hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Good update as expected! I was hoping for a group scene with Ziv and a couple of her species to pop up, but I guess I can let that one go.

I also thought that Ziv stepped in while the MC was with his sister and that might turn into something, but apparently the time jump had Lilly leaving.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 31, 2020
This is getting better and better..... More species equals to more fun... I don't like sharing but for some reason I won't mind sharing some alien pussy(or dick :ROFLMAO: :cautious::devilish:) with Kit.....considering Ziv's species.. I was half expecting an orgy with the Rhenkoys.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
People expecting something with the Renkoys should abandon hope now. Ziv herself thought us how strict her society is. So relationship and skinship are not to be expected. especialy on a fling or quicky level. Our previous encounter with the parhia that I forget the name of and that we can fuck, is the exception not the norm.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is anyone else getting really wonky results when unzipping these? Instead of the 4 files, plus 4-5 folders, it's dozens of folders and files.

The structure seems all wrong. :unsure:

Compressed: 1,607 Files, 179 Folders

Source: 1,623 Files, 181 Folders

It's because it's actually a market build (that was the source), if you got the "Win/Linux" version, it should be playable on Mac since it has the folder to.

methy

Jun 8, 2020
Hey guys, can you please share the Android save file from the start of 13 episode?
Transfer "Season 1.save" doesn't work for me

Reactions: Airamz141

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Huh, I expected it would have been Aven to ask the Question that turns on Pregnancy but it was Thyia instead.

Eh, Tomboy asked either way, just like Bella in SL.

Sadly no Eva content in this update.... (except the same conversation from 15 if you didn't have the simulation situation happen)

Last edited:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I think some variables assume the player is always on a harem path even when we arent, like solo and space virgin achievements. Can you get either of those yet? I am on a solo nice Jade route and on the ship conversation with kit at the end of latest chapter, he asks me about incest and my character reply he didnt do anything, then kit sigh and say that he feel weird i slept with Nadya and leaves to think about harems. Same situations arise on some simulation path refering to events even thoough i deleted it. And Ziv keeps asking me to be with me even though i told her i didnt want dicks, go away purple monster!

SilverDark90

Dec 8, 2020
I'm confused about the Vess content, It says relationship as yes but I haven't had any scenes for quite a few updates but in the gallery it shows 2 or 3 scenes in the last 3 or 4 updates. Did I miss some important flag along the way or is their an alternate path I'm on that is now abandoned by the dev?
Depending on how you handled her situation in an earlier chapter (I think it was 11), it set up Vess to split in a few different paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3VOL

May 7, 2020
The save transfer does not work for me and there's no decent explanation whatsoever on how it's done, and there's no disclaimer in the end of Season 1.

WTF?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The save transfer does not work for me and there's no decent explanation whatsoever on how it's done, and there's no disclaimer in the end of Season 1.

WTF?
So, do you and which version on which platform do you play? Or is all you have wanted to do is vetting out some emotions?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

WTF?
Have you played until the very end, like it's explained in the OP?

jammyjamjam

Nov 9, 2017
I think some variables assume the player is always on a harem path even when we arent, like solo and space virgin achievements. Can you get either of those yet? I am on a solo nice Jade route and on the ship conversation with kit at the end of latest chapter, he asks me about incest and my character reply he didnt do anything, then kit sigh and say that he feel weird i slept with Nadya and leaves to think about harems. Same situations arise on some simulation path refering to events even thoough i deleted it. And Ziv keeps asking me to be with me even though i told her i didnt want dicks, go away purple monster!
Yeah I was just doing a Nadya only romance where MC states she's the only one for him, and then a few lines later says tells her he's in a romantic relationship with Aven for some reason. Not a fan of harem so prefer to do separate saves per character, hopefully those little things get fixed sooner than later.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes