Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Damn really can't wait for episodes to come quick enough, and it's supposed to have 3 seasons so the wait till it's finished is gruesome. I would pay a few hundred bucks on steam if I could get all 3 seasons now. :cry: Really dime a dozen game that has quality and renders. Hard to find quality adult games this days, wish more devs got into adult genre woudn't mind paying full 60 aaa title prices for finished adult 3d/cg game.

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
You can die happy being this close to the end of Broken Dreamers for so long but still not actually reaching it? That's like an extended blue-balling.
Well, if the TFTUV update ends in a cliffhanger like BD, I might actually die. P.M.A, man. Positive. Mental. Attitude.
1678403898338.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: koko1b

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
As far as i remember most, if not all, of this game's updates ended up in cliffhangers... :p
The cliffhangers in this games updates tend to be more satisfying tho. We get a good 10 minutes of playtime, 15 - 20 minutes if we're lucky. PhillyGames updates are like 10 renders and two animations. Now, they're damn good renders/animations, but a man does not live on caviar alone.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

BriMan83

Aug 4, 2022
I keep going back and replaying to see who my favorite is. I used to think it was Lilly, but now I want all the Vess and Raene.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
So just played this game up to Ch 15.
Comments:
Sex with weird aliens not really that enticing to me. Exception would be Jade. That green skin and the stripes are really hot!
I know Nadya is supposed to be old, but does she really need to have grey pubic and hair and have it blatantly mentioned?
Crazy Lilly in see through gown was really hot.
Vess is also really hot.
Celine/Aven and Eva/Vess -- too similar?
The scene with Lilly and Celine was a hoot!
Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 11.43.38 AM.png

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
What IS it about Jade that makes her so scorching hot?

Is it the attitude (I love her pseudo-defiance, and while her submissiveness isn't my thing, its undeniably sexy too)? The skin color (talk about jungle fever...)? The definitely not lekku, she's not a twi'lek, why would you even suggest that cute hairdo?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What IS it about Jade that makes her so scorching hot?

Is it the attitude (I love her pseudo-defiance, and while her submissiveness isn't my thing, its undeniably sexy too)? The skin color (talk about jungle fever...)? The definitely not lekku, she's not a twi'lek, why would you even suggest that cute hairdo?
she was twi'lek originally until mickey mouse called and told perverteer to remove copyrighted content.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes