The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also I can't remember, was it confirmed or not if Ziv has a penis? Same for Raene.
I'm getting strong trap vibes and after the unsexy "surprise" of Luzane (for me), I would prefer to know then get close to the character and have it sprung on me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also I can't remember, was it confirmed or not if Ziv has a penis? Same for Raene.
I'm getting strong trap vibes and after the unsexy "surprise" of Luzane (for me), I would prefer to know then get close to the character and have it sprung on me.
It's been mentioned many, many times now ..... it's literally impossible to spring a surprise it already gave away.

Even this episode told you Ziv's race is mono gendered, they are both.

Raene told the entire story up to now. Born a boy and transitioning to be female.

Both have cocks.

Luzane shouldn't have been a surprise either, it was said before meeting her about her race. The only way it could have surprised you is if you skipped all the story because it's mentioned more than once for all concerned.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It's been mentioned many, many times now ..... it's literally impossible to spring a surprise it already gave away.

Raene told the entire story up to now. Born a boy and transitioning to be female.

Both have cocks.

Luzane shouldn't have been a surprise either, it was said before meeting her about her race. The only way it could have surprised you is if you skipped all the story because it's mentioned more than once for all concerned.
It has been months since I've played the game, (my latest save was from Ch4.) so I could not remember if it was or not.
Sucks because the character model is gorgeous otherwise for Ziv's race but i'm sure there will be plenty of other bangable Aliens like the Ro.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

Both have cocks.

i don't think Raene ever mentioned being trans-near as i can tell-it was only revealed.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Does the change in dialogue during Chapter 4 give you a chance to call Lilly out on the fact that she doesn't seem to give a fuck about her missing sister?

Because I'm still pissed that we've never gotten the chance to do that. Perv seems intent on just glossing over the fact that Lilly was a complete bitch to you during the first 3 chapters of the game because you had the audacity to try and save your kidnapped sister. The military had already given all of those people up for dead and they certainly weren't going after them, which left us as the only hope she had, and Lilly is on our ass about it the whole goddamn time. We got the chance to yell at Lilly for the egg snatching incident, but that really wasn't her fault. We even got the chance to yell at Tyria (or whatever her name is), but apparently calling Lilly out is off the table. And no, that conversation where we end up being forced to apologize for trying to be a goddamn hero definitely doesn't count.

And in this chapter, apparently we're all over it and hugging her like it's no big deal even though she never once apologized for treating us like shit.

It just makes every scene with her extremely unsatisfying for me because nothing has ever been resolved but the characters are acting like it was. It feels like we are missing a major conversation that just never happened.

Maybe it's just me and I'll just have to get over it, but I would really appreciate a chance to call her out earlier in the game so by chapter 5, the feelings between Lilly and Cam can actually feel resolved instead of just ignoring all of the tension that should realistically still be there.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And in this chapter, apparently we're all over it and hugging her like it's no big deal even though she never once apologized for treating us like shit.

It just makes every scene with extremely unsatisfying for me because nothing has ever been resolved but the characters are acting like it was. It feels like we are missing a major conversation that just never happened.
You are missing a major part in this update.

The fact that they were drugged with memory repressors and had no idea who each other were nor the fact they had a missing sister.

Reactions: youngethan

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Now twills look like a lazy white punk girl painted green , in the past at least they seemed alien.Okay disney copyright or not , but make her alien , like he made the R'o tribe (the yellow ones , they are alien and unique).

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
You are missing a major part in this update.

The fact that they were drugged with memory repressors and had no idea who each other were nor the fact they had a missing sister.
I actually haven't gotten to whatever part you're referring to. I was just talking about the opening scene of chapter 5 where they are sitting on the boxes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I actually haven't gotten to whatever part you're referring to. I was just talking about the opening scene of chapter 5 where they are sitting on the boxes.
You said "this chapter" so I took it to mean you were referring to this chapter.

Now twills look like a lazy white punk girl painted green , in the past at least they seemed alien.Okay disney copyright or not , but make her alien , like he made the R'o tribe (the yellow ones , they are alien and unique).
Yeah, I understand the need to change them so I mentioned it but didn't complain but it would have been great if they still looked more unique.

I guess you do the best with the assets on hand so i'll take that over potentially losing the game.

Last edited:

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
Apparently fear of copyright strike from disney....
Even if Disney managed to ever hear of this game, there were better ways to do it than to turn her into a punk fairy smurf. Her skin texture does not go well with hair at all. Could have just removed the tentacles or added some other kind of tentacle/head crest. The hair is just awful, no offence to the dev. I just hope they find a better way to render the aliens than human hair because it truly does not fit them at all.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
You said "this chapter" so I took it to mean you were referring to this chapter.
Edit: Shit. My bad, Ava. I started from the end of chapter 4. So, chapter 5 was the current chapter I was playing. Didn't even realize this update was for chapter 6. I was a chapter behind. My point still stands, but I see where the confusion was.

I was talking about this chapter 5 with regard to the scene that takes place on the crates at the beginning. Honestly though, that was a small part of my post. My main issue is the complete lack of resolution when it comes to how Lilly acted toward Cam in the first 3 chapters. She treats him like shit for trying to rescue their sister and it's never addressed except in one conversation where Cam actually apologizes to Lilly. Which is the exact opposite of what I was hoping for.

But whatever, I doubt that it's going to be addressed at this point in the story because Cam and Lilly are already acting like everything is resolved, even though it hasn't been.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes