VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
I'm kinda annoyed that the game mentions the threesomes they're having without showing any. There should be a threesome scene before MC goes to Nancy's house.

Ditto, my game also took me back to the main menu when I reached the below line in the script;

MC "I got her double meaning and winked back as the door closed behind me."

So I can't actually continue any more. Even tried changing what questions I answered and starting another new game.
If you already played Nancy's minigame, that's the end I think.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Thank those who complained multiple times about the first chapter and insisted on changing stuff because they felt cucked...
Yeah, i have to repeat all over again and we get a game full of bugs because some people were jealous of girls having fun on each other in a Harem game...

And then we have other Devs that blatantly put NTR in their games while they tell you their game have no NTR and dont get half of this shit..

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah, i have to repeat all over again and we get a game full of bugs because some people were jealous of girls having fun on each other in a Harem game...
The bugs are from the new content. This is dumb narrative. It's buggy because the dev didn't properly test his game. No one else to blame.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

And then we have other Devs that blatantly put NTR in their games while they tell you their game have no NTR and don't get half of this shit..
Amen...

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The bugs are from the new content. This is dumb narrative. It's buggy because the dev didn't properly test his game. No one else to blame.
No. The bugs are because of new variables that were added and that old saves dont have them initialized because they didnt exist before.

The bug manifest in the new content, but actually comes from the rework of the old content

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
No. The bugs are because of new variables that were added and that old saves dont have them initialized because they didnt exist before.

The bug manifest in the new content, but actually comes from the rework of the old content
There weren't any new choices in the rewritten content. And what would variables have to do with broken minigames and missing images?

That's just not true and even if it was it's still the devs responsibility.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
There weren't any new choices in the rewritten content. And what would variables have to do with broken minigames and missing images?

That's just not true and even if it was it's still the devs responsibility.
The broken minigames were the same as the previous ones, no new minigame is broken.

I started the game over because a missing variable (llwin) didnt allow me to progress in the game, and could play the whole game without issue (except with Susan outfi minigame that was always broken when you choose a wrong reply). No missing images and could reach the end of the update

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
The broken minigames were the same as the previous ones, no new minigame is broken.
I started from the beginning and all the errors come from the new content. Other posters had similar problems.

Again, it doesn't matter where the bugs are anyway. I don't understand why you're trying to argue about that. The point was that the dev is responsible for his game not the critics.

Taxer

May 29, 2020
I get this error when I try to do Nancy's mini game, and yes I started it from the begining.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'neigh_game1_fzero'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 43913, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'neigh_game1_fzero'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The City of Promise Chapter2-Part1
Thu Jul 1 23:47:50 2021"

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

And then we have other Devs that blatantly put NTR in their games while they tell you their game have no NTR and dont get half of this shit..
Eh, it's sad when what I assume are warm blooded men are jealous or selfish of a little woman on woman action. There was a time when that was pure gold as a fantasy but I guess some are immature enough to feel threatened even by that....

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Honestly some of you just come here to say the same complaints we get it you dont like it then move on to another game. Also i have played the update more or less and there are some problems i noticed but nothing that cant be repaird bugs,grammer all that stuff.

Also the mc is not the only guy in the world there are other men he is just the only guy that gets action in the story and all the girls arent lesbians at best they are Bisexual. And no this game doesnt have ntr unless you find girls touching other girls ntr before the mc was even interested in them also other girls wont touch your girls anymore if you dont want to moving forward from now on.
Eh, I have to protest girls touching other girls as NTR... Hard to have NTR without a dick, with a guy attached, sliding into the woman of your choice...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Eh, it's sad when what I assume are warm blooded men are jealous or selfish of a little woman on woman action. There was a time when that was pure gold as a fantasy but I guess some are immature enough to feel threatened even by that....
Some players seem to get really bent out of shape when make-believe characters in a make believe game have sex with people not the MC. Makes me wonder about these players real life. Do they only allow themselves to date virgins? Do they date at all?

BTW - I understand not wanting the person you are involved with to cheat on you - whether fantasy or not. But to forbid anyone else? I find that odd.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Funny, in sex scenes I only see a black screen, was that the developer's intention? so that I pump my imagination by reading the dialogues in the scenes?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Some players seem to get really bent out of shape when make-believe characters in a make believe game have sex with people not the MC. Makes me wonder about these players real life. Do they only allow themselves to date virgins? Do they date at all?
Thats stupid. No one ask LI to be virgins in games, what people ask is for LI to not have sex with others CURRENTLY (doesnt matter the past)

Now, what i dont understand is LI having sex between each other, but in the case of LI having sex with other males (in the case of male protagonists) and being shown, for a lot of us is a big deal

Reactions: v1900

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Needs ntr tag. Anyone that says this doesn't count because it's girlxgirl needs their head examined.
Can't have him do anything, got to drug him so they can get their fuck on without him. Yeah....

...Should be renamed "The City of Lesbian cuckolding"

Hard pass.

I won't even say good luck dev, because that would be a lie.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Funny, in sex scenes I only see a black screen, was that the developer's intention? so that I pump my imagination by reading the dialogues in the scenes?
You need to have speakers/headphones connected for animations to work in Renpy. Maybe thats the issue?

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes