indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn first new scene and i can wait the moment i can wrap my hand aroung the neck of that fucking asshole wich is August...damn how i hate that worm

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't understand the double option about Eva love routhe...it's been in game too or only in the mod?? there are 2 option...if i undesrstand corectly one considering Tulovi simulation event and another that seems acting like it never happened..which one is better?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i don't understand the double option about Eva love routhe...it's been in game too or only in the mod?? there are 2 option...if i undesrstand corectly one considering Tulovi simulation event and another that seems acting like it never happened..which one is better?
well so far there isnt much dif or content for each, now if there will be dif scenes in future cause of effect only time will tell
but for now with one you got extra scenes in simulation and in another you cut simulation off, how big the romance or her dec effect will be , we will have to see in future updates, so far at sim path shes left thinking and in no sim path you kiss and hug

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn u where right...don't know why i downloaded it from the first page of the mod ...thanks a lot bro.
easy to guess since seen "few" of those kind of questions when during time i have spent here.

damn first new scene and i can wait the moment i can wrap my hand aroung the neck of that fucking asshole wich is August...damn how i hate that worm
agust unless perverteer made typo (again) or renamed him.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been a while since i played this one...better said i even had to update the first part. However, it looks like i made a terrible mistake in the first part and dont want to go all the way back. Looks like i thought raena would change more relevant parts...obviously i was wrong and i cant avoid the scene. I tried to change the ep006_raene_accept variable to 0 in the savegame, but it didnt work. Can someone please share the correct variables or a savegame (around visiting the ice planets outpost in part 2 or an endsave from part 1) without raena romance? I am currently back on board and cant continue without the forced sexscene...and i dont want to see this...

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Its been a while since i played this one...better said i even had to update the first part. However, it looks like i made a terrible mistake in the first part and dont want to go all the way back. Looks like i thought raena would change more relevant parts...obviously i was wrong and i cant avoid the scene. I tried to change the ep006_raene_accept variable to 0 in the savegame, but it didnt work. Can someone please share the correct variables or a savegame (around visiting the ice planets outpost in part 2 or an endsave from part 1) without raena romance? I am currently back on board and cant continue without the forced sexscene...and i dont want to see this...
Just start a new game a skip through the scenes and don't choose Raene. If you set your preferences to skip unseen text, after choices, and transitions it'll go by quickly. It should only take about 10-15 min.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just start a new game a skip through the scenes and don't choose Raene. If you set your preferences to skip unseen text, after choices, and transitions it'll go by quickly. It should only take about 10-15 min.
As said, its been a long time since i played, so i cant just skip and hope to make the right choices, i'd need the context to choose. But i dont want to start over just because i made a single wrong decision in the past. I just need to know which variable to change in the savegame or what to add in the console if its a missing variable.

Jun 20, 2018
Is anyone else in a loop of repeating the ship conversation with Eva? (As in, it finishes, then takes you back to the ship view with Eva as the option.)

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Does any kind incestuous soul has an "Incest Only" save to share? At the beginning of S2 or one to start S2 with

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Only with the sisters, cousin and aunt? Just hold CTRL and do it yourself, it will be faster than waiting for someone with such a specific save.

Anyway, Perverteer loved Raene scene in this update, think it was more romantic than most sex scenes so far. :love:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Scripting error?

I had MC go into the Eva sim a couple of times but then decided to abandon and clear the thing when given the chance. Then in Season 2 there was a scene with Lilly referencing finding the real Eva in the Sim room overwhelmed in finding this fake home setup? Was the "clear" option only a reset to initial conditions and not a downright trip to the dumpster?

=== edit ===

Should also note that going to Eva right afterwards and the only sim related discussion was the sim for the dragon hunt and the kiss afterwards.

Reactions: CircaAD
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes