S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Considering how badly Céline and Lilly took the news they weren't our only girl, and how hard it was for them to accept the harem idea*, I'm truly dreading Aven's reaction to finding out. She's the first one to propose having children together, like that's huge.

Thyia will also probably have a worse than average reaction considering her history.

*Also weird how this game differenicates between a harem and polyamory. Wierder still that it seems to be implying that all the girls will have to date eachother too, because that's not necessarily how poly relationships work. I'm all for bisexuality and bi characters, but I'd rather it not be forced from some weird view of polyamory

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Going into the hunt without an alliance has the game have the head priestess and her daughter join the orgy, but only if you fucked them at the dinner, with her asking if her priestesses took good care of the MC, that seem to be an oversight in the code, it probably checks for the flags of if having fucked them is set to true and if the warrior alliance flag is set to false, when it should check for if the priestess alliance flag is set to true instead, that would be the only explanation for them appearing on the no alliance orgy, because the warrior alliance flag is set to false there too. I don't know how to check if that's true, so could someone check that for me?

I was hoping we could secretly ally ourselves with both, but the last alliance you accepted overwrites the first.

The best case scenario would've been if they both came to the no alliance orgy though.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
About the simulation in episode 8, should you tamper Lily's profile or not? Tampering it doesn't feel right.

The wt for the whole simulation thing is not really clear for me. And reading up the wt for ep 15, running the simulation indefinitely sounds wrong on so many perspective even for both good ending.

Mar 29, 2023
Considering how badly Céline and Lilly took the news they weren't our only girl, and how hard it was for them to accept the harem idea*, I'm truly dreading Aven's reaction to finding out. She's the first one to propose having children together, like that's huge.

Thyia will also probably have a worse than average reaction considering her history.

*Also weird how this game differenicates between a harem and polyamory. Wierder still that it seems to be implying that all the girls will have to date eachother too, because that's not necessarily how poly relationships work. I'm all for bisexuality and bi characters, but I'd rather it not be forced from some weird view of polyamory
Yeah I feel bad for Aven I was hoping she was finally going to find out in this recent update when she showed up in the cockpit with Cam and Celine. As for Thyia I'm pretty sure she wont be too angry as the game had a scene that gives Cam the opportunity to inform her that she wouldn't be exclusive.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I feel bad for Aven I was hoping she was finally going to find out in this recent update when she showed up in the cockpit with Cam and Celine. As for Thyia I'm pretty sure she wont be too angry as the game had a scene that gives Cam the opportunity to inform her that she wouldn't be exclusive.
I think Aven is probably going to be one of the worst if not worst effected. Then Ziv, given how she's ignored her cultures very strict courting customs for us. Don't think anyone is going to take things as well as Nadya did

I don't remember that opportunity with Thyia, but if I got it, I'd have taken it. I hope. Gods know it'd probably be somewhere back in season 1 and an absolute nightmare to find and fix if I didn't tell her.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will there be any trans/futa on male beyond oral soon? I'm at episode 14 now, and Ziv did ask about it, but I don't think it has gone there yet.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
About the simulation in episode 8, should you tamper Lily's profile or not? Tampering it doesn't feel right.

The wt for the whole simulation thing is not really clear for me. And reading up the wt for ep 15, running the simulation indefinitely sounds wrong on so many perspective even for both good ending.
no consequences if you do either, after mc closes simulation it won't be used until blonde sister stumbles on it.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I kept getting achievement notifications in season 1, but couldn't find where to check achievements.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
no consequences if you do either, after mc closes simulation it won't be used until blonde sister stumbles on it.
So if you didn't tamper her profile and immediately got kicked out of simulation, you wouldn't get to the simulation again until episode 15 and missed simulation event in episode 8? Is that correct?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So if you didn't tamper her profile and immediately got kicked out of simulation, you wouldn't get to the simulation again until episode 15 and missed simulation event in episode 8? Is that correct?
no clue what i did then, i remember mc leaving simulation and locking it and then much later blonde sis goes there and hell breaks loose.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1
Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP
Size 1.01 GB
Pixeldrain

Season 2
Version: 0.16 Extra + Uncensor + Multimod by LightmanP
Size 268 MB
Mega
NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: snakeplisskin
Mar 29, 2023
I think Aven is probably going to be one of the worst if not worst effected. Then Ziv, given how she's ignored her cultures very strict courting customs for us. Don't think anyone is going to take things as well as Nadya did

I don't remember that opportunity with Thyia, but if I got it, I'd have taken it. I hope. Gods know it'd probably be somewhere back in season 1 and an absolute nightmare to find and fix if I didn't tell her.
The Thyia scene is episode 12 on the beach with her at the vacation house owned by Thim's family.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The Thyia scene is episode 12 on the beach with her at the vacation house owned by Thim's family.
Oh, I remember seeing that scene, don't remember any choice being made then though or which I went with, but I can't imagine myself not telling her the truth if given the chance to

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There are still 2 spots free on the relationships screen, so maybe Thim and Kit get transformed into women at some point (it's possible), and then you can pursue them too, taking your past choices with them into account too of course.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: darlic and cxx

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There are still 2 spots free on the relationships screen, so maybe Thim and Kit get transformed into women at some point (it's possible), and then you can pursue them too, taking your past choices with them into account too of course.
Don't think so. Also if Perverteer wanted to introduce more LI, even more than two, he could always just add a page. But I don't think that will happen.

Reactions: S1nsational

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Don't think so. Also if Perverteer wanted to introduce more LI, even more than two, he could always just add a page. But I don't think that will happen.
Me neither, even though this is probably not the last season yet, it's a little too late to add new crew members, as they wouldn't have gone through the same things, so there would be less of a bond, but why do you think there won't be M2F transformations for them, it would add 2 more LI, yet they won't be new crew members, so I think it could make sense, maybe something happens on a planet at some point, it doesn't even have to be an instant transformation, but it is possible.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes