LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
He has 3 sisters and a mother, he's had sex with 2 sisters and his mother ... also a quite kinky scene with his step mother.

Only 1 sister left t go and she'll be soon.

Spoilers because some things aren't revealed until a bit later.
thanks you

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
Hey Perverteer great choice of music. Thanks for bringing me to Scott Buckley. I'm now subscribed to him on Bandcamp.

Are you planning on integrating high quality FLAC soundtracks into the game?

Reactions: Real Kreten

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Speaking of Vess, why don't we get to talk to her at all this episode if we're on the romance path with her? We interact with everyone else even if we don't have a full conversation with them. Aven is the only who I think got very little interaction this episode and she got a lot of important progress last episode.

Vess is one of my girlfriends, and I don't neglect my girlfriends

Reactions: CircaAD

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Speaking of Vess, why don't we get to talk to her at all this episode if we're on the romance path with her? We interact with everyone else even if we don't have a full conversation with them. Aven is the only who I think got very little interaction this episode and she got a lot of important progress last episode.

Vess is one of my girlfriends, and I don't neglect my girlfriends
I think it's mentioned that the next update would feature content on Vess' romance path.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Tales from the unending void (v0.16 Extra)+ IC patch+Lightmanp's WT mod

Download

Tales From The Unending Void (V0.12BExtrascenes edition)+IC patched+ Lightmanp's wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my port to .16

Reactions: methy and gaimariy

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
Hello, can someone give me the season 1 last android saves, preferably mod ones?

Also do S2 strat save, if you can, as some are having problems with S1 end save.

Thanks.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
He has 3 sisters and a mother, he's had sex with 2 sisters and his mother ... also a quite kinky scene with his step mother.

Only 1 sister left t go and she'll be soon.

Spoilers because some things aren't revealed until a bit later.
The Pentafecta?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Yeah I was just doing a Nadya only romance where MC states she's the only one for him, and then a few lines later says tells her he's in a romantic relationship with Aven for some reason. Not a fan of harem so prefer to do separate saves per character, hopefully those little things get fixed sooner than later.
That dialogue is not from the latest episode is it? I've made some changes to earlier episodes to the relationship checks, but I could have missed a line or two. If you're willing to share your saved game with me I could probably debug the issue more easily as well.

Hey Perverteer great choice of music. Thanks for bringing me to Scott Buckley. I'm now subscribed to him on Bandcamp.

Are you planning on integrating high quality FLAC soundtracks into the game?
Yes, Buckley has been putting out some great stuff. Unfortunately, the music license doesn't allow distributing the soundtrack as a separate entity.

darkknight001

Sep 15, 2022
Hi, i have save file from the end of episode 15. But when i continue or load game, it says to be continued and turn main menu always. Here my saves if you consider.

Reactions: misterx2999

3VOL

May 7, 2020
Pardon my outrage, it's just like the first time I have this situation in any VN.

Regarding previous answers, I'm on windows, latest S1 version, played until the very end - no pop up message or any indication that the game has saved or asked me to save. I've put save files in AppData, redownloaded the game - no luck.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
What variation of the game was uploaded here?
Was it the Standard or Taboo version?
It usually says in the header.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes