cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Scripting error?

I had MC go into the Eva sim a couple of times but then decided to abandon and clear the thing when given the chance. Then in Season 2 there was a scene with Lilly referencing finding the real Eva in the Sim room overwhelmed in finding this fake home setup? Was the "clear" option only a reset to initial conditions and not a downright trip to the dumpster?

=== edit ===

Should also note that going to Eva right afterwards and the only sim related discussion was the sim for the dragon hunt and the kiss afterwards.
i'd say reset was only returning it to start conditions.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I just ran into it myself. I was going to go in and see what sort of logic error is the problem but this second season's version of bytecode is giving my version of unrpyc heartburn. Guess I'll be walking away until the dev fixes it.

Is anyone else in a loop of repeating the ship conversation with Eva? (As in, it finishes, then takes you back to the ship view with Eva as the option.)

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I just ran into it myself. I was going to go in and see what sort of logic error is the problem but this second season's version of bytecode is giving my version of unrpyc heartburn. Guess I'll be walking away until the dev fixes it.
All the bugs and errors of the current release have been fixed on the Pateron version but the fix hasn't been released on here yet. Perverteer said it themself

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All the bugs and errors of the current release have been fixed on the Pateron version but the fix hasn't been released on here yet. Perverteer said it themself
yea but wt-mod fixes it until/if 15.1 ends here.

Reactions: CircaAD

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I was going to go in and see what sort of logic error is the problem but this second season's version of bytecode is giving my version of unrpyc heartburn.
I have a local build with the two workaround patches applied that works for the new versions, but looks to have it fixed for both the new and old Ren'Pys.

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
too hard to look some posts up.
It's not because someone said to wait for the update that has been released on patron that it's forbidden to add to the weight of the people waiting for it... You don't have to be aggressive for free, at least get paid over it :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not because someone said to wait for the update that has been released on patron that it's forbidden to add to the weight of the people waiting for it... You don't have to be aggressive for free, at least get paid over it :p
wt-mod fixes it for now since dev fix might not end up here.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Good idea, so how do we do that? Everyone that ask the same thing that is only max. 5 post past pay a round on the all F95 users in the thread?:cool:
I support this idea and would like it extended to the discords of devs who are active here
would get pricy on several threads.
Since a fool and his money are easily parted, better that they give it to us rather than spend it on crypto or AR15s

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes