EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1510772_b31.png

Overview:
In The Coven you play the first man in centuries to possess magical abilities reserved for witches. You will be invited to join The Black School a secret college tasked with the training of witches. There you will learn the dangers of this secret world while also exploring relationships with your fellow students and teachers.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-01
Release Date: 2023-05-15
Developer: Former Flame -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod -
Gallery unlock - Spanish

DoverUK25 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

v5cas07.jpg v1b1.jpg v1bath32.jpg v1doc14.jpg v1dorm09.jpg v1flashback52.jpg v2gym08.jpg pool.jpg v3garden00.jpg v4ashnight05.jpg v4lilith19.jpg v2poolnight08.jpg v2office04.jpg v3trial49.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game has potential, I like the theme and the premise, you can follow different paths or can have a HAREM.

There you will learn the dangers of this secret world while also exploring relationships with your fellow students and teachers.
It looks quite nice, U are the only male in school, let's see how much DICK sucking I can avoid, the MC seems to be submissive.

Planned content:
Anal, Ahegao, Group Sex, Incest, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Voyeurism,
:sneaky: *ZIP DOWN* for an easy access!

Last edited:

formerflame

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Thanks Mod for moving this.
A couple of the screenshots are from version 2 I'm working on now.
About the incest tag it's not in the game atm and per patreon rules it won't be explicit stated unless they force me to call them roomates/landlord etc I'll just be using their names. The picture of the five in swimsuits (twin, mom, mom's wife/stepmom, younger sis, older sis).
While they're will be other men coming in and out of the story they won't have sexual contact with any of the characters.

I'm planning on there being a major through line story in the game with side stories that are clearly marked for each of the girls. The girls won't disappear from the story if you decide to turn them down but a lot of their content will be skipped this first version doesn't have one of these choices but version 2 is slated to. The game is meant to be played as a harem will all the characters though.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im gonna ask my normal question, will we have to share the girls with each other

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
im gonna ask my normal question, will we have to share the girls with each other
"Group Sex" tag is under planned content, don't know if you will "have to share" but certainly looks like sharing of some sort will be in the game in the future, also "Lesbian" tag is also under planned content, so it's also possible the girls could have fun without you being present, but could also just refer to the group sex aswell I guess lol.

Reactions: foxypanzer14
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes