storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
It still hurts the characterization and dynamic all because some people here can't fap unless every character is a sibling.
The main reason the dev decided on the twist is because so many people disliked the original mom. I prefer the old dynamic because the new relationships just makes the timeline a lot messier and to me doesn't really add that much in the first place. And it's even messier now than it would have been since the dev decided to change Aven's age as well instead of just keeping her as the oldest one.

• Angry
Reactions: Tyzorak

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The main reason the dev decided on the twist is because so many people disliked the original mom. I prefer the old dynamic because the new relationships just makes the timeline a lot messier and to me doesn't really add that much in the first place. And it's even messier now than it would have been since the dev decided to change Aven's age as well instead of just keeping her as the oldest one.
No, that's not the reason. Nadya was always supposed to be the mother and it's alluded to several times before the reveal. Yve is set up from the start as a promiscuous airhead, completely disinterested in her children (and not a mother-figure many players enjoy). There was one early continuity error regarding Aven which I fixed, as the ages didn't make sense. It's tight timeline, but it works if you didn't know about the continuity error before. And let's be honest, I'm not attempting to write another Buddenbrooks or anything comparable.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I dislike the new dynamic but unless the developer himself said so this is nothing but rumors. Let's avoid doing that, this is usually how bashing the dev talks usually starts.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
better that way Perverteer , i had to chew through the whole novel in my german class and then write/present a paper about it. :WutFace:
Imo it's a lot worse. I still like the game fine, but I'm not going to pretend to like every twist in the game because it there. Regardless of the dev's intentions this is just one of the few things about the story I dislike and that's probably not going to change. I just can't accept the retcon. And frankly I don't see how keeping Aven older would have effected anything. It just gives more space in between each birth which to me makes more sense.
I dislike the new dynamic but unless the developer himself said so this is nothing but rumors. Let's avoid doing that, this is usually how bashing the dev talks usually starts.
I don't really see how it's the same as bashing. It has nothing to do with the dev personally and I still like 90% of the game. This is just me stating my opinion.

• Angry

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't really see how it's the same as bashing. It has nothing to do with the dev personally and I still like 90% of the game. This is just me stating my opinion.
"The main reason the dev decided on the twist is because so many people disliked the original mom".

You stated your opinion as a fact. And the dev himself already said you were wrong on that.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
"The main reason the dev decided on the twist is because so many people disliked the original mom".

You stated your opinion as a fact. And the dev himself already said you were wrong on that.
Yeah I misremembered a quote from last year around the time the twist happened
Yeah, continuity issues always get the speculation going.

But the reveal has been part of the outline since before Episode 1, I've sat on it for over two years now. I remember people asking about Yve after playing the first episode, because they didn't like her as a mother (too loose, etc.) Nadya was always intended to be the MC's and girl's mother, because Yve is so obviously a slut, which is a trope many players dislike very much.

Yes, beneath all those layer of fat, Agust shares a couple of morphs with Camran's model. Lilly, Eva, Nadya and Aven also share certain facial features.

To be fair it was kind of close and the comment is almost a year old, plus the continuity error caused me to get confused. But I still don't really see how that's "bashing the dev" when I said literally nothing negative about the dev.

• Angry

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Wouldn't that have been better, if you would done that instead with TFTUV or SL?:sneaky:
these two unfortunately came a few (let's say about 30) years too late. :cautious:

slowly but surely I am over it and can enjoy life in the zone. :sneaky:

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
No, that's not the reason. Nadya was always supposed to be the mother and it's alluded to several times before the reveal. Yve is set up from the start as a promiscuous airhead, completely disinterested in her children (and not a mother-figure many players enjoy). There was one early continuity error regarding Aven which I fixed, as the ages didn't make sense. It's tight timeline, but it works if you didn't know about the continuity error before. And let's be honest, I'm not attempting to write another Buddenbrooks or anything comparable.
While I understand the reasoning, still sad the game doesn't have aunts or cousins. But I guess beggars can't be choosers.

I still love the game btw, and I love the characters and story as well, I'm just joking with you.

She's still your aunt
I mean... you're actually not wrong... so yeah, I take back what I said above...

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
This is in my top 5 games now. I love the broadness of spiciness that this game provides. His previous game had also great stuff but suffered a lot (for me) due to bad render quality. And now this game ticks so many boxes for me. Beautiful models, great renders, animations, can't wait long enough for more content.

Reactions: Perverteer

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Tales from the Unending Void [Season 1, v0.12.1 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.19GB
Repack size: 953MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Market (PC & MacOS) = WorkUpload / PixelDrain
Upgrade Only from v0.12.1 Standard Edition to v0.12.1 Extra Scenes Edition = WorkUpload

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.13, get it below in attachments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Both links ok? I can't seem to access them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.40 star(s) 136 Votes