VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes because no one in the whole history of this website has ever used that argument against people that dislike NTR.:rolleyes:
I dislike NTR too, but the reason people here give are extremes. Drugging aside, we're talking about a mother (and sister) that are having some fun with other women before she entered into a relationship with her son. I mean what are people expecting? For her to take a celibacy vow? In a society where everyone is so sexually dependant? It's absurd. This isn't the case of Eric in Big Brother where the intent is to make you feel bad. Not to mention the MC likes what he's seeing.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The City of Promise [Ch.2 P1] [TGO Entertainment] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,79 GB / 269 MB - TheCityofPromise-Chapter2-Part1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,76 GB / 235 MB - TheCityofPromise-Chapter2-Part1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
The City of Promise [Ch.2 P1] [TGO Entertainment] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,79 GB / 269 MB - TheCityofPromise-Chapter2-Part1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,76 GB / 235 MB - TheCityofPromise-Chapter2-Part1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Well... Shit!:LOL: You just beat me to it. Just finished the crunch and was about to upload it to Pixeldrain.:HideThePain::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Still want to see where the story is going. Still find the minigames annoying.

Reactions: EJW

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I dislike NTR
In Susan memories there was something like a light version of NTR(so far) with another man, maybe people complain about this, I don't know. I don't understand how you can complain about Lesbian sex.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Well... Shit!:LOL: You just beat me to it. Just finished the crunch and was about to upload it to Pixeldrain.:HideThePain::KEK:
To avoid this in the future I invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other, exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun.;) So please look/post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks

Reactions: GamleErik89

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
In Susan memories there was something like a light version of NTR(so far) with another man, maybe people complain about this, I don't know. I don't understand how you can complain about Lesbian sex.
Is that really NTR though? It's a memory of when she was way younger. Like I can totally understand why people might not want to see that, don't get me wrong.

But then that just makes me wonder. Who do they think is getting NTR'd? The MC, (which is impossible because he wasn't born then) or the player?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Xill said:
I dislike NTR

NTR is when your significant other cheats on you / has sex with someone else. You must first have a significant other for it to be NTR.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Apparently I was still playing the old version of the game so I don't know if things are the same in the new one, will try it later.
It's the same and on top of that there are minigames that you actually need to pay attention to so this is definitely not for me.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
it's a memory tho...again we go back to the question: if my partner has sex with someone before starting a relationship with me, is NTR?

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Is that really NTR though? It's a memory of when she was way younger. Like I can totally understand why people might not want to see that, don't get me wrong.

But then that just makes me wonder. Who do they think is getting NTR'd? The MC, (which is impossible because he wasn't born then) or the player?
Personally, I do not think that this is NTR at all, I just assumed, given how sensitive people here at f95 are about the slightest hint of NTR, someone could be offended by that scene. Lesbian sex is a direct example of this.

if my partner has sex with someone before starting a relationship with me, is NTR?
No. And i wasn't complaining about NTR.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Personally, I do not think that this is NTR at all, I just assumed, given how sensitive people here at f95 are about the slightest hint of NTR, someone could be offended by that scene. Lesbian sex is a direct example of this.

No. And i wasn't complaining about NTR.
On another post, a guy thought it was NTR because the MC's mom went out on a date - so how people define NTR differs greatly. I stand behind my definition: NTR is when your significant other cheats on you / has sex with someone else. You must first have a significant other for it to be NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: LegendKing23

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
For me the game is a huge buggy mess. Lot of missing pics if make choice on Nancy it shuts down.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
On another post, a guy thought it was NTR because the MC's mom went out on a date - so how people define NTR differs greatly. I stand behind my definition: NTR is when your significant other cheats on you / has sex with someone else. You must first have a significant other for it to be NTR.
I agree with you, but I will definitely not judge the people who were offended by that scene, we are all different, with different feelings.

Reactions: chicken head

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
I think the whole discussion is missing the point...

A lot of players like to get into the story they are playing from the point of view of the MC. So when they see their LIs having fun with someone other than the MC, especially if the MC got incapacitated beforehand like in this game, they feel cheated. And when they feel cheated, they call it NTR. Simple as that.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes