Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Don't think it quite got that far. IIRC the change was to avoid that happening.
What's a bit more surprising is that some of these races exist on DAZ3D. Renderocity is much more free-wheeling, so I expect them there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's a bit more surprising is that some of these races exist on DAZ3D. Renderocity is much more free-wheeling, so I expect them there.
well on daz-assets has "quite a lot" of copyrighted stuff.

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
Any Android users around? After I finish season 1 and donwload S2, I can't install it because it tries to do it over S1, which isn't posible because it's suposed to be a different app. If I delete S1, then I can install S2, but then I can't play it because it requires S1 for the saves. Then I tried to install S1 again, but I can't because it still wants to "update" it over S2. So I deleted S2 for S1, and my saves are gone. Nice. Any ideas?

That aside, anyone knows when S2 will be released on Steam? Only S1 is available at the moment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any Android users around? After I finish season 1 and donwload S2, I can't install it because it tries to do it over S1, which isn't posible because it's suposed to be a different app. If I delete S1, then I can install S2, but then I can't play it because it requires S1 for the saves. Then I tried to install S1 again, but I can't because it still wants to "update" it over S2. So I deleted S2 for S1, and my saves are gone. Nice. Any ideas?

That aside, anyone knows when S2 will be released on Steam? Only S1 is available at the moment.
there was something posted by dev about android version.

s2 will be in steam when finished.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Any Android users around? ...
I've developed the habit of backing up Save files from the internal device storage to an external SD Card. FX File Explorer on older versions of Android, and CX File Explorer (I think) on newer versions. I haven't played through this for awhile, and I'll probably do a fresh start at some point to work through Season 01 from the beginning, which doesn't help you right now.

• Sad
Reactions: Zero141214

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Development Update #98
Quick update on the upcoming Episode 16. Apart from the two extra scenes, the script is complete and I've just sent it to the proofreaders. All of the animations have also been rendered. I just have a small list of additional renders I need to create and some post work on the existing renders that needs doing.
As soon as I'm finished, I'm hoping to build a first test release and get the new episode into your hands as soon as possible.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

Development Update #98
Quick update on the upcoming Episode 16. Apart from the two extra scenes, the script is complete and I've just sent it to the proofreaders. All of the animations have also been rendered. I just have a small list of additional renders I need to create and some post work on the existing renders that needs doing.
As soon as I'm finished, I'm hoping to build a first test release and get the new episode into your hands as soon as possible.
Huh. Didn't he say it was just bug fixing like two weeks ago?

Well, I hope this chapter is a bit longer, the last few have been so short it was heartbreaking.

DoctorZoid

Mar 29, 2021
First things first: Great quality job Mr Perverteer (y)(y).

I finished yesterday version 012a of the game and I'm trying to continue with the new 0.15 download.
The game complains that no previous season data was found and the only option available is to quit. As the note on page 1 mentions, I fully ended the gameplay in the previous version.

1. Copied the saves folder from the v.012 to the new version /game/ folder. No win.
2. Checked the presence of save files in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898. They're there.
3. Here's a from the new 0.15 version folder.

Anyone has a clue why the new version isn't able to see the old saves?
The new 0.15 version creates a new folder in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ or the previous TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898 is still used?

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes