SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Played through the update: Have to say firstly that I truly LOVE Jade's new model and style and hair. Wasn't really a fan of the twilek look to be honest in the game for some reason. Even so, I feel like it better suits her.

Side note: Better start tracking how many creampies again we end up doing because I am sure we will be having many a bastards and kids popping up out in space. Not that I really have a problem with that.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, you guys can be so brutal. ;)

Wow. Changed twill appearances? Did perv actually get a cease and desist from Disney? That would be kinda cool. I'd definitely use it for publicity. Send it off to some news agencies.
Others have mentioned it before, but I did it out of precaution to get ahead of any cease and desist. Of course you could argue that it's fair use or something, but that would mean going to court and I don't have a team of lawyers on hand, I'm afraid.

Game does not start.
Are you playing on Windows? Try extracting the file to a shorter path. Windows has trouble with very long file and path names. I've renamed the zips to use an abbreviated filename, but the uploader here reverted back to the old notation.

Getting an error when loading a save. Didn't see anything indicating that saves don't work, so I'll post the error here:
Saves should be backwards compatible. Did you copy over the files to an old install of the game, because that never ends well. It's better to start playing from a freshly extracted install, your saves should all be there.

Yeah I'm not really a fan of sex scenes that don't involve the MC I'm also not really into femdom or lesbian content either so the bulk of the update was completely pointless to me but that's just me I'm sure other people loved it. It also didn't help that almost the entire update happened in a boring as fuck environment with grey walls. I agree that the interactions between Aven and Lily were nice but I think with how long it's taking to find MC's sister we might end up with some GILF content by the time she is found.
Since it has come up a few times, major spoilers ahead: Episode 7 will deal with getting the location of the world were Eva was taken, episode 8 will have the crew go there without any delays. Eva won't be a GILF and she won't have been gangbanged into oblivion in those six months. And, despite any possible hints to the contrary, she'll be the Eva you knew briefly before she was kidnapped. From developing Sisterly Lust I know how sensitive a lot of players are when it comes to their potential love interests, so they're sacred virgins as far as I'm concerned.

seemed like it was discussed before.
It was alluded to, but this episode is the first time it has been explicitely confirmed.

Good on Kit for finally getting off that wheelchair... and for somehow managing to find the only lab coat in that entire facility that wasn't see-through
I'm sure there would be a major scandal if a company forced those see-through lab coats on people, but I just had to lower the opacity and translucency on those uniforms. All for very important story reasons, of course! :sneaky:

I ran back through. Although I agree that the species of alien looked much better before, I understand the developer removing them due to potential legal issues.

Beyond that, I creampied every damn person I could. Thim might have gotten one if he rolled into the wrong corridor at the wrong time. I was handing them out like books on an episode of Oprah. Still, no pregnancies or at least none in my crew according to the roster. Guess I'll have to keep hammering away on those.
The pregnancies are quite some time away, but keep on delivering those creampies. Everybody knows it's the best way to end some nice sex.

Does the change in dialogue during Chapter 4 give you a chance to call Lilly out on the fact that she doesn't seem to give a fuck about her missing sister?

Because I'm still pissed that we've never gotten the chance to do that. Perv seems intent on just glossing over the fact that Lilly was a complete bitch to you during the first 3 chapters of the game because you had the audacity to try and save your kidnapped sister. The military had already given all of those people up for dead and they certainly weren't going after them, which left us as the only hope she had, and Lilly is on our ass about it the whole goddamn time. We got the chance to yell at Lilly for the egg snatching incident, but that really wasn't her fault. We even got the chance to yell at Tyria (or whatever her name is), but apparently calling Lilly out is off the table. And no, that conversation where we end up being forced to apologize for trying to be a goddamn hero definitely doesn't count.

And in this chapter, apparently we're all over it and hugging her like it's no big deal even though she never once apologized for treating us like shit.

It just makes every scene with her extremely unsatisfying for me because nothing has ever been resolved but the characters are acting like it was. It feels like we are missing a major conversation that just never happened.

Maybe it's just me and I'll just have to get over it, but I would really appreciate a chance to call her out earlier in the game so by chapter 5, the feelings between Lilly and Cam can actually feel resolved instead of just ignoring all of the tension that should realistically still be there.

Just my opinion.
The main reason for her behavior in the first few episodes is that she's scared. Her brother has just forced everyone to desert and she's confirmed as someone who likes to do the right thing and please the people she looks up to. Both her and the MC have a conversation about Eva later where I think I made it more clear that she cares about getting Eva back. I'll dive into it and might revisit the topic in the next episode to do it more justice.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Since it has come up a few times, major spoilers ahead: Episode 7 will deal with getting the location of the world were Eva was taken, episode 8 will have the crew go there without any delays. Eva won't be a GILF and she won't have been gangbanged into oblivion in those six months. And, despite any possible hints to the contrary, she'll be the Eva you knew briefly before she was kidnapped. From developing Sisterly Lust I know how sensitive a lot of players are when it comes to their potential love interests, so they're sacred virgins as far as I'm concerned.
And here I was, the lone soul secretly hoping for some GILF action... alas

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
I'm also getting an error when loading my Ep5 save.
If I remember correctly, I saved in the previous screen to the end of the chapter. Now, if I ignore the error screen the game just start form Ep1 and rolling back gives me another error screen and if I roll back again the game crashes.

I'm not sure but, maybe is because I used the incest patch in the Ep5 save? I'm also using it now in Ep6, but the error is the same if I disable it.
Appart from it, for what I've seen in the scene gallery, I love Jade's redesign :D

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
A lot of stuff seems to haven been covered already on the thread so I'm just gonna list a small storyline complaint. The whole time skip thing seems a bit off storyline wise, mainly because from the beginning of the story I was under the impression that the goal was to find the sister as quickly as possible before some "terrible fate" occurred to her and while Pervert has stated that the twisted horrible things that we've probably all been worried about happening to her hasn't and probably wont happen to her, with such a large jump in time it kinda makes it feel as if the characters could have just went back to the academy, graduated and then went to find Eva after pooling their family resources. :unsure:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
A lot of stuff seems to haven been covered already on the thread so I'm just gonna list a small storyline complaint. The whole time skip thing seems a bit off storyline wise, mainly because from the beginning of the story I was under the impression that the goal was to find the sister as quickly as possible before some "terrible fate" occurred to her and while Pervert has stated that the twisted horrible things that we've probably all been worried about happening to her hasn't and probably wont happen to her, with such a large jump in time it kinda makes it feel as if the characters could have just went back to the academy, graduated and then went to find Eva after pooling their family resources. :unsure:
As far as the story goes, we don't know any of that. She could be dead for all we know. Also, the large jump was not by our character(s) choice, they were kidnapped, so it was outside their control. It's not like they've been chilling at the beach for six months, and they've just decided "Ok, time to resume our mission".

As per waiting to graduate and pool family resources, you think that's better only in hindsight, and with extra info from the dev. The characters don't know and couldn't have known at the start of the story whether waiting would bring a better outcome.

Reactions: youngethan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
whats happened to her
There is the ”paycheck” ben affleck+uma turman fisco of frying one”s brain cells to oblivion.

how much she has changed
That is a story from another tale .. the red dragon kind of tale ... in at least 2 to 4 seasons.

she was kind and sweet
The memory of past beauty always is ... then again, abductions always take years to unwind.

More activity
Of course, MC has a lot of ”poking around” left to do in this adventure.

what this was about
It was about ...

apparently we're all over it and hugging her like it's no big deal even though she never once apologized for treating us like shit.
a major part in this update

The one from last update, 6 months before the mind wipe, maybe?

character similarity
What about the 5th element opera soprano?

Raene ever mentioned
Space is not bound by the denominations earthers use nor should be any living being.
You are who you feel and should be free to express that, just do not stick it down anybody”s throat.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. you want sw wild speculation? x-men wild specualtion? terminator specualtion?
Let us delve into those 4 a bit:
She could be a clone like in clone wars, could be a rebirther from Krakoa, could be a terminator
All those perfect copies are perfectly fine but with deep and dark uncanny tendencies from memories overspilling.

Better start tracking
Space is huge, space crafts last a long time on life support, lots of unexplored planets to make any gurls happy.

Since it has come up a few times
Great adventure ahead of us ... hope is stronger and stronger in this game.

keep on delivering
If it is the preferred end to the perfect love ...

she's scared
Every terminator is, yet she shows such restraint...

whole time skip thing seems a bit off storyline wise
Please check ”paychek” with uma turman and ben aflek ... that seems a good inspiration to start.
Then all those buterfly efect movies are the rage in memory skipping time/space continuum.

we don't know any of that
Oh .. we do ...
The main reason for her behavior in the first few episodes is that she's scared. Her brother has just forced everyone to desert and she's confirmed as someone who likes to do the right thing and please the people she looks up to. Both her and the MC have a conversation about Eva later

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is the ”paycheck” ben affleck+uma turman fisco of frying one”s brain cells to oblivion.

That is a story from another tale .. the red dragon kind of tale ... in at least 2 to 4 seasons.

The memory of past beauty always is ... then again, abductions always take years to unwind.

Of course, MC has a lot of ”poking around” left to do in this adventure.

It was about ...

The one from last update, 6 months before the mind wipe, maybe?

What about the 5th element opera soprano?

Space is not bound by the denominations earthers use nor should be any living being.
You are who you feel and should be free to express that, just do not stick it down anybody”s throat.
Hmm?

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Just finished the new chapter and I must say I am quite impressed, the whole situation with Lilly/Aven at the research facility is very well done and might well be what I would consider the best written incest story I have seen in a VN, even though it's far from finished. Lilly's feigned ignorance to MC's attempt to talk things over when they get back to the ship is kinda hilarious, which is so much more believable than the usual incestual platitude where the girls fall for their siblings for no apparent reason:confused:. It's amazing that good writings alone can make the story and scenes so much hotter :love:.

And all of this makes it even more agonizing to realize we have to wait a few more months for this to continue!! I want MC to have a full on relationship with Lilly AND Aven:love:(if it's even possible), dammit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wish we could've taken the doctor with us. Hope we get to see her more in the future. :love:
You want to take the doctor that took 6 months of your life, 6 months in which your kidnapped sister is being held, drugged you and some of your crew to experiment on (2 of which were suffering horribly) and put the rest in cold storage?

No .... absolutely not.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You want to take the doctor that took 6 months of your life, 6 months in which your kidnapped sister is being held, drugged you and some of your crew to experiment on (2 of which were suffering horribly) and put the rest in cold storage?

No .... absolutely not.
Well, she's hot, and for some, that's pretty much all that's needed, context doesn't matter. They also mentioned "taking her with them", so maybe they wanted to take her as a slave or something? I can certainly see scenarios in which people could rationalize taking her. Not my cup of tea, but I can understand the appeal.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes