AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Gonna redo my playthrough. I started romancing Raene because she was essentially changing her sex, and it's been over a year and she still has a dick and balls lol.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Gonna redo my playthrough. I started romancing Raene because she was essentially changing her sex, and it's been over a year and she still has a dick and balls lol.
At what point in the story did you imagine there'd be time for her to get bottom surgery, lol?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and c3p0

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
At what point in the story did you imagine there'd be time for her to get bottom surgery, lol?
To be fair, in such a sci-fi-scenario it's entirely possible to make that a rather quick surgery in one afternoon (and some days/weeks of healing - not like the game already spans some ingame month), or even get it done without surgery with pill and injections -scifi-mojo. Not that I care, i like girls with and without something extra.

Reactions: AJBit

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can i play season 2 on mac? Because it says that i don’t have saves of season one and I’m not able to find a season one working on mac or can some one give me a save from season 1
Season 1 is still available on the OP. Multiplatform.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
She said she was getting gene therapy provided by Ziv. I thought there would be a natural feminization.

They're more advanced, maybe there would be no need for surgery

Reactions: Jorund

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The game is not allowing me to advance to Season 2, even though I used the recommended Season 1 save?! Is there a bug? Thanks.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ran into that issue as well.

What I had to do, was start Season 1 again and load my old Season 1 save. Resave it, then exit and start up Season 2. Then the game loaded fine for me, and I was able to load my regular save.

No idea why it didn't recognize my season data until I did that. I haven't changed anything since last update. But at least it was a quick fix with the above. Hope it helps.

Reactions: JeremyCole300
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes