Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hey i have played the game s 1 until the very end when his father throw him into space to the to be continued part but i didn't get a msg pop upof save your game
I sent you my season 1 save. Hope it helps.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
With all due respect to the dev, this was probably one of the latest releases that felt too short. At least for the usual amount of content it usually has. Still fun plot-wise anyway. Looking forward to see how the story evolves.

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
For some reason, the Eva event keeps repeating and won't let me progress. Is this intended? Every time I finish it the event pops back up like I didn't do it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally that simulation is done for good. Deleted and may it never comes back, last thing the crew needs is another crazy virtual intelligence. o_O

Camran decided to help Rhedia. Not going to let Ziv's homeworld in the hands of a would be tyrant, there is already enough suffering like that because of the Terran Sovereignty. Speaking of which i know it is unlikely but it would be nice if there is a way to curb their xenophobic expansionist campaigns across the galaxy. Maybe pit them against the "Emperor" so they destroy each other fleets and give everyone else time to regroup, rebuild and reinforce.

Two great sex scenes with Raene and Jade. The first quite romantic and the second i was not expecting water sports there. :love:

Perverteer if your next game is also a space sci-fi please bring more alien women to the main cast. :p

Reactions: Stringy Bob

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To this day I keep wondering why Calista (Celine's mom) had all that hatred towards the possible relationship of Celine with the MC in the begining. I wonder what is her relation with Agust.

I would lose my shit if she was sister (of Agust) as well, but I know that isn't the case, it doesn't fit. Still, I think something is around. Her dislike towards Agust wasn't explained yet. It is long as well since last time we heard something about her.
Maybe she knew Agust and therefore already disliked his son because of that. Plus the starting of the game pretty much paints a picture of Camran being a irresponsible guy who never thinks about the consequences of his actions.
Still i think her shooting missiles at her kids was likely the level of brutality that would make Agust wet.

Multi-Mod has been updated. It has bug fixes if you don't want to wait for an official one (Eva's looped talk on the ship and not getting a scene with Eva on a non-altered simulation path).
Thank you for the bugfix. (y)(y)

Reactions: LightmanP

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason, the Eva event keeps repeating and won't let me progress. Is this intended? Every time I finish it the event pops back up like I didn't do it.
dev is making bugfix and wt-mod maker fixed it on wt-mod.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
With all due respect to the dev, this was probably one of the latest releases that felt too short. At least for the usual amount of content it usually has. Still fun plot-wise anyway. Looking forward to see how the story evolves.
In terms of render count (over 600) and lines of code it's comparable to earlier releases. A difference compared to the earlier episodes is that there's more branching in these. Episode 14 had two branches for the encampment encounter, the simulation in this one has several endings and two major branches, but also a route where players don't go into the sim but interact with Eva nonetheless. If you forego any of the trans/futa content you're also missing out on a longer sex scene.

Perverteer if your next game is also a space sci-fi please bring more alien women to the main cast. :p
The next one will probably be high fantasy, so there'll be room for dating a cute half-orc girl and violating a few elves here and there.

dev is making bugfix and wt-mod maker fixed it on wt-mod.
I've released a bugfix that should address that issue (and a few more) a couple of days ago on Patreon and SS. Doesn't seem to have made its way here yet.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The next one will probably be high fantasy, so there'll be room for dating a cute half-orc girl and violating a few elves here and there.
Please say it's also going to be have incest, harem, and pregnancy. All that in a high fantasy setting is perfection

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
In terms of render count (over 600) and lines of code it's comparable to earlier releases. A difference compared to the earlier episodes is that there's more branching in these. Episode 14 had two branches for the encampment encounter, the simulation in this one has several endings and two major branches, but also a route where players don't go into the sim but interact with Eva nonetheless. If you forego any of the trans/futa content you're also missing out on a longer sex scene.
No need to explain it, I understand that. Sorry if I sounded rude or thankless on my previous comment, as I mentioned it wasn't my goal. Just mentioned my perception after playing it, as you understand the time of play takes a bigger emphasis on the experience. But by no means I want to remove the awareness that rendering and coding doesn't give work, we know those aren't always interchangeable.

And yes, I don't like futa at all, so probably that took a big hit on my time of play. Anyway, looking forward for next release, and thank you for your response.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i din't get what new content ther eis in this update..it forced me to replay from the start of season 2 and ended the same as last update...into VR simulation with Eva when meet VR LillY...nothing more...so why this release?? or i'm missing sdomething?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i din't get what new content ther eis in this update..it forced me to replay from the start of season 2 and ended the same as last update...into VR simulation with Eva when meet VR LillY...nothing more...so why this release?? or i'm missing sdomething?
old wt-mod?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes