Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The main reason for her behavior in the first few episodes is that she's scared. Her brother has just forced everyone to desert and she's confirmed as someone who likes to do the right thing and please the people she looks up to. Both her and the MC have a conversation about Eva later where I think I made it more clear that she cares about getting Eva back. I'll dive into it and might revisit the topic in the next episode to do it more justice.
I would greatly appreciate it because at this point, I can't stand Lilly as a character. There is never a conversation about her just being scared or about her actually being worried about Eva at all, that I remember. It might have been in the conversation where the MC is forced to apologize, but I was so angry at that conversation, I might have forgotten.

She never even comes close to apologizing or explaining her behavior.

And even if she was just scared, she should have been right beside Cam in trying to rescue her sister, Eva would have done it for her.

I feel like when Lilly mentioned memories of Eva during the conversation on the crates, Cam should have said, "Oh you mean the sister that you were so pissed at me for trying to rescue? The sister that you were perfectly happy to leave for dead? No, you don't get to speak her name to me after that. If it had been you, I would have done the same thing and she would have been right there beside me trying to save you."

Then maybe she could have had a conversation later with you where she apologizes or at least tries to explain and then, after probable yelling on both sides, we could have some sort of cathartic resolution. Because, right now it just feels super unresolved.

Please Perv, make it more clear that she was just scared, that she did care, and have her at least apologize to Cam. Because having Cam apologize to her for trying to save Eva, no matter the cost, (which is what any brother would do) is kind of infuriating.

I loved Sisterly Lust, I would really like to be able to love this game as well.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
See ... there you lost the scope of this endeavor ... it is to experiment and have fun.

more clear that she was just scared, that she did care, and have her at least apologize
Gurls never turn back to being humaine to someone they treat poorly.
Bullies from childhood rarely grow on the inside to become real humans to their victims.
This is the dynamics of relations and giving anything to anyone 4 free is not apreciated in the slightest.
This is why cushioned babes never see their supporters. They just smile and do not give a care.
This is what happens when you never better yourself and just hustle through your life.
Did any of the characters grow? Did any of the babes see past the looks and the charm of MC?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Even if Disney managed to ever hear of this game, there were better ways to do it than to turn her into a punk fairy smurf. Her skin texture does not go well with hair at all. Could have just removed the tentacles or added some other kind of tentacle/head crest. The hair is just awful, no offence to the dev. I just hope they find a better way to render the aliens than human hair because it truly does not fit them at all.
Not that I disagree with you, but I think there was a poll on Patreon and the supporters chose this as the winning look.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It is full uncanny valley for me. Genuinely can't play her scenes until we get a mod to fix it or the dev picks a better way to render her. Everyone will obviously have their own opinions though.
Any fix can only undo what's been done before. Any new ones in this release and future releases can't be fixed unless someone actually re-create and re-render all Jade scenes.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
As far as the story goes, we don't know any of that. She could be dead for all we know. Also, the large jump was not by our character(s) choice, they were kidnapped, so it was outside their control. It's not like they've been chilling at the beach for six months, and they've just decided "Ok, time to resume our mission".

As per waiting to graduate and pool family resources, you think that's better only in hindsight, and with extra info from the dev. The characters don't know and couldn't have known at the start of the story whether waiting would bring a better outcome.
The characters choice or willingness is irrelevant.
The point is storyline wise they have lost half a years worth of time which may have been used to locate and rescue Eva and other than a few stronger emotional attachments they have nothing to really show for it.
Picture a sprinter sprinting from the starting line at full speed with the goal of getting the best time and reaching the metaphorical finish line which would be rescuing Eva as quickly as possible.
From the beginning of the story there was an established urgency that Eva must be rescued before something bad happens to her.
This was enforced by the mc's constant nightmares about her as well as a few other things which Pervert has made cannon to the story such as death, the possibility of your comrades getting injured, and most recently brainwashing.
However after 6 months that sense of urgency to rescue Eva plot wise is now more or less gone because most likely by now...
Whatever bad thing that was going to happen to her after being kidnapped for over 6 months has probably already happened.
Whatever bad thing that was going to happen to her after being kidnapped for over 6 months is probably already happening.
Whatever bad thing that was going to happen to her after being kidnapped for over 6 months didn't happen because...
In essence the sprinter which was trying to get to the finish line in record time stopped sprinting halfway there and started to jog.
The goal is still to get to the finish line or "rescue Eva" but the urgency that the player was supposed to feel just isn't there anymore.
As for waiting to graduate its already been established that the mc is the passionate type that tends to take action rather than think things through so the pool resource comment was merely a "what if" comparison time wise to the characters current situation.
This doesn't mean I want Pervert to change anything (even the smurfs :sneaky: ).

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I liked the update but its a little light on the H content.
I would really like it if the game transitions away from the "Fuck of the week" format and gets into more of the longer relationships with the crew. I see that the "research station" is the building blocks for the Sister/Cousin relationships but what about the aunt? Golden opportunity missed there.

I also feel the Lesbian scenes between the mom/commander were a bit much, but i'm guessing the femdom scenes were there for those who enjoy lesbian femdom? As someone who isnt a voyuer, it meant nothing to me. It would of been nice to have some sort of variation on what happened as it was a simulation designed to make the MC horny on main maybe some options on what it showed? Another missed opportunity.

Though I gotta say, Doc looked fucking GOOOD!
I know I wont be seeing any of these random bangs again but gods damned is MC going to have a bunch of little bastards in the universe because I creampied anyone I could! lol

Over all I liked the update even if it didnt have much content I'm interested in H wise.
Hopefully going forward we can start progressing relationships with Lilly, Ava, Jade, Thyia, Celine, Vess, and the Aunt.

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
Are you playing on Windows? Try extracting the file to a shorter path. Windows has trouble with very long file and path names. I've renamed the zips to use an abbreviated filename, but the uploader here reverted back to the old notation.
Thank you! It solved the problem.

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
Any fix can only undo what's been done before. Any new ones in this release and future releases can't be fixed unless someone actually re-create and re-render all Jade scenes.
Damn, hope Perverteer listens to some of the criticism then and fixes the former twileks. Every other alien in the game looks good so it is far from beyond his capabilities. Just eyelashes and weirdly colored hair on twilek skin looks goofy as hell. Jade is the least serious case of this transformation making the former twileks look weird, but she was my favorite character before the hair.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Damn, hope Perverteer listens to some of the criticism then and fixes the former twileks. Every other alien in the game looks good so it is far from beyond his capabilities. Just eyelashes and weirdly colored hair on twilek skin looks goofy as hell. Jade is the least serious case of this transformation making the former twileks look weird, but she was my favorite character before the hair.
Why would he listen to criticism here? Ha had a poll about the twilek looks up on Patreon for quite some time, this one won hands down (I know because I voted in it), so he changed it according to the wishes of the people who actually pay for his stuff. How much should he care about what people here, who mainly don't do that, think about the change?

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
Why would he listen to criticism here? Ha had a poll about the twilek looks up on Patreon for quite some time, this one won hands down (I know because I voted in it), so he changed it according to the wishes of the people who actually pay for his stuff. How much should he care about what people here, who mainly don't do that, think about the change?
Because this is where future patreons are. This is where I scope out game to provide patreon support to and I don't think I'm alone in that.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Because this is where future patreons are. This is where I scope out game to provide patreon support to and I don't think I'm alone in that.
Potential legal action(s) from "Maison de la Souris" aside, the existing patrons who are already providing patronage are of greater meaning and substance than your hypothetical patronage that hinges on something you had no input intp because you are only a potential patron...

It's fine to be disappointed, but acting like you're entitled to have perverteer take your criticism over that of existing patrons is ridiculous. Particularly when what you've written makes it look like a thinly veiled attempt at extortion. :unsure:

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
Potential legal action(s) from "Maison de la Souris" aside, the existing patrons who are already providing patronage are of greater meaning and substance than your hypothetical patronage that hinges on something you had no input intp because you are only a potential patron...

It's fine to be disappointed, but acting like you're entitled to have perverteer take your criticism over that of existing patrons is ridiculous. Particularly when what you've written makes it look like a thinly veiled attempt at extortion. :unsure:
I am not acting entitled to anything. Expressing my view that the new models are uncanny valley isn't entitlement, it is criticism. Removing the old ones for fear of Disney is perfectly sensible though.

If the patreons voted for hair instead of some other alien feature then he should keep the hair. If they only voted to make them not twileks any longer then hearing criticism about the hair should be helpful.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am not acting entitled to anything. Expressing my view that the new models are uncanny valley isn't entitlement, it is criticism. Removing the old ones for fear of Disney is perfectly sensible though.

If the patreons voted for hair instead of some other alien feature then he should keep the hair. If they only voted to make them not twileks any longer then hearing criticism about the hair should be helpful.
Then i sugest you go read the thread. This was very well explained here, including what were the options patrons had acess to.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
So in Ep6, does the simulation of Calista and MC's mom Yve supposed be how the MC's envision they'd act sexually? Like a preview for the players of what's likely to come later with these two face-to-face? In general, any virtual sex or sex dream with a recurring character the MC has yet to interact fully with feels like a huge tease and little bit a of cop-out, but i'm viewing it every chance regardless.

I guess the research facility gave Kit some drug/special treatment to heal him and make him walk again.

In my opinion, the chosen short hairstyle for Iana and Sil doesn't do them justice. Jade looks fine by the way.

I do like the choice to have the MC act more imposing when intimidating and commanding around the guards.

What's this prophecy and what specifically does it has to do with Eva the hooded alien lord wants to find so badly? Does the prophecy perhaps unknowingly involves MC and his whole family? Does magical/supernatural superpowers exist in this world?

Regarding Eva, i guess she's likely in cryo sleep. 6 months does sound rather long when you're in the middle searching of someone. I'm sure there's a payoff for it, I trust Perv.

With how the long the journey and search is going the MC is likely going to be a father somewhere by the time they find Eva :LOL:. Especially since i'm having MC creampie every given chance.

Overlooking the whole working for corrupted research and testing on you thing, Dr. Moora looks great. Who knows, maybe MC left her a parting gift ;) that'll pop out later.

I would greatly appreciate it because at this point, I can't stand Lilly as a character. There is never a conversation about her just being scared or about her actually being worried about Eva at all, that I remember. It might have been in the conversation where the MC is forced to apologize, but I was so angry at that conversation, I might have forgotten.

She never even comes close to apologizing or explaining her behavior.

And even if she was just scared, she should have been right beside Cam in trying to rescue her sister, Eva would have done it for her.

I feel like when Lilly mentioned memories of Eva during the conversation on the crates, Cam should have said, "Oh you mean the sister that you were so pissed at me for trying to rescue? The sister that you were perfectly happy to leave for dead? No, you don't get to speak her name to me after that. If it had been you, I would have done the same thing and she would have been right there beside me trying to save you."

Then maybe she could have had a conversation later with you where she apologizes or at least tries to explain and then, after probable yelling on both sides, we could have some sort of cathartic resolution. Because, right now it just feels super unresolved.

Please Perv, make it more clear that she was just scared, that she did care, and have her at least apologize to Cam. Because having Cam apologize to her for trying to save Eva, no matter the cost, (which is what any brother would do) is kind of infuriating.

I loved Sisterly Lust, I would really like to be able to love this game as well.
I agree with you that MC should have some form of comeback/rebuttal to Lilly's harshness and hostility. Instead of the MC seemingly taking everything lying down. To me, Lilly more or less falls in that archetype of female character who's a bitch (pardon my french) to the MC/Protagonist for unjustified reasons out of his control and gets off scot-free, then gets to be all lovey-dovey with the MC brushing off her previous behavior like nothing happened.

If you don't mind me asking, what you think character Bella from Perv's "Sisterly Lust"? I feel Bella & Lilly both fall into that same category. Unjustified rude and Hostile behavior towards MC at the very beginning without much rebuttal from MC and MC later saves the girl from a situation with them becoming a happy couple, glancing over her past behavior.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hey Perverteer, think I found a bug in Episode 6. Even without the incest patch, there is a reference to MC's and Lilly's sibling bond. Specifically line 1684 of episode006.rpy "How wrong we’d been about each other, mistaking our sibling bond for true love." is not part of an if statement that checks for the patch.

Reactions: Perverteer

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Sure, same here, this is how I find all the devs I support. But future patreons - gamers who find the game now - won't know what Jade looked like, this will be the only Jade they'll have had any experience with. Will any future patreons say: "nah, not gonna support this, however, I would have if only that green girl looked a bit more like the chicks in Star wars. As it is I'm gonna pass". In what world does that make any sort of sense?

Reactions: lemonfreak

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Another good and interesting update from Perverteer as always, particularly because we got some Lilly action that should serve nicely to advance things with them and even with Aven too.

A couple of things, though. First, although it was fairly obvious, I would still like to say...called it. ;)
Also, I feel it's becoming apparent that Raene is trans. "She" looked very much like a "he" in this episode and it would make sense given that she's a formed a bond with Ziv who's from a race of hermaphrodite aliens. Plus we have this thing about her Dad being disapproving of her, so it would seem transphobia hasn't died out in the future.
Glad to see this proven right and to see her and the MC bonding. (Hope we'll be able to get some sexy fun times with her before the full transition :sneaky:).

Secondly, there's a traitor in our midst. :eek: I honestly don't want to believe it's anyone because I like all these characters (the female one, at least), but, if I had to guess, my money would probably have to go on Thim, Thyia, or Raene. Thim is kind of the obvious suspect because he's a douche, Thyia just might be more shady than she appears, and despite what I said about how nice it was to see Raene and the MC bonding, I'm wondering if that hooded guy is their Dad the Hierophant and that they're pretending to be trans in order to get close to Cam and so they can get his sister. :unsure:

Lastly, I'm disappointed in the change in Jade because she was so much hotter how she looked before. I don't know if Perv has been reached by the corporate execs, or if they were just worried about when this game eventually goes to Steam (especially because there was an inside joke about her species in the game), but it's rather disappointing because that's what made her so appealing. I wonder if it would have made any difference if, instead of giving her hair, they made her more like the character model, at least with the head shape and tails? I know there's probably no going back now, but I don't really get why it had to be changed. :cry:

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes