King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Tales from the unending void (v0.15 Extra)+ IC patch+Lightmanp's WT mod

Download

Tales From The Unending Void (V0.12BExtrascenes edition)+IC patched+ Lightmanp's wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my port

Bunty365

Dec 15, 2022
Hey can someone tell me how to save the game at end of s1 because there is no save point or MSG show up to the end

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hii i downloaded the save from thred how can I use for s2
If you are just starting the game, I would suggest that you play season 1. Play until you get the 'Save Now' notice on update 16.

Then when you start season 2, DO NOT click load, just click continue. Season 2 will auto-detect the save from season 1 and off you go.

If you use the mod, then be sure to use season 1 mod with season 1 and season 2 with season 2.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Great update as always, it felt a little bit too short (even more so as I don't pursue any trans character) but I enjoyed it nonetheless. On a personal note, I've been waiting so long for some watersports action involving someone from the main cast and it finally happened, so thank you for indulging me Perveteer :love:

Reactions: Perverteer

Bunty365

Dec 15, 2022
If you are just starting the game, I would suggest that you play season 1. Play until you get the 'Save Now' notice on update 16.

Then when you start season 2, DO NOT click load, just click continue. Season 2 will auto-detect the save from season 1 and off you go.

If you use the mod, then be sure to use season 1 mod with season 1 and season 2 with season 2.
Hey i have played the game s 1 until the very end when his father throw him into space to the to be continued part but i didn't get a msg pop upof save your game

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1
Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP
Size 1.01 GB
Pixeldrain

Season 2
Version: 0.15 Extra + Uncensor + Multimod by LightmanP
Size 193 MB
Pixeldrain
Mega
NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port for Season 2.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019
Can anyone please share current S2 save and persist? I just wanna see the scenes and I'm stuck with no season 1 data problem even tho everything is in the right place. Thanks in advance.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes