MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I am so confused by Eva alternate path scene, when you profess love before the simulation, is it reachable in normal play somehow? What choices leads to it?

Also I don't understand what the various bad and good endings in the simulations lead to. It's all a terrible mess IMO and I feel completely lost as a player, which is the first time I've felt that way in this game and I don't like it at all.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Yes, I mean rework. It looks quite dated and animations definitely need help not to mention some of the facial expressions. Certain dialog doesn't hold up so well as well. I'm not saying it's bad, just could be improved.
Hard disagree, I started playing this game only today and it's well above average when it comes to models and animations from beginning to end. If you expect AAA-game quality you're in the wrong place.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hard disagree, I started playing this game only today and it's well above average when it comes to models and animations from beginning to end. If you expect AAA-game quality you're in the wrong place.
He wasn't talking about this game. He was talking about Perverteer's previous game, Sisterly Lust.

Reactions: MrJay

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
All the unofficial ports in this thread are using the Taboo Edition of the update.

Does anyone have a link to the Android version of the fix for the Standard Edition of Episode 15 Extra? Or has it been posted yet? (I'll admit that lately I haven't been able to keep up with all the notifications on my watch list, so I could have missed it if it was.) (I have 76 to go through right now.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
All the unofficial ports in this thread are using the Taboo Edition of the update.

Does anyone have a link to the Android version of the fix for the Standard Edition of Episode 15 Extra? Or has it been posted yet? (I'll admit that lately I haven't been able to keep up with all the notifications on my watch list, so I could have missed it if it was.) (I have 76 to go through right now.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
ONCE again: DL What and From Where?
Who knows?

I can download off anon easily enough.

Yet AFTER installing season 1, if try to instalI season 2 android will say the signatures do not match and abort the install.

I can install either separately successfully. Just not together.

Season 2 requires season 1 to play so it is unplayable anyway.

PS: I am not the same person who did not give specific information.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Season 2 requires season 1 to play so it is unplayable anyway.

PS: I am not the same person who did not give specific information.
play s1 and s2 separately, ask from perverteer how savetransfer works.

sorry about that.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Public post

New Android Builds
It's been quite an ordeal, but I've finally pushed an update to both the Season 1 and 2 builds for Android. This update should fix the save transfer issues many of you have been experiencing.

NOTE: Beware that this new update moves the location of saved games from a system directory to your Documents directory. So make sure to backup your device before proceeding, or you'll potentially lose any saved games.

Here are the steps to transfer your Season 1 save to Season 2.
Install both the new Season 2 and Season 2 builds on your device.
  • Open up Season 1 until it has gone to the main menu and close the application again.
  • Verify that a directory called RenPy_Saves has been created in your Documents directory and that it has a subdirectory called com.perverteer.tftuv. In that directory there should be a file called Season_1_*longstringofalphanumericcharacters*.save
  • After verifying, open Season 2, from the main menu you should be able to select Continue and play with your Season 1 save.

A big thank you to Estrada777 for getting me on the right track and Grimmer von Grim for testing.

For those who need the links go to this post on

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whatta timing.

i hope update comes soon, near 2 months w/o sisters, "cousin" and "auntie".

Reactions: AlienEDM

TheDevilIsDead

Feb 3, 2023
ONCE again: DL What and From Where?
Well I downloaded season 1 from a anonfile for android, don't know what to do after that, it tells me to extract but I just don't understand, with others I directly get the apk, it is different in here

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes