Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing a bug, in which, the game does not progress beyond the Eva scene on the ship, where you decide whether or not to confess your harem situation to Eva? I'm literally stuck in a infinite loop with episode 15. Please help.
Same here. Also, it says that I chose to keep the Eva simulation. I know I chose to delete it though.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing a bug, in which, the game does not progress beyond the Eva scene on the ship, where you decide whether or not to confess your harem situation to Eva? I'm literally stuck in a infinite loop with episode 15. Please help.
Same here. Also, it says that I chose to keep the Eva simulation. I know I chose to delete it though.
There is a 15.1 Bugfix for those issues that is not yet posted here.
The free to public 15.1 is on the pay sites for free
But no extras in that one

Reactions: c3p0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wt-mod fixes that until next version.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Unfortunately, all those ports are patched. That ruins the immersion. So, if I want to play this game then I'm stuck with the official version.
You mean incest patched? Well that would be the official version...
Nevertheless, you can always download the Patreon approved vanilla version for free from Perv's Patreon site. It is up to 0.15.1 thus has the fix for 0.15. It will lack, of corse the extra scenes of the extra version.

Last edited:

Redfield1997

Jun 6, 2022
can someone help me i play on android and i cant seem to find the file to copy and import to season 2 does anyone know whats the name of the file for season 1?

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
I searched, but didn't find anyone asking the question; Now that I'm finally playing it, I'm having trouble doing anything with Vess in season 2; the only option in Episode 13 is to Remain Silent, and then nothing, she doesn't pop up again. I started a save from Chapter 11, gave her positive feedback (objective is Freed Vess path, generally been pocking positive/love path options for everyone all along, and everyone else seems to be working), and generated a new end of Season 1 save, and still nothing. Do I need to play Season 1 from the beginning? Do I need to edit a variable somehow? What's up?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I searched, but didn't find anyone asking the question; Now that I'm finally playing it, I'm having trouble doing anything with Vess in season 2; the only option in Episode 13 is to Remain Silent, and then nothing, she doesn't pop up again. I started a save from Chapter 11, gave her positive feedback (objective is Freed Vess path, generally been pocking positive/love path options for everyone all along, and everyone else seems to be working), and generated a new end of Season 1 save, and still nothing. Do I need to play Season 1 from the beginning? Do I need to edit a variable somehow? What's up?
not much vess on this update.

can someone help me i play on android and i cant seem to find the file to copy and import to season 2 does anyone know whats the name of the file for season 1?
ask from that who made android port.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
You mean incest patched? Well that would be the official version...
Nevertheless, you can always download the Patreon approved vanilla version for free from Perv's Patreon site. It is up to 0.15.1 thus has the fix for 0.15. It will lack, of corse the extra scenes of the extra version.

I managed to get 15.1 Extra Scenes edition by downloading the 15 file here on f95, then downloading the 15.1 Standard on Perverteer's Patreon, and then I moved the "game file" from the 15.1 to the 15 file, overwriting any files when prompted (I think only the extras.rpa file was kept.

I then tested it, and nothing broke, so I believed it works.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Perv has a day job and still manages to push updates every ~2months? Yeah, makes you think about some full-time devs and that take +1 year to get shit done.
well counting all those money on cayman islands takes time.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Why won't the update install on android? It keeps saying that it does not match the first version already instaled.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Yes, I mean rework. It looks quite dated and animations definitely need help not to mention some of the facial expressions. Certain dialog doesn't hold up so well as well. I'm not saying it's bad, just could be improved.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I guess, this is not Spider-Man or Batman, who gets reboots etc. every few years.

That cycle would never end, like cxx mentioned already. Better use the gained experience with new stories, new characters, new "worlds" and new animations.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes