VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Got this when Alison shows up:

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'ten_mc_rel'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 41531, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1190, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The City of Promise Chapter2-Part1
Fri Jul  2 02:13:06 2021
```

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Some other crazzzzy shit I noticed. When Susan's asking about the gender ratio it's generally 4:1. But there's plans to make it 12:1.....like some sort of dick o caust? And the MC gets excited about it.

And Samantha says she's Dom only as well.

Speaking of Samantha her relationship with the dude at college is described as both this deep meaningful thing,and then also nothing special. It's jarring.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I already completed the game.

However a dev should be informed of any bugs in their game no matter if it is a wrong/dead end path or not.
i had a "bug" where scenes were in a loop...like you say goodbye to Susan...and then the next scenes is the goodbye-sex with susan...again

and i decided to wait for the next part of CH2...

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 31319, in <module>
NameError: name 'llwin' is not defined

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
But when Susan is explaining how she got the panties she is wearing it's implied they still all went upstairs and had the orgy
Not just implied. It simply doesn't make any sense (at least to me).
When MC notices Susan wearing Nancy's panties, Susan thinks "He was at school when it happened" and then we get the flashback to Susan lying on the bed passed out after the hot night. But... if that was while he was at school, how did MC see those panties on Nancy the night he got knocked out on the stairs? And he didn't go to school since seeing them on Nancy. So it must have been that night. To me it kinda looks like Susan simply lied about stopping after learning they drugged him .

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
i had a "bug" where scenes were in a loop...like you say goodbye to Susan...and then the next scenes is the goodbye-sex with susan...again

and i decided to wait for the next part of CH2...
I got a similar problem, but if you fast forward with ctrl and unseen text she changes outfits, I think I saw that scene 5 times, and then finally you go to the Aunt/Neighbors.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Got this when Alison shows up:

Code:
```

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 41531, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1190, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The City of Promise Chapter2-Part1
Fri Jul  2 02:13:06 2021
```
Are you using a save? I think you will need to restart

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes