Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Any one else getting a bug during Nadya's pillow talk? Where the MC says he has several conquests, and is dating many girls, then also says he is dating Aven, despite none of those being true in said playthrough?

Not sure if the Patreon release fixes this, however at least for me the wt-mod does not.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any one else getting a bug during Nadya's pillow talk? Where the MC says he has several conquests, and is dating many girls, then also says he is dating Aven, despite none of those being true in said playthrough?

Not sure if the Patreon release fixes this, however at least for me the wt-mod does not.
maybe perv's assumption that mc chases all skirts.

Reactions: CircaAD

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
maybe perv's assumption that mc chases all skirts.
I'd be somewhat inclined to believe that if Aven wasn't specifically name dropped, when her tag has relationship off. On top of that you have a talk with Celine in season one where you can commit to monogamy, which would be weird if its auto decided your character is a man slut in season 2. SL also did a decent job allowing the man slut vs monogamy paths so its not like the dev has a history of forcing Harems, or promiscuity (though given MANY chances), actually the opposite is true Perverteer has consistently showed that choice is big in their games and you are rarely if ever forced into scenes or relationships. It seems more on the side of things being checked behind the scenes from the transfer of season 1-2 not fully matching actual choices. Because despite him saying he and Aven are a thing, the game does not register this anywhere outside of the one pillow talk scene, which is showing a conflict in comments vs content not aligning. Though I guess it cant be ruled out they wanted to streamline things, though it wouldn't make any sense IMO and is\would be pretty immersion breaking.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017

I was under the impression that this was fixed, but it doesn't seem to be the case. There are a few conditionals in that dialogue and they seem to be based on the wrong relationship count. In any case, it's just flavor text, so the game should still register your relationship with Nadya as the only one currently active.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I was under the impression that this was fixed, but it doesn't seem to be the case. There are a few conditionals in that dialogue and they seem to be based on the wrong relationship count. In any case, it's just flavor text, so the game should still register your relationship with Nadya as the only one currently active.
I thought it might have been due to the wt mod or something, so I was planning on testing a non-modded season one and then transfer into a non-modded season 2 15.1 and see if that fixed the issue. I guess since I just update my files over each other its possible it could be a result of the state of my game folder so I'll make them fresh versions. I'll update when I finish if that would be helpful, for a bugfix aspect.

Edit: For me at least a fresh download unmodded playthrough/transfer didn't fix it, it does seem to still persist in the Patreon bugfix release.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I thought it might have been due to the wt mod or something, so I was planning on testing a non-modded season one and then transfer into a non-modded season 2 15.1 and see if that fixed the issue. I guess since I just update my files over each other its possible it could be a result of the state of my game folder so I'll make them fresh versions. I'll update when I finish if that would be helpful, for a bugfix aspect.

Edit: For me at least a fresh download unmodded playthrough/transfer didn't fix it, it does seem to still persist in the Patreon bugfix release.
If I may make a minor suggestion on how to test the new content before overwriting...

I too overwrite my current files with the latest updates. However, I do something first that saves me a ton of grief...

As soon as I get a new update DL, I move it into the main game folder for the current game files, not the folder called "game" but the main folder that contains all of the game files and .exe. I then extract the new files into a folder that has the same name as the update right inside my main folder for the previous update.

Then I run the new files from this new subfolder. This has two major benefits...

1) The new files can draw from all of your existing saves since it resides in the same parent folder.

2) You can run the game to check for any discrepancies BEFORE you overwrite your existing files. If I am in a hurry, to speed check I simply turn on "skip unread" in the settings and use the control key (ctrl) as a fast forward button, pressing it in short bursts to avoid skipping too far too fast. The game will still stop for choices. I also use that when an update to a game requires a restart due to new things in that update.

Since I have encountered a few glitches in releases for this game, I always follow those steps prior to allowing the new files to overwrite and become my new current version. I just find it a good practice to protect my existing saves and files.

Hope that helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I already scanned this latest update from my most recent save and found no errors or glitches yet. I'll know better once I actually slow play the new content at my normal snail's pace. I savor the good games and this is certainly one of them.:devilish:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Perverteer when aven came to mc's room and screen rolled from down to up she was split to 2 pics on waist down, just that scene and not others so no biggie and didn't affect gameplay.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Perverteer when aven came to mc's room and screen rolled from down to up she was split to 2 pics on waist down, just that scene and not others so no biggie and didn't affect gameplay.
I've seen that on a number of games. Seems to be a renderer issue. The easy fix is:
  1. Shift-G
  2. Force ANGLE2 Renderer
  3. Quit game and restart

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
Hey all... just loaded Episode 15... but having trouble finding the path to a few scenes:
  • Episode 13 -- Grateful Vess
  • Episode 14 -- Nadya's Night
I practically restarted "Book 2" twice now, and still can't find the path there.
Can anyone provide some pointers? TIA

Or: a pointer to an updated walkthrough. (I searched before asking... really, I did!)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey all... just loaded Episode 15... but having trouble finding the path to a few scenes:
I practically restarted "Book 2" twice now, and still can't find the path there.

Or: a pointer to an updated walkthrough. (I searched before asking... really, I did!)
Grateful Vess can only be unlocked if you've been an abusive asshole to her the entire time since you meet her. You'd need to restart book 1 and have a heart of stone to unlock it.

Can't remember what Nadya's Night is or how to unlock it

Reactions: Gumby

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018

For Nadya's night, just do her route in book one. After she drops the big reveal at the end of book 1 she will have a option to "Comfort" her. that choice will appear if you have followed her paths throughout the game. when you are playing through book 2 again just follow her path, and when she gets drunk, choose to pause instead of continuing(not sure if necessary). soon after you get the scene.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Really love the music while I play just screams epic! Thanks Dev always a pleasure to play another release of your work.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
I fixed the loop in ep15 but according to script, Thyia conversation do not show if Eva conversation is present. And when you finish it, Thyia does not show up either. Is there a specific reason?
Before I had no problem with Thyia like this.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone have a save file from 13 or 14? Somehow mine was deleted and the game won't load without a save form the previous version.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Don't fear, this is the game basicly showing his signs of intelligence and making the player notice you shouldn't ever avoid any of the family members, all should be together by any means.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I think the dev might have an abduction fetish or something. The characters just keep getting kidnapped left and right.

Jun 16, 2022
Is anyone else experiencing a bug, in which, the game does not progress beyond the Eva scene on the ship, where you decide whether or not to confess your harem situation to Eva? I'm literally stuck in a infinite loop with episode 15. Please help.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes