DoctorZoid

Mar 29, 2021
First things first: Great quality job Mr Perverteer (y)(y).

I finished yesterday version 012a of the game and I'm trying to continue with the new 0.15 download.
The game complains that no previous season data was found and the only option available is to quit. As the note on page 1 mentions, I fully ended the gameplay in the previous version.

1. Copied the saves folder from the v.012 to the new version /game/ folder. No win.
2. Checked the presence of save files in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898. They're there.
3. Here's a from the new 0.15 version folder.

Anyone has a clue why the new version isn't able to see the old saves?
The new 0.15 version creates a new folder in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ or the previous TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898 is still used?
This previous reply might be the solution. Testing it out.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
This previous reply might be the solution. Testing it out.
Thanks!

If the last version you've played is 0.12a, you haven't reached the end of the season (it's concluded in 0.12b). There should be a save file beginning with "Season" and followed by a string of alphanumeric characters in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898.

Huh. Didn't he say it was just bug fixing like two weeks ago?

Well, I hope this chapter is a bit longer, the last few have been so short it was heartbreaking.
Uh, no? I only mentioned that I have fixed a couple of bugs from Episode 15 in the upcoming release. One of them locked players out of Eva's romance path.

As for the length, I can speak to that. This release is around the same size as the previous one (and the ones before that). If you're not an a romance path with some of the girls, I'm sure the current string of release will feel shorter. There's only so much I can manage in the time between releases.

DoctorZoid

Mar 29, 2021
Thanks!

If the last version you've played is 0.12a, you haven't reached the end of the season (it's concluded in 0.12b). There should be a save file beginning with "Season" and followed by a string of alphanumeric characters in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898.
Yep, after playing throughout the 0.12b, the 0.15 picked it up just fine.
Just a suggestion; In the Note section of the first post maybe specify also the version number. Something like this:
NOTE: Please play until the very end of the first season (version 0.12b) if you want to continue with Episode 13.

Cheers!

Btw we all know Céline's mother banged an italian chef
1680045786451.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just a suggestion; In the Note section of the first post maybe specify also the version number. Something like this:
NOTE: Please play until the very end of the first season (version 0.12b) if you want to continue with Episode 13.
report op and suggest adding that, although chances for that are around same as snowball surviving in hell.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Development Update #99
Nearly there! I've sent the first build to the testers and the bug reports are already trickling in. I'm waiting for some more input and it looks like there are a few bugs to fix.
It's cutting it rather close, but I'm hoping to release the update tomorrow, barring any enormous bugs that might crop up. I'll keep you posted about any delays or otherwise.

(Above posted UTC -5)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

Episode 16 has landed! This update features a bit of everything and packs over 20 animations made by Alorth. Vess and Nadya await you in available for €15+ patrons. The scenes with Vess are only on her submissive path, but don't worry, I'll be sure to include some romance for Vess in Episode 17
(Mirrors: / )

The game guide can be downloaded .

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is nice but maybe put the links into your own mega account instead of using the links the developer put on patreon. ;)
That way they can be up for a longer time.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Just a question,do you people get the same download speed for gofile,mixdrop or pixeldrain? For me except gofile others are so slow

Reactions: starkj

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Just a question,do you people get the same download speed for gofile,mixdrop or pixeldrain? For me except gofile others are so slow
gofile cap my speed hard, but otherwise reliable, mixdrop is a malware cesspool and rarely work for me at all, pixeldrain and workupload are usually go at lower but still decent speed (higher than gofile), mega is at full speed but have to deal with 4gb limit

Jan 10, 2022
nice update again :love: but i noticed something that didn't make much sense, if you are on a eva solo path and you don't have done anything with someone else
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
gofile is the best one for me, takes only a couple of minutes to download anything, rest is slow af, MEGA is fast but there's a download limit.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock "Swimming Lesson", "Spank n Spunk" and the last two extra scenes from the latest update?

Reactions: Hawky1984
Feb 17, 2022
I'm confused about the Vess content, It says relationship as yes but I haven't had any scenes for quite a few updates but in the gallery it shows 2 or 3 scenes in the last 3 or 4 updates. Did I miss some important flag along the way or is their an alternate path I'm on that is now abandoned by the dev?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes