Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I really liked the way the girls look in the armor btw, and I specially appreciate that you didn't go for the "bikini armor" style, sexy doesn't have to mean ineffective

Reactions: youngethan

floatingcow

May 24, 2017
Saves should be backwards compatible. Did you copy over the files to an old install of the game, because that never ends well. It's better to start playing from a freshly extracted install, your saves should all be there.
This was a fresh extract, old version doesn't even exist on the same drive, if at all on this PC. I'll try re-doing everything again and see if things change

EDIT:
Tried with a fresh extract and no change, same error

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Haven't played this since episode 2 so I decided to continue the adventures of Curly haired fuck and team.

For me Jade is no longer hot or interesting anymore now she is nothing more then a green skinned human so she's off my list of potential love interests. None of the twi'll look interesting anymore and could just as well be called something else now since their no longer really twi'lls. Maybe just call them smurfs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From developing Sisterly Lust I know how sensitive a lot of players are when it comes to their potential love interests, so they're sacred virgins as far as I'm concerned.
Yet Sisterly Lust remains the single best example of a harem done well.

Those same people you talk about are the reason i'm bored with harem games.

Sisterly Lust was fun with tons of action going on and everyone was loved and included.

Now harems are conveyer belts where an MC visits one after another for disjointed sex scenes. It's boring, it's bland and I hate it so much.

Nothing ever feels intimate. It's like there are a couple an MC is close to and the rest are side fucks to be added to the calendar if the MC has time to see them, if not it's okay because they will sit around doing nothing waiting in the queue.

It's all so lifeless.

I'd hoped after SL we'd get more like that....

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I super agree with Avaron, that is the right way to do a harem, actually, I don't mind if some of the girls(or boys) are not comfortable with the group thing as long as it still is a real relationship and not just a side fuck, or at least to be a friends with benefits thing, but you know them actually being friends and not just two people who get together to fuck, but I really want things to feel organic, or as close to it as it can be.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Great update.

I love what devs are doing with this novel. You always feel interested in the story. Even when the updates are full of sex, not once you feel like you could rush things. Every line is worth reading.

You can clearly see how a set of characters chosen right, with conflict and defects can make for an awesome investment in the story. Lily reaction was absolutely believable, as you would not expect her to act any other way given what happen and her personality. An amazing job.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
speaking of moles, though, you ever played swtor?
No, but if that's a not so vague insinuation that Jade is the traitor, then I think that would utterly ruin the game for me. :cry:

Other than the Twill changes (which I get why he did that) I'd say that's my only real complaint about this. Not sure what happened between the two, maybe the genre doesn't suit, not really sure what it is...but the writing is definitely not as good.
The writing in this is great. It's immersive and really sucks you in to the story because this sci-fi world feels so well-developed and visceral.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No, but if that's a not so vague insinuation that Jade is the traitor, then I think that would utterly ruin the game for me. :cry:

The writing in this is great. It's immersive and really sucks you in to the story because this sci-fi world feels so well-developed and visceral.
nah, i'm just saying that i INSTENTLY knew who the mole was when i was first informed i had one-his.....''acting'' was absolute trash.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Other than the Twill changes (which I get why he did that) I'd say that's my only real complaint about this. Not sure what happened between the two, maybe the genre doesn't suit, not really sure what it is...but the writing is definitely not as good.
I love the story but the relationships are a bit .... off.

I started something with one girl, got all intimate and all that jazz and it's not been mentioned since. I did a Jade run, same thing there. A couple of moments but that's it.

The rest has just been casual sex.

Reactions: EJW

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

I started something with one girl, got all intimate and all that jazz and it's not been mentioned since. I did a Jade run, same thing there. A couple of moments but that's it.

we can expect much with Raene.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Secondly, there's a traitor in our midst. :eek: I honestly don't want to believe it's anyone because I like all these characters (the female one, at least), but, if I had to guess, my money would probably have to go on Thim, Thyia, or Raene. Thim is kind of the obvious suspect because he's a douche, Thyia just might be more shady than she appears, and despite what I said about how nice it was to see Raene and the MC bonding, I'm wondering if that hooded guy is their Dad the Hierophant and that they're pretending to be trans in order to get close to Cam and so they can get his sister. :unsure:
If Raene is the spy, Ziv would need to be in on it too, so I doubt it. But how about Vess? Conveniently left alive for the MC to pick up, and her background is still a total mystery.

Reactions: youngethan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If Raene is the spy, Ziv would need to be in on it too, so I doubt it. But how about Vess? Conveniently left alive for the MC to pick up, and her background is still a total mystery.
She was left behind by the women who that guy is also looking for. I doubt the Amazons would leave a spy alive for someone else.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

That would be opinion but then we often disagree on what constitutes good writing don't we? ;)

Agreed. SL it unfortunately is surely not.

Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes