c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The instant I worry about having to wait until next month and Perv swoops down to deliver this.

(And you too, Premo. Thanks for sharing)

Reactions: Premo

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Game release is out but not for my tier :(
Here I come to save the daaaay
Tales From The Unending Void v0.13 (Extra Scenes Edition)
The first episode of Season 2 is ready. Alorth is once again responsible for some hot new animations. Céline and Thyia feature in two extra sex scenes

Thanks to Grubb, Alorth, HoboCop86, FckThisShtImOut, Fhilb and marcurion for proofreading and testing.

NOTE:Please play until the very end of the first season if you want to continue with Episode 13. The new build doesn't contain the previous episodes, but you can load a saved game and continue with all of your choices intact. The first season can be downloaded , or here for .

If your game doesn't start on macOS, it could be quarantined by GateKeeper you can try the following in that case:

• Open
  • Write the following command: xattr followed by a space and drag the from the Finder onto the terminal window
  • Press Enter, it should show .quarantine as a result. If the text is not shown you’ve likely encountered another issue.
  • If the text is shown, type xattr -d .quarantine followed by a space and drag onto the terminal window again
  • Press Enter and try to launch the game again.
(Mirrors: / )

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
^ Laziness Thanks for the share... btw any chance you could also share v0.12.1 Extra Scenes Edition so i could update my compressed version from standard edition to extra scenes edition?

This do it?
Umm no that is the same as OP, see in the link above i already did a repack for v0.12.1 but its standard edition.

=========

[VN] [Ren'Py] Tales from the Unending Void [Season 1, v0.12.1 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer]

Original size: 3.19GB

Market = /
Android = /

Knight of the Dawn once i do a repack i do not keep the originals cuz i need to save HDD space :HideThePain: but here are the links that Laziness shared :giggle:

Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
^ Laziness Thanks for the share... btw any chance you could also share v0.12.1 Extra Scenes Edition so i could update my compressed version from standard edition to extra scenes edition?

This do it?

edit: Sorry, should actually check links lmao

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes