c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Would it be possible? Yes, as it would be a transformation for Reana or Zif, even a transformation for MC could be. And none of that is what I think Perverteer would do. I think the cast is done and only background, story character and side flings will be adde. I don't see additional LI or change to the established cast.

Also if you transform some cast m2f, then some want that to be optional and that, at least, double the render work for each of them and most likely add more work to the writing too.

We have already some side chars that I like to see again, eg. the female diplomat on that alien vessel.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are still 2 spots free on the relationships screen, so maybe Thim and Kit get transformed into women at some point (it's possible), and then you can pursue them too, taking your past choices with them into account too of course.
I can't see any more new harem members added to the roster.

As for Thim and Kit, them being transformed into women, physically, wouldn't change anything. So far as we know, they're both straight. So even if they were made to have women's bodies, they'd still only be interested in women. And given how neither one of them are trans, they'd almost definitely want to find a way to get their own bodies back.

So for you to get what you want, whatever causes the transformation would have to change their gender identity and sexuality on top of their bodies, which would really dark and much darker than the norm for this game. Certainly if it was done against their will.

Yes, there's been weird body modification in the game, but with the exception of the rape fueled human milk farm, it's all been at least implied to be consensual.

Raene is the only person on the ship would could conceivably volunteer for such a transformation, but given how her current course of HRT is working nicely (in universe), and how well her being trans is being handled (in universe and out), I don't see Raene getting changed like that.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I can't see any more new harem members added to the roster.

As for Thim and Kit, them being transformed into women, physically, wouldn't change anything. So far as we know, they're both straight. So even if they were made to have women's bodies, they'd still only be interested in women. And given how neither one of them are trans, they'd almost definitely want to find a way to get their own bodies back.

So for you to get what you want, whatever causes the transformation would have to change their gender identity and sexuality on top of their bodies, which would really dark and much darker than the norm for this game. Certainly if it was done against their will.

Yes, there's been weird body modification in the game, but with the exception of the rape fueled human milk farm, it's all been at least implied to be consensual.

Raene is the only person on the ship would could conceivably volunteer for such a transformation, but given how her current course of HRT is working nicely (in universe), and how well her being trans is being handled (in universe and out), I don't see Raene getting changed like that.
I guess it's a little OCD, a combination of seeing room for 2 more and the last LI to be added to it starting a new row.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
We have already some side chars that I like to see again, eg. the female diplomat on that alien vessel.
Ah yes, the redhead, the one who has the biggest chance to reappear, as we might need them for a big fight.
I would also like to see the Ro (however you spell it) we helped again, but that's unlikely to happen.

All in all, depending on whether they're genetically compatible, how many alien girls has the MC gotten pregnant, that's what I want to know, but there is very little chance we'll ever see any of them again, unless they need something new from those planets

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
All in all, depending on whether they're genetically compatible, how many alien girls has the MC gotten pregnant, that's what I want to know
Well, we can 100% get a least two different alien species pregnant, chances are very high that in-universe we could get a good majority of the pregnant too, we'll just probably never see our having gotten any aliens pregnant besides our girlfriends

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Is there any consequences destroying the simulation with chosing 'Give the go-ahead' in chapter 15?

Fixing the simulation making it run indefinitely, good or bad ending notwithstanding, feels wrong.

Simulations, are meant to be finite and limited representations of reality, and that allowing them to run indefinitely may be ethically questionable or even dangerous, as we have already seen from Lily. Additionally, if the simulation is designed to model real-world people in this game, with the exact copy of their personalities and consciousness, doesn't it make them sentient? it may be important for it to accurately reflect the range of possible outcomes, rather than artificially limiting them with good and bad ending and be done with it. What I'm trying to say is that It is more ethical to end the simulation.

Aprxd

Apr 25, 2018
Is there any consequences destroying the simulation with chosing 'Give the go-ahead' in chapter 15?

Fixing the simulation making it run indefinitely, good or bad ending notwithstanding, feels wrong.

Simulations, are meant to be finite and limited representations of reality, and that allowing them to run indefinitely may be ethically questionable or even dangerous, as we have already seen from Lily. Additionally, if the simulation is designed to model real-world people in this game, with the exact copy of their personalities and consciousness, doesn't it make them sentient? it may be important for it to accurately reflect the range of possible outcomes, rather than artificially limiting them with good and bad ending and be done with it. What I'm trying to say is that It is more ethical to end the simulation.
It's a no win scenario, as you said they're sentient, so it's a choice of permanent undue confinement (as their environment is limited) and murder, the only ethical move was not to run the simulation in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob and cxx

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I wouldn't trust any woman who threw in her only daughter's virginity as a bargaining chip.
So....if this wasn't her only virgin daughter, would it change your opinion of her?
I would however, fuck the daughter and then betray said woman...
I would want to get the daughter out of the abusive situation and get her to a shelter or someone else who could help her.

Apr 16, 2023
I would kill to have a spin-off visual novel with the ConVitae's test simulation that was featured in episode 3. The scene with Leda (farmer's wife) and Berit got me so hard that I was about to explode.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes