EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If Raene is the spy, Ziv would need to be in on it too, so I doubt it. But how about Vess? Conveniently left alive for the MC to pick up, and her background is still a total mystery.
The spy could be very well the Aunt, Aven, Vess, or the black girl (forgot her name sorry). Pretty much everyone that joined them after the academy, unless the CertainlyNotPalpatineSnoke dude plays 4D chess from before the story even started and he planned for every scenario.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
She was left behind by the women who that guy is also looking for. I doubt the Amazons would leave a spy alive for someone else.
Here's the thing. Was she really left alive by those Amazons? Or did she arrive before the MC did and pretended that she was left alive by those Amazons?

In any case, personally I think it's still less far-fetched than Raene being the spy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I love the story but the relationships are a bit .... off.

I started something with one girl, got all intimate and all that jazz and it's not been mentioned since. I did a Jade run, same thing there. A couple of moments but that's it.

The rest has just been casual sex.
If memory serves, SL had about 20, maybe 30 updates and by the time that game got to its 6th update, there still wasn't much in the way of romance sex with the principle LIs and it was mainly with the side girls, so in that regard I really don't see what the issue is here since this game would essentially be following a similar track. :unsure:

If Raene is the spy, Ziv would need to be in on it too, so I doubt it. But how about Vess? Conveniently left alive for the MC to pick up, and her background is still a total mystery.
Yes, I've actually changed my view on that given what Ghostface has been saying about Raene. I'll admit I did think that about Vess, but after that nice moment in Ep 5, I'd hate for it to be her. :cry: I'd hate for it to be any of the female characters, to be fair, but if it were her I'd hope it's something we can save her from and that that kiss with Cam was genuine which is why she got so freaked out by it because she's conflicted about her mission.

That would be opinion but then we often disagree on what constitutes good writing don't we? ;)
To be honest, aside from the sci-fi setting, I don't see a difference between the writing in this and SL in terms of the dialogue or descriptive narration. SL was a great game partly because of that, and so this game is too.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes, I've actually changed my view on that given what Ghostface has been saying about Raene. I'll admit I did think that about Vess, but after that nice moment in Ep 5, I'd hate for it to be her. :cry: I'd hate for it to be any of the female characters, to be fair, but if it were her I'd hope it's something we can save her from and that that kiss with Cam was genuine which is why she got so freaked out by it because she's conflicted about her mission.
she could still be spy-just not aware.

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I'm having problems with the full version download of the game. I get an error when extracting the game, resulting in the app that opens the game doesn't get extracted.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I agree with you that MC should have some form of comeback/rebuttal to Lilly's harshness and hostility. Instead of the MC seemingly taking everything lying down. To me, Lilly more or less falls in that archetype of female character who's a bitch (pardon my french) to the MC/Protagonist for unjustified reasons out of his control and gets off scot-free, then gets to be all lovey-dovey with the MC brushing off her previous behavior like nothing happened.

If you don't mind me asking, what you think character Bella from Perv's "Sisterly Lust"? I feel Bella & Lilly both fall into that same category. Unjustified rude and Hostile behavior towards MC at the very beginning without much rebuttal from MC and MC later saves the girl from a situation with them becoming a happy couple, glancing over her past behavior.
I actually really liked Bella in Sisterly Lust, but I also chose the domination path. :devilish:

Lilly is completely different. There is no pay off or resolution to her earlier behavior. As you said, the MC just rolls over for her and even apologizes for trying to save Eva. Which is why I'm not a fan of Lilly at this point.

Reactions: Meridian

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Lilly is the kind of woman who wears her heart on her sleeve and doesn't hold back her feelings or her words, to some she acts like a spoiled princess or a bitch, but her heart is in the right place. I was ambivalent about her before the abduction:unsure:, but spending time in that confined space with her has made me see she is just another vulnerable girl who wants to be loved.

It's funny how she immediately went back to her old self once she realized they are siblings, feigning ignorance of what had happened, it fits Lilly's persona perfectly and what I call brilliant writing(y). How things will go from here we can only guess, it will take some time for her to come to terms with her feelings towards her brother which she never thought she had, she promptly averted her eyes when MC brought up the topic. Deep inside I think she is understandably confused and cares more about MC than she would like to admit:oops:.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Edited for accuracy:

Okay can we talk for a minute about how fucked up chapter 5 was? I know it's kind of 'out of sight, out of mind' when it comes to the previous chapter's events, literally in this case because wasn't there still a cargo hold full of pregnant women when the ship went into the asteroid belt? Where are they now? Are they still stuck at that research facility? Hell of a rescue there, hero.

Anyway, I get that that one girl told Cam that she was there at the breast milk farm voluntarily. But I suspect that was just put in there to make the player feel less rapey if they decided to fuck her. Because do we really think that a group who kidnaps women and forces them to be breeders would have any problem forcing these 'volunteers' to stay against their will? I get the feeling that they were just tempting the women with money that they would never be able to spend. They were sedating them between breedings for fuck sake. Do they even know how long they've been there? And what are their contracts measured in, length of time, gallons, or times bred? Plus, what the fuck are they doing with all the babies?

And then there is the fact that we just fucking left who knows how many of the women back at the factory. Add to that that we crippled production for 6 or more months and do we really think they are going to prioritize the health and safety of those women considering they won't be able to make them any money until it all gets fixed?

I sincerely hope that at some point in the next chapter there is a scene where Celine and Kit's mother tracks the ship to that planet and has the armada come and put a stop to that whole industry. Then once they've rescued all the women, they can nuke that fucking planet from space.

Also, is it just me or do humans occupy a really unsafe space in this universe? It seems like every other species of alien in the game can just swoop in and kidnap a bunch of humans and nobody gives a fuck. The Federation or whatever it's called needs to start sorting this shit out on a galactic scale. Where is Commander Shepherd or Master Chief or John Crichton when you need them?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: youngethan

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Lilly is the kind of woman who wears her heart on her sleeve and doesn't hold back her feelings or her words, to some she acts like a spoiled princess or a bitch, but her heart is in the right place. I was ambivalent about her before the abduction:unsure:, but spending time in that confined space with her has made me see she is just another vulnerable girl who wants to be loved.

It's funny how she immediately went back to her old self once she realized they are siblings, feigning ignorance of what had happened, it fits Lilly's persona perfectly and what I call brilliant writing(y). How things will go from here we can only guess, it will take some time for her to come to terms with her feelings towards her brother which she never thought she had, she promptly averted her eyes when MC brought up the topic. Deep inside I think she is understandably confused and cares more about MC than she would like to admit:oops:.
I agree with you, but I still want a fucking apology from her for the way she acted in the first 3 chapters. All is certainly not forgotten or forgiven, in my opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I sincerely hope that at some point in the next chapter there is a scene where Celine and Kit's mother tracks the ship to that planet and has the armada come and put a stop to that whole industry. Then once they've rescued all the women, they can nuke that fucking planet from space.
I don't know if the whole blowing her own kids up gave the hint away but rescuing people isn't quite what they do.

If they did find that planet then chances are they would find a way to either tax it or just nuke it sight unseen.

They aren't the good guys.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn what i mind fuck episode. :eek:
And it was great, definitely not what i was antecipating!

I sure wasn't expecting the whole crew to become the test subjects for the evil corporation ConVitae and their monstruous doctor Mora. If my Camran meet her or someone else responsible for the Hofel MDCL lab i will be mounting their skulls on the Bastard's helm. We lost six months because of them. :mad::devilish:

Also it was finally spelled with all the letter that Raene is a transwoman who escaped her planet's opression thanks to Ziv. Not really a surprise to anyone who was paying attention. :D
And it seems her planet is pretty much a handmaiden's tale distopia. :oops:

Now it seems Lilly and Aven are aware about their feelings for Camran and vice versa.

By the way it is interesting to know that "Darth Sidious" is also searching for the amazon women and Eva because of a prophecy. So we have at least two power factions at play here. :unsure:

Reactions: Perverteer

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Perverteer will there be a name and codex for Dr. Moora's species? So far, there been at least two people of this species. Wouldn't mind a regular companion from this species, one without any affiliation to Convitae research labs of course and resembled the two below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know if the whole blowing her own kids up gave the hint away but rescuing people isn't quite what they do.

If they did find that planet then chances are they would find a way to either tax it or just nuke it sight unseen.

They aren't the good guys.
While I agree that blowing up your kids is kind of a dick move, punishing deserters is kind of what the military does. That doesn't mean they don't also rescue hostages and shut down evil corporations as well. Just because a military is strict, doesn't make them the bad guys. I get the feeling the guy in the emperor clothes is the bad guy and the military is just a typical military. I guess I could be wrong, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: youngethan

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Damn what i mind fuck episode. :eek:
And it was great, definitely not what i was antecipating!

I sure wasn't expecting the whole crew to become the test subjects for the evil corporation ConVitae and their monstruous doctor Mora. If my Camran meet her or someone else responsible for the Hofel MDCL lab i will be mounting their skulls on the Bastard's helm. We lost six months because of them. :mad::devilish:

Also it was finally spelled with all the letter that Raene is a transwoman who escaped her planet's opression thanks to Ziv. Not really a surprise to anyone who was paying attention. :D
And it seems her planet is pretty much a handmaiden's tale distopia. :oops:

Now it seems Lilly and Aven are aware about their feelings for Camran and vice versa.

By the way it is interesting to know that "Darth Sidious" is also searching for the amazon women and Eva because of a prophecy. So we have at least two power factions at play here. :unsure:
Yeah, I'm still not sure why they didn't just fry the good doctor's brains. I've never understood why sparing an evil person is supposed to make you the good guys. I would think that ending the bad guys lives so they can't make anyone else suffer in the future would be the 'good guy' thing to do. Sort of a 'saving the world at the cost of your own soul' thing, but I still think it is the more heroic thing to do, as opposed to sparing the villain so you can have a clear conscience.

Reactions: CircaAD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I agree that blowing up your kids is kind of a dick move, punishing deserters is kind of what the military does. That doesn't mean they don't also rescue hostages and shut down evil corporations as well. Just because a military is strict, doesn't make them the bad guys. I get the feeling the guy in the emperor clothes is the bad guy and the military is just a typical military. I guess I could be wrong, though.
Also they abandoned everyone that was taken, sent an assassin after the MC and is pretty much dead set on having him killed.

It's been eluded to from the start their government is corrupt as fuck and she is a big part of it.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Also they abandoned everyone that was taken, sent an assassin after the MC and is pretty much dead set on having him killed.

It's been eluded to from the start their government is corrupt as fuck and she is a big part of it.
yeeeeaaah.....i don't want her, anymore.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019

Well, I tend to believe that most governments are corrupt as fuck. And yes, them abandoning everyone who was taken was extremely shitty. But I guess I'd still like to believe that their mother at least would try to stop her fellow humans from being used as breeding stock if it was being done right in front of her face. Also, I still think she was caught between a rock and and a hard place with respect to Celine and Kit being her kids as well as deserters. I'm hoping she still has a change of heart along the way. I feel like there is still a lot of story left in this game and she still has time for redemption. Maybe saving a few human women is a good place to start.

This is all completely hypothetical anyway since we don't even know if she will ever get to that planet, but I don't want to give up on her yet.

The government as a whole though, yeah totally corrupt. And since the military is run by the government, they are bound to make some shitty decisions. Kind of like every government and military here on this planet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I tend to believe that most governments are corrupt as fuck. And yes, them abandoning everyone who was taken was extremely shitty. But I guess I'd still like to believe that their mother at least would try to stop her fellow humans from being used as breeding stock if it was being done right in front of her face. Also, I still think she was caught between a rock and and a hard place with respect to Celine and Kit being her kids as well as deserters. I'm hoping she still has a change of heart along the way. I feel like there is still a lot of story left in this game and she still has time for redemption. Maybe saving a few human women is a good place to start.

This is all completely hypothetical anyway since we don't even know if she will ever get to that planet, but I don't want to give up on her yet.

The government as a whole though, yeah totally corrupt. And since the military is run by the government, they are bound to make some shitty decisions. Kind of like every government and military here on this planet.
I think you have the most backwards outlook on this game....

You get annoyed because you can't have it out with Lil who, and rightfully so, is angry because her brother made them all deserter and has no clue what he's doing while she was a rich kid with no idea how things were.

Yet the woman that tried to kill them all, including her own children, and has sent hunters after them and wants the MC dead above all else .... nah, she's fine. Bit of a dick move (your words) almost killing her kids but she can be redeemed.

But that Lil, how dare she be angry.

So it's fine to want to murder her offspring and want to mount the MC's head on a wall, but it's bad to be angry and talk down to the MC.....

Backwards.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes