S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not sure if it's the same bug as the one others are getting but in the conversation on the ship Lilly is saying i left the simulation running and if caused Eva the get knocked out. I deleted the simulation. No other references by anyone to the Eva getting knocked out or the simulation being left running other than that one conversation.

I also do have the bug where the conversation with Eva keeps looping.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Not sure if it's the same bug as the one others are getting but in the conversation on the ship Lilly is saying i left the simulation running and if caused Eva the get knocked out. I deleted the simulation. No other references by anyone to the Eva getting knocked out or the simulation being left running other than that one conversation.

I also do have the bug where the conversation with Eva keeps looping.
Having the same issue. I run multiple playthorughs (individual romances with each love interest) and I destroyed the simulation in every single of them. I tested 3 romances (Ziv, Lily and Thyia) and in all of them Lily mentions the simulation despite me destroying it.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Having the same issue. I run multiple playthorughs (individual romances with each love interest) and I destroyed the simulation in every single of them. I tested 3 romances (Ziv, Lily and Thyia) and in all of them Lily mentions the simulation despite me destroying it.
Well good to know it's happening on all paths not just the harem path. And that many people are getting the same bugs.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Simulation Eva is even more awesome than Real Eva. You tell Simulation Eva that you love the other Eva and not her, and yet she still loves you and is willing to risk dying for you and her rival Eva.

Reactions: Kel2513
Jan 16, 2018
im having an issue where I got back to the ship after the most recent events but the node with eva won't go away after the conversation and im just softlocked in there

Dorleron

Mar 25, 2019
I cant install s1 and 2 at the same time on android and it deletes my save when i delete s1 anyone know how to get around that?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
To this day I keep wondering why Calista (Celine's mom) had all that hatred towards the possible relationship of Celine with the MC in the begining. I wonder what is her relation with Agust.

I would lose my shit if she was sister (of Agust) as well, but I know that isn't the case, it doesn't fit. Still, I think something is around. Her dislike towards Agust wasn't explained yet. It is long as well since last time we heard something about her.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
aww man ... I played this like a year ago and now I have to redownload the first part just to have a save to play the next part! grrr .....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It is completly avoidable though. I don't mind it, everyone has their tastes. I completly don't like futa at all, but it is completly avoidable, who am I to complain.
i it should be , specially if you are using s1 wt mod in options of it you can dissable or enable any paths you want
but in general i think you can avoid anything you dont want
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes