cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I downloaded season 1 from a anonfile for android, don't know what to do after that, it tells me to extract but I just don't understand, with others I directly get the apk, it is different in here
it is apk already.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I am so confused by Eva alternate path scene, when you profess love before the simulation, is it reachable in normal play somehow? What choices leads to it?

Also I don't understand what the various bad and good endings in the simulations lead to. It's all a terrible mess IMO and I feel completely lost as a player, which is the first time I've felt that way in this game and I don't like it at all.
I didn't know this existed. How do you get it, if not by normal play?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Was it a retcon? I thought it was planned from the beginning? I dunno. It does seem messy, but so do most AVNs...
as intended since start.
It was not intended from the start. The dev just said he tossed the idea around a few times and considered it around the time he introduced the characters, but it wasn't planned from the start. He even had to remove a line because Aven originally mentioned that she's a year older than Cam and he forgot about that until someone pointed it out.

Jun 20, 2018
It was not intended from the start. The dev just said he tossed the idea around a few times and considered it around the time he introduced the characters, but it wasn't planned from the start. He even had to remove a line because Aven originally mentioned that she's a year older than Cam and he forgot about that until someone pointed it out.
Really stupid 'twist' and makes the overall plot less interesting. I like the dysfunctional mother, the sense of difference between members of the family, etc.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
she is still kids mother but not by blood.

i'm thinking you are dling something from pop-up window.
Yeah, except since the revelation the kids have all but abandoned the notion of Yve at all. They call the aunt 'mom' and just roll with it. It's unrealistic (except in a AVN), and rushed. Lily in particular would never EVER forgive or accept her mom after that. Hell, she's vengeful enough that she probably wouldn't even accept Aven as a sister.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes