cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What variation of the game was uploaded here?
Was it the Standard or Taboo version?
It usually says in the header.
patreon version so get patch (unless game was recently updated to subs version).

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
patreon version so get patch (unless game was recently updated to subs version).
Damn. Then, I have no idea why it won't access my saves. Aside from that fact that it now has the number "2" at the end of the folder for it.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Damn. Then, I have no idea why it won't access my saves. Aside from that fact that it now has the number "2" at the end of the folder for it.
Never mind, I eventually figured something out.
(For some reason, it seems to work differently than the previous update.)

darkknight001

Sep 15, 2022
Hi, i have save file from the end of episode 15. But when i continue or load game, it says to be continued and turn main menu always. Here my saves if you consider.
Have you tried rolling back 6 or 7 screens?
how can i do it?
scrollback
Pg up on PC, not sure about other platforms
Hi, when i rollback and continued with ignoring some scenes, i realized i finished 16th chapter without any sex scene except scolgrin.

Appearntly there is a change in the save system.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
you saw those couple updates ago.
What? The closest I can think of was the egg laying thing at the party. And that was only 1 pregnant belly, and even then that's not the type most of us are looking forward to

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What? The closest I can think of was the egg laying thing at the party. And that was only 1 pregnant belly, and even then that's not the type most of us are looking forward to
when mc impregnated those aliens and later could choose if allows those preggo women stay in ship.

Reactions: c3p0 and PapaPhat

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
when mc impregnated those aliens and later could choose if allows those preggo women stay in ship.
I don't remember it ever being shown we got any aliens pregnant, I do remember the pregnant women now though; the human milk farm.

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone got season one save file for Android, I couldn't find the folder where it's saved. Want to play season 2 now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, plot advanced bit and there were some sex too, had some funnies too. Perverteer i got request: LESS SUBWOOFER TESTING MUSIC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes