VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
my friend yes the classmate is. But what about all the Exiles before Susan came to age? Or the Exiles from when Susan's ceremony to MC coming to age? They aren't in the math cause there is no way to know how many there has been? There could be 10's-100's-1000's of them. Plus Susan had two children how many have all the Exiles in Susan's age range have?
Probably those people are not part of the Arbiter(or Susan)'s plans...so MC may save them indirectly by doing something inside the City...or try to work with the Hacker to save them...who knows...or whatever will happen...still if MC's ration will be 12:1 it means that he will have one big harem XD

I'm sure that they won't be part of MC's harem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Probably those people are not part of the Arbiter(or Susan)'s plans...so MC may save them indirectly by doing something inside the City...or try to work with the Hacker to save them...who knows...or whatever will happen...still if MC's ration will be 12:1 it means that he will have one big harem XD

I'm sure that they won't be part of MC's harem.
no i don't think they will be either. We have no idea what the Dev has planned for the future of the game. My point was that the 4:1 ratio can't be the world population since we don't know (cause of the Exiles) what the population break down really is. All we have evidence of is the city that they live in.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
no i don't think they will be either. We have no idea what the Dev has planned for the future of the game. My point was that the 4:1 ratio can't be the world population since we don't know (cause of the Exiles) what the population break down really is. All we have evidence of is the city that they live in.
and mine was a generic example...based on the infos we have about the world/city so far...

the exiles are barely mentioned so i won't talk about them because at that point we're in the Guessing Realm(where everything is possible)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
and mine was a generic example...based on the infos we have about the world/city so far...

the exiles are barely mentioned so i won't talk about them because at that point we're in the Guessing Realm(where everything is possible)
probably the only one's the know what is beyond the city is the Arbiter and her inner circle. Susan and the rest probably only know about their own city and nothing else. Seems the Arbiter doesn't want anyone knowing anything else but their city.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
probably the only one's the know what is beyond the city is the Arbiter and her inner circle. Susan and the rest probably only know about their own city and nothing else. Seems the Arbiter doesn't want anyone knowing anything else but their city.
again, you're playing the guessing game...for all we know the Arbiter is playing "world domination" by keeping armies of men just for herself and keeping every other woman in a constant state of horniness...this is a joke XD

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I wonder what changes will the MC undergo during the ceremony. We already know he was genetically engineered to have a massive cock so I doubt it's gonna get bigger than that... Unless...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I wonder what changes will the MC undergo during the ceremony. We already know he was genetically engineered to have a massive cock so I doubt it's gonna get bigger than that... Unless...
he will get super-stamina, super-strenght and enhanced regeneration...then he will go around calling himself "Wolverine, the Pussy Destroyer" XDXD

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and Xill

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Alright. I did the math to help clear up misconceptions about the amount of drug use and how much of the plot it affects. In approximately 15,600 lines of dialog there are at most 300 about the drug. That's including characters reacting to and apologizing for using it. That comes out to less than 2% of the dialog. I understand and respect that some people have a zero tolerance for drug use. But I really want to stress how little it's in the plot.
Dev we just want something more to forgive them, is not that easy forgive something like that, "even if it's only a few lines about the drug", MC should not forgive that easy, when LandLord goes to is room he dont have a choice, when Samantha goes there to, he still have no choice, then go to dinner and is all forgiven? Even if MC will need her help in the future i don't feel like to thrust them, they have to pay for what they done, even if is a small price, but they have to pay!!!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Does the MC like big boobs cause he doesn't seem to want to squeeze and suckle them? There's a number of references to the mom's sensitive nipples that are just begging for attention. Come on dev throw us mad breast fiends a bone!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
he will get super-stamina, super-strenght and enhanced regeneration...then he will go around calling himself "Wolverine, the Pussy Destroyer" XDXD
Damn girl I have heard of ribbed for her pleasure but clawed for destruction, daaamnnn. :ROFLMAO:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Damn girl I have heard of ribbed for her pleasure but clawed for destruction, daaamnnn. :ROFLMAO:
i was making a joke about when some friends of mine(in real life) where crushing hard for the actor that played the role of Wolverine(in the movies) XD

Reactions: v1900

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Alright. I did the math to help clear up misconceptions about the amount of drug use and how much of the plot it affects. In approximately 15,600 lines of dialog there are at most 300 about the drug. That's including characters reacting to and apologizing for using it. That comes out to less than 2% of the dialog. I understand and respect that some people have a zero tolerance for drug use. But I really want to stress how little it's in the plot.
If you could tell your mom to fuck off for a while when she comes to your door instead of being a little bitch then it might have made it a little more palatable. You don't get an option to reject both mother and sister at all, give the option to reject and have them grovel and then you might have something. I just can't care for MC or any of the characters at all the way they are presented.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I finally had time to play the rewrite version and things have improved a lot.

the Mc now reacts accordingly to the situation, the issue of the drug its given a better explanation, although it still makes the characters seem quite selfish since now it's done partially due to the bad experiences of Samantha which may explain the situation better but it does make it seem that Susan prioritize Samantha over the MC, So its not perfect but its easier to deal with and it seems the MC has plans regarding the drug so he's becoming more proactive in the plot.

the characters where given more backstory so their current situation its more understandable, as mentioned the MC improve a lot regarding his reaction to the plot, I do hope that he doesn't just accept everything and does question this society his living in, I say this because I notice that after they start the training he seems to mostly get over everything and only focus on the more sexual aspects, there is a lack of continuity between his early aptitude and the rest of the plot, I think it's because the rest of the plot was largely unchanged which creates the feeling that the MC forgot about all that happen before.

I did like the new additions to the plot and i thinks it's on a better path, it's not perfect but I do feel curious about hot story will progress

Last edited:

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
I finally had time to play the rewrite version and things have improved a lot.

the Mc now reacts accordingly to the situation, the issue of the drug its given a better explanation, although it still makes the characters seem quite selfish since now it's done partially due to the bad experiences of Samantha which may explain the situation better but it does make it seem that Susan prioritize Samantha over the MC, So its not perfect but its easier to deal with and it seems the MC has plans regarding the drug so he's becoming more proactive in the plot.

the characters where given more backstory so their current situation its more understandable, as mentioned the MC improve a lot regarding his reaction to the plot, I do hope that he doesn't just accept everything and does question this society his living in, I say this because I notice that after they start the training he seems to mostly get over everything and only focus on the more sexual aspects, there is a lack of continuity between his early aptitude and the rest of the lot, I think it's because the rest of the plot was largely unchanged which creates the feeling that the MC forgot about all that happen before.

I did like the new additions to the plot and i thinks it's on a better path, it's not perfect but I do feel curious about hot story will progress
Like wise, I prefer a cold MC than a poppy, and right now he is a poppy, 2 days without eating, don't open the door, don't talk to them, make them implore for forgiven and show us how they felt guilty, what kind of Landlord drug's tenant only to have a moment of sex? What kind of person does that? In the dinner is already forgiven, I've to trust them? MC should be more cold around there for them don't forget what they have done, because right now he is a poppy and you don't want to go that way...

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
This game feels very conflicted. Every time you think you see what it's trying to do, it introduces some new element that contradicts that goal.

I'm not even all that far in, and I have multiple examples.

The sleeping drug is related to several of these conflicts. First of all, is the dev going for some kind of well-thought through world? If so, the drug potentially makes sense. You've basically got this weird masquerade thing going on on top of what appears to be a society constantly on the verge of massive orgies. You also have this whole extreme isolation thing going on. It's not all that out there to think maybe the society simply doesn't have the same views on personal freedoms and autonomy that we have. A minor unwilling imposition on somebody for the sake of more orgy might just be accepted as a totally okay thing. However... the story immediately contradicts this with the response you get from the MC and "landlady." The MC is upset, and the landlady feels like crap. So... apparently we're actually operating more my modern standards.

In that case, why is the drug even a thing? Apparently this whole nighttime orgy thing has happened a grand total of twice - and the second time they got caught. So you only need to explain the MC missing a single nighttime orgy. That's... easy enough to do. It's one time. Not a big deal. Hell, I doubt that one orgy is even important, so they could even just go and say this is the first time they tried to have a secret orgy and clearly they underestimated the difficulty. So many options that don't involve a random sleeping drug. So... just why? What does it add? Unless this becomes some kind of major plot point later? But sleeping drugs are real easy to understand, so I don't see the need to introduce them like this.

Then you have the whole, well, constant orgy thing. Sure, why not. But then we have the tattoos which are clearly aimed at being a blatant manifestation of close emotional bonds. So are we going for like... everybody fucks everybody all the time but also we have tight loving relationships? I mean maybe the tattoos are the only way to really show those bonds while also just making it all a constant everybodXeverybody fuck fest? I'm sure not everybody would see that as being an inherent contradiction, so maybe that's it? It seems like a hell of an ambitious goal to actually pull off, and I haven't seen anything that would make me so confident it would end up working.

On a somewhat different note, probably worth... some kind of extra tags or warnings or something. I dread even mentioning the damn term, but the not so infrequent talk and visual flashbacks to past affairs with men are certainly not going to be for everybody.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes