AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 959636

Overview:
Camran is a young minor noble from the Sovereignty, a part of space dominated by humans. Erstwhile cadet of the Terran Naval Academy, Cam has been forced by circumstances to travel the galaxy, together with a band of friends, taking on menial jobs and occasionally smuggling some illicit cargo. As he involuntarily becomes part of sinister plans machinated by powerful intrigants, Camran’s life is changed forever…​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-01
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: Perverteer - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16 Extra Edition
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Italian, Portuguese
Other game: Sisterly Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: Please play until the very end of the first season if you want to continue with Episode 13. The new build doesn't contain the previous episodes, but you can load a saved game and continue with all of your choices intact.

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 (Episodes 13 - )
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED *

Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12)
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - MEGA
Android: - - - MEGA
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Uncensor Patch*: -

Extras: Fan Sign 1 - Fan Sign 2 - Multi-Mod - Guide

Laziness thanks for the link
*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 959608 View attachment 959609 View attachment 959652 View attachment 959611 View attachment 959653 View attachment 959638 View attachment 959616 View attachment 959617 View attachment 959618 View attachment 959620 View attachment 959621 View attachment 959622 View attachment 959623 View attachment 959624 View attachment 959625 View attachment 959626 View attachment 959627 View attachment 959629 View attachment 959630 View attachment 959631 View attachment 959632 View attachment 959633 View attachment 959634 View attachment 959635 View attachment 959637
one of the top best quality games listed in this forum (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
one of the top best quality games listed in this forum (y)
ummm, you do know there is no need to quote the OP here?:WaitWhat:

you have the little "like" button bellow each post (OP included), which usually is the right way to express similar opinion.
or you just can post your opinion without quoting OP.
no one will think you are praising any other game but this.
and you will avoid unnecessarily pinging random uploaders/ex-uploaders/mods and so on for trivial things:BootyTime:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
ummm, you do know there is no need to quote the OP here?:WaitWhat:

you have the little "like" button bellow each post (OP included), which usually is the right way to express similar opinion.
or you just can post your opinion without quoting OP.
no one will think you are praising any other game but this.
and you will avoid unnecessarily pinging random uploaders/ex-uploaders/mods and so on for trivial things:BootyTime:
Perhaps he wanted to watched the thread? :unsure:
But in this case simple click on the watch button in the top right of the thread would have helped. At least he isn't writting a critic or similar and ping the OP owner and not the dev. :whistle:

• Sad
Reactions: Abhai

SPIKE347

Aug 24, 2018
I'm having trouble unlocking the vess scenes from the latest update, dose anyone know the right choices to make to get all her scenes?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm having trouble unlocking the vess scenes from the latest update, dose anyone know the right choices to make to get all her scenes?
The missing scenes can only be unlocked by being on her abuse path. If you're loving and caring to her, you don't get those scenes.

We're supposedly getting scenes for her romance path in the next update

Reactions: darlic and SPIKE347

SPIKE347

Aug 24, 2018
The missing scenes can only be unlocked by being on her abuse path. If you're loving and caring to her, you don't get those scenes.

We're supposedly getting scenes for her romance path in the next update
I see thank you for the message, I was starting to think my game was bugged.

Reactions: S1nsational

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
good waiting for many days. I almost forget about it that I has updated to a newer version

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Quite liked the weird alien sex in this update, i am here for this. Bring on more "lamias" in the future. :love: :p
Also how the story is moving forward and connecting the Terran empire expansion to August's plan about his weird prophecy.

The weakest part for me were the sex scenes between Camran and his "aunt" and sister. Somehow i found them a bit mechanic: just go there, have sex then fade to black scene.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Meh, the first Lily pen scene was GOAT, but this one kinda disappointed me. A lot of the scenes have been just random banging, we need more tension rising if you ask me.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
Hi sorry for asking but can anyone please give me a save file for S1 for Android. Right at the end one or even a bit before one will also do. Thank you. It should be something like 1-1-LT1.save.

Edit: Got it, issue resolved, thanks anyway.

I'll attach the files below if anyone else need them. I put both of these in there and S2 took it, I don't know which, so both are attached here.

Also save files others uploded here were downloading as .zip, so as I was a noob they weren't working for me, but if anyone has the same issue just try renaming and removing .zip and keep till .save and they should work. Don't be like me.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021
Having some trouble. Completed and saved season one, but when I open season two it says no save files found. I even went into the season two files and created a Saves folder and put the save in there. Still says no saves found. Help?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Having some trouble. Completed and saved season one, but when I open season two it says no save files found. I even went into the season two files and created a Saves folder and put the save in there. Still says no saves found. Help?
Which version of season one do you have played the very latest or 0.12A or something? Try to check it or redownload the season one. Of you have 0.12b or later version of season one than it should be working and you only need to play till the very, where the game say it have created a transfer save (or something similar).

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That's a clear sign of you not having actually completed season 1, because the transfer save files are automatically generated by the game and you'd be notified by the game when you have actually done so.

Most common causes are
  • Not actually continuing to the point of allowing the game to generate the transfer save files; or
  • Completing only 12a, and not realizing that's not the end of Season 1. You need to complete 12b.
Let it be on the record that when this dev decided to call it 12a & 12b instead of 12 & 13, I had warned back then it's a stupid idea and would cause all kinds of confusion. And here we are. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021
Which version of season one do you have played the very latest or 0.12A or something? Try to check it or redownload the season one. Of you have 0.12b or later version of season one than it should be working and you only need to play till the very, where the game say it have created a transfer save (or something similar).
It says version 12.1
I checked in the game and the name it gave my save was episode 12b. When I checked the save files there are now 2. A normal save name and one that says Season 1 with random letters and numbers after it. But I never saw anything in the game telling me about creating a transfer save. I've gone back multiple times to redo it and nothing. I copied both types of save to the files for season 2 but as soon as I open season 2 I get a message that there are no save files. Screenshot_20230512-153637_My Files.jpg

Sep 8, 2021
That's a clear sign of you not having actually completed season 1, because the transfer save files are automatically generated by the game and you'd be notified by the game when you have actually done so.

Most common causes are
  • Not actually continuing to the point of allowing the game to generate the transfer save files; or
  • Completing only 12a, and not realizing that's not the end of Season 1. You need to complete 12b.
Let it be on the record that when this dev decided to call it 12a & 12b instead of 12 & 13, I had warned back then it's a stupid idea and would cause all kinds of confusion. And here we are. :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230512-153637_My Files.jpg
That's a normal save and season saves correct? Game version 12.1 but there was no notification at the end of creating a save files.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The "Season 1 *.save" files are the end of season saves which should be picked up by Season 2. The latest version for Android moves the files to Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.perverteer.tftuv. Are you using the latest versions for Android? For Season 1 the version number is v0.12.5.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Development Update #100
Apparently I've written 100 of these updates so far. It's a bit of a challenge to keep these post interesting, because I mostly churn out renders and script out during the week.
I have over 300 renders ready for Episode 17. Most of the major stuff has already been posed and rendered, though some extra renders here and there remain. At the beginning of this week, I sent most of the scenes to be animated to Alorth, so I'm hoping he'll get to them shortly.
A fair bit of the main story has been written, so I'm going to focus on the character-specific scenes the coming days.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes