whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So maybe the MC's parents were judged on commiting different severities of the crime, with his father only having to serve a specific timeframe and as soon as that was up, he left the MC and Rina, returned to the underworld and rebuild his career, where as Rina is exiled for life.
Rina betraying her Family is clearly gonna be a major thing. Not many other Families are going to want someone who has history of betraying them.
No-one's ever going to trust her.
That type of betrayal seems more like a betrayal of La Cosa Nostra, as a whole.
Hence Pacificatori involvement.

If burned out Serpent betrayed Cordia on a personal level, by cheating on her with Rina, other Families are not going to give a fuck & happily take a highly skilled Serpent into their ranks.
As that's not a betrayal of their business, or way of life, I would not expect that to require Pacificatori.
It's personal betrayal, not business.

Maybe it's as simple as that, entirely different crimes, entirely different punishments?

IDK, we'll find out one day...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fajlar6 and TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Don't forget, Giocabbe's conversation with Cordia, where he apologised for not backing her up "when the other Serpents betrayed her".
Serpents, plural.

Now, Rina betraying her Family is clearly gonna be a major thing. Not many other Families are going to want someone who has history of betraying them.
If burned out Serpent betrayed Cordia on a personal level, by cheating on her with Rina, other Families are not going to give a fuck & happily take him.
I very much agree. I find myself shifting back and forth between the MC's father being the 4th serpent or not.

There are some things that just make me feel iffy either way, like Trino gets a bullet to the head right there and then and that's for relaying a location. And yet both the MC's father and mother are still alive and kicking.

From what we've been told, they must have done something so out of the world fucked up, that they were not just exiled, the DeLuca's and Pacifactories conspired to keep it a secret and forged documents and shit, like how the fuck are they still alive ? :D

And what bothers me the most is, that people regard Rina with compassion and they all hate the MC's father. I sometimes just can't believe that cheating would do it, although Antonio being the MC's half brother would be amazing.

And then there is the conversation with the Serpent, where he says :

Serpent : "MC, do not become too saddened when you hear the reason. Our world is a tough one."

That just doesn't sound like someone cheated on Cordia too me, it sounds more like they tried to over throw her or some shit. Like why would the MC be sad if his father cheated on his girlfriend with his mother ?

Many riddles to solve brother, but I'm hopeful that Season 2 will shine some light on some of those mysterys :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I very much agree. I find myself shifting back and forth between the MC's father being the 4th serpent or not.

There are some things that just make me feel iffy either way, like Trino gets a bullet to the head right there and then and that's for relaying a location. And yet both the MC's father and mother are still alive and kicking.

From what we've been told, they must have done something so out of the world fucked up, that they were not just exiled, the DeLuca's and Pacifactories conspired to keep it a secret and forged documents and shit, like how the fuck are they still alive ? :D

And what bothers me the most is, that people regard Rina with compassion and they all hate the MC's father. I sometimes just can't believe that cheating would do it, although Antonio being the MC's half brother would be amazing.

And then there is the conversation with the Serpent, where he says :

Serpent : "MC, do not become too saddened when you hear the reason. Our world is a tough one."

That just doesn't sound like someone cheated on Cordia too me, it sounds more like they tried to over throw her or some shit. Like why would the MC be sad if his father cheated on his girlfriend with his mother ?

Many riddles to solve brother, but I'm hopeful that Season 2 will shine some light on some of those mysterys :)
Hey!! Stop finding\opening new cans of worms man, we've got enough to consider!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
*kidding, it's what makes discussions interesting. (y)

But, if any theory doesn't stand up under scrutiny, then it's not plausible.
The "MC's Father is burned out Serpent"\"Antonio is MC's half-brother" theories do not currently have any solid, indisputable evidence which disproves them.
So, until it is proven that it cannot be, it can be. (y)

The one thing that sticks with me, is the Antonio half-brother thing.
They blatantly say that Antonio "gets his rage from his Father", yet when we see Luna & Gracie as children, their Father doesn't display any rage, at all, during the most distressing moment of his life\death.
Admittedly, that doesn't say anything about him sharing a Father with MC, but it strongly suggests that he does not have the same Father as the girls.
I have a suggestion for that:
If MC's Father manipulated her into whatever she did, they all know he's behind it, yet she took the fall for it.
So you can kind of see why they might pity her & have strong dislike for him.
In fact, their pity for her could, quite feasibly, make their dislike for him stronger.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Hey!! Stop finding\opening new cans of worms man, we've got enough to consider!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
*kidding, it's what makes discussions interesting. (y)

But, if any theory doesn't stand up under scrutiny, then it's not plausible.
The "MC's Father is burned out Serpent"\"Antonio is MC's half-brother" theories do not currently have any solid, indisputable evidence which disproves them.
So, until it is proven that it cannot be, it can be. (y)

The one thing that sticks with me, is the Antonio half-brother thing.
They blatantly say that Antonio "gets his rage from his Father", yet when we see Luna & Gracie as children, their Father doesn't display any rage, at all, during the most distressing moment of his life\death.
That strongly suggests that they do not have the same Father.
Absolutely on the Antonio thing and there is way more if one really looks for it.

When Cordia meets the MC for the first time in her office she says something along the lines "Thoughts and questions racing in the head but the lips don't move, very much like your father." Which is the stark opposite of Luna and Gracie, but a lot like Antonio, he has issues with his temper, but is usually very laid back and observing and generally a man of few words.

And as we all know, the MC is the textbook version of laying back, observing and then striking once his brain has done it's homework.

Many things connect Antonio with he MC, looks, character, behaviour, so it would take some real rocksolid proof for me too, to give up on that one.

And let's be real there no neccessary need for cheating for the MC's dad to knock up Cordia, there is quite the age difference between them, so we could be 100% right even without the cheating theory.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And let's be real there no neccessary need for cheating for the MC's dad to knock up Cordia, there is quite the age difference between them, so we could be 100% right even without the cheating theory.
Absolutely! I'd consider Antonio to be circa 8-10 years older than MC.
Maybe that's his betrayal - he knocked Cordia up then broke up with her & subsequently fucked off with Rina...:unsure:
As you say, doesn't need any cheating involved, given the timescale.

But, it's the burned out photo that adds weight to the cheating idea. As I say, burning someone out of a photo is a strong emotional response, presumably to being hurt.
I don't know if dumping her while she's pregnant is as painful as cheating on her, with her friend. :unsure:
I'm not sure which would be more likely to provoke her (ice cool Cordia, The Blizzard Queen) to burn an ex out of a photo.

The timescale does throw things out, a little, though.
Makes me wonder if Cordia was actually pregnant (very early) with Antonio, during the war?
If he was born a few years after, then this whole thing falls down, because Rina & burned out Serpent are (presumably) long gone, by that point.

*edit: OK, so Antonio was initially marked as being 30. Luna 19 & Gracie 18.
AFAIK, MC is same age as the girls. So Antonio is officially 11\12 years older than MC.
Hey guys, good day everyone, since i lost my pc i lost all my saves, so, i would know if we have new content after "the bullet" if u guys know what i mean, if yes, i'll try to save a day for read this novel again <3 if no, i will wait a little more <3
The bullet scene was 0.09.0. That release was the 1st part of the end of Season 1.
0.09.5 contained the rest of the end of Season 1. So, yes, there is more content now. (y)
If you want to quickly get the end of 0.09.0, hold Ctrl down and you'll skip through pretty quickly.
It will stop when you have choices to make.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Absolutely! I'd consider Antonio to be circa 8-10 years older than MC.
Maybe that's his betrayal - he knocked Cordia up then broke up with her & subsequently fucked off with Rina...:unsure:
As you say, doesn't need any cheating involved, given the timescale.

But, it's the burned out photo that adds weight to the cheating idea. As I say, burning someone out of a photo is a strong emotional response, presumably to being hurt.
I don't know if dumping her while she's pregnant is as painful as cheating on her, with her friend. :unsure:
I'm not sure which would be more likely to provoke her (ice cool Cordia, The Blizzard Queen) to burn an ex out of a photo.

The timescale does throw things out, a little, though.
Makes me wonder if Cordia was actually pregnant (very early) with Antonio, during the war?
If he was born a few years after, then this whole thing falls down, because Rina & burned out Serpent are (presumably) long gone, by that point.

AFAIK, MC is same age as the girls. So Antonio is officially 11\12 years older than MC.
Yea that's quite the gap. We all jumped on the cheating train because well ... "a woman scorned" and I think it was perfectly valid at the time, we didn't have the information from Elektra yet, but if we take another look at her description of Rina :

Elektra : "Your mother was as vicious as they came."
Elektra : "Some would even say she was a morally bankrupt person."
Elektra : "Once she had her sights on someone, they'd die in the most horrific way. She colored everything in her path red."
Elektra : "She also didn't care who was in her way. Be it innocent civilians, or young ones."

I don't know about you, but if I read just that in a vacuum, the first word that automatically pops into my mind is : Psychopath.

Maybe she was the one who got greedy for power, maybe she seduced the MC's father away from Cordia with promises of "We will obliterate the Big 5 and then share the Kingdom as King and Queen." And to celebrate their quest for power they had a quick roll in the hay, which resulted in the MC.

They came close to succeeding and to protect the way of the Big 5, the Deluca's and Pacifactories conspired together to keep the truth from becoming public knowledge, as the success Rina and the MC's father had, might have inspired others to try the same.

IF the current Don of the Silverinos IS the MC's dad, then he would basically be trying to get a 2nd shot at it, by forming "the alliance". When Quinzio and Nero approached Nazazi, they said :

Nazazi : "Your guy's little uprising is still in the recruitment phase, I see."
Quinzio : "A temporary loss of customers for the chance to change a rotten system? It is well known that the Ombra Family aren't too happy with the current state of things. I don't understand your hesitation."

I mean ... that could mean that they prepare for a big war against the tradition of the Big 5, which could be a do over of what Rina and the MC's father tried to do once before.

In that way the punishment for the MC's father, living with the MC and Rina for a certain time, would also make perfect sense, as in "You joined her quest, now you will live with her!!!"

Also I just found this : Quinzio : "Seems like they're rather protective of the fellow. They even have secret guards following him." Maybe Cordia isn't as careless as I thought after all :D Damnit, that totally slipped past me :D

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
When you chat to Bikini Girl\Elektra, it says "Codex updated" after she gives you the info.
Does anyone know where the "codex" is?
Is it implemented, yet?

We've met Amita & Amata in 1 contract + 1 main mission, even got head off one of them before the mission.
Weird that they talk like they don't know me & are meeting me for the first time, when exploring Lucania.

Also, weird that the game called me "Peter", during exploring Lucania.
I don't know how difficult it is to pick up the user's chosen name, but there it is.

Even more weird, is finding Gracie in the living room, in the evening, do her dancing.
Would've thought she'd struggle to dance, with a bullet in her! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Mind you, she seems pretty relaxed in the bath, in the morning.
Surely these should've been taken out of the daily sequences, after what happened in 09.5.

*Edit, just seen codex is coming in Season 2, after the new combat system is introduced.
So, as it stands, I need to wait about another year to see what info she gave me. lol
Not sure my memory's up to that. :LOL:
Still, seems rather odd to point users to something which does not yet exist in the game.

HopesGaming might be some continuity errors above mate. (y)

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
When you chat to Bikini Girl\Elektra, it says "Codex updated" after she gives you the info.
Is it implemented, yet?

We've met Amita & Amata in 1 contract + 1 main mission, even got head off one of them before the mission.
Weird that they talk like they don't know me & are meeting me for the first time, when exploring Lucania.
Even more weird, is finding Gracie in the living room, in the evening, do her dancing.
Surely these should've been taken out of the daily sequences, after what happened in 09.5.
Gracie getting shot is meant to be the very end of Season 1. The town roam and the Bikini lady chats are really meant to happen earlier in a playthrough. Unfortunately, Hopes released things out of sequence. So for those of us that have been up-to-date on the game, the flow is weird. But if you do a new playthrough, those events should be available earlier, in proper sequence.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I've finished all content. Gracie has been shot.
Yet, at the end of Season 1, she's still dancing in the lounge in the evening & bathing in the bathroom in the morning, after the event has taken place.
She's not even in the house, at this point. Yet she is, for those 2 mini events.
That's not something out of sequence, it's just a basic continuity error.
Hopes forgot to remove those 2 mini events from the daily roster, after she was taken off the board.
My point is, after Gracie is shot, that's supposed to be the end of all contents, you shouldn't still be roaming around the house, let alone finding her dancing in the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Is it implemented, yet?

Also, weird that the game called me "Peter", during exploring Lucania.
I don't know how difficult it is to pick up the user's chosen name, but there it is.

*Edit, just seen codex is coming in Season 2, after the new combat system is introduced.
So, as it stands, I need to wait about another year to see what info she gave me. lol
Not sure my memory's up to that. :LOL:
Still, seems rather odd to point users to something which does not yet exist in the game.

HopesGaming some continuity errors above mate. (y)
the thing about meeting Amita and Amata and them not knowing you is supposed to be a tutorial for new saves. you will see that starting a new save and talking to Wilfred will put you into it which gives you an idea of how it works taking contracts. despite our differences in views, I can at least give you an idea of what it means

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
My point is, after Gracie is shot, that's supposed to be the end of all contents, you shouldn't still be roaming around the house, let alone finding her dancing in the living room.
Why not? Says who?
Players may still want to increase their cash, by doing contracts.
There are many reasons why people will still be roaming around the house.

Also, if it exists now, it will still exist when Season 2 arrives & we are supposed to be roaming around the house.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
my guess is it's meant for you to finish up anything you've left undone. it's like the game A House in the Rift where the update finishes but you can still roam and find stuff

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It doesn't mean anything, except for the fact that unless Hopes forces people to do Exploring Lucania, before doing any contracts, it can still be presented out of sequence.
as I've said, it's meant to act as a tutorial. plus it shows you various characters you might interact with such as the sisters or the other soldatos

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
as I've said, it's meant to act as a tutorial. plus it shows you various characters you might interact with such as the sisters or the other soldatos
Yes, it's a tutorial. So it needs to happen first.
It needs to be forced to happen first, otherwise it can happen out of sequence.

If I'm a new player & I do The Delivery Boy, before I do all of Exploring Lucania & meeting them, then it does happen out of sequence.
As a new player, I'm gonna want money pretty quickly, for the wine & the jeans, etc. so I'm quite likely to jump into Contracts, as soon as they're available.
So they need to be locked, until the player has completed all mini-events in Exploring Lucania, to prevent the possibility of it happening out of sequence.
Hence me pointing it out to Hopes, so that he can make sure it happens in the correct sequence, as it's obviously intended.
Maybe he's already done that, I haven't started a new game, so don't know.
But, letting him know in case he hasn't.

Fucking hell, it's like pulling teeth. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Alright fellow truth seeker :D , I tried to get a better grip on the actual age of the MC, since 11-12 years would have really messed with the possibility of Antonio and the MC being half brothers.

The MC had to either be born, or Rina had to have been visibly pregnant, for the MC to be included in the contract as a punishment.

That would have made Antonio at least 10-11 years old at the time and I think the absolute youngest one can be to not remember that there was "another" father before, is optimistically 5-6 years old. So that would have thrown a really big wrench into the Antonio brother theory.

Since we have no info on the MC himself, I had to find something or someone that is connected to the MC and from whom we can extrapolate the age, and as it turns out Jalen is the perfect candidate.

They met in a private school(basically highschool) and as we all know, in terms of social interactions the younger one is, the more closely their friends are in age, so I'm giving that a generous maximum of a 1-2 year difference in age between the MC and Jalen.

We also know, from the email we get from Jalen very early in the game, that he left his job as a lawyer to return to his family.

To study law you need a college degree and most people graduate from law school at the age of 25-26. We further know, that Jalen returned to his family before or around the same time that the MC got recruited due to his contract.

That leads me to believe, that the most likely estimate of how old the MC is, is : 24-26. And if I take everything into consideration, I'm strongly leaning towards the high end of that estimate, so much so, that if I had to pick one age I would go with 26.

If you look back at the start of the post, this fits WAY better with the Antonio brother theory, because that would have made Antonio somewhere between 2 and 4 when the "punishment" happened, which would make it much more likely that Antonio has no memory of his real father.

P.S. : Now watch Hope pop up, and after we did all the hard work, reply "Yep, that convinced me, if anyone asks, the MC is 26." Which is when I'm gonna find out where he lives and throw 3 day old fish through his windows !!!

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
We finish school at 16, start college at that age.
University does not begin until 17/18, after 2 years at college where we gain A Levels, degree courses finish at 21-22.
There is one more step, but I didn't know the specifics in the UK either. I found this , so basically after finishing your undergraduate degree you need to study again at a law school.

At least that's how I understood it.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
We used to finish school at 16 with O Levels. Now they're called GCSE's, but have roughly the same education level.
Then we did 2 further years, at college, to gain A Levels, which qualified us for entry to a university degree course.
These begin at 17\18.

We had 6th Form, which was basically an extra year of school, but doing higher education.
This extra year counted towards your further eductation.

But university starts at 18 normally, finishes at 21.
17 for adavnced kids.
I just did a quick googledy goo and it's really weird in the UK.

"The qualification age would be 24 or 25. People qualifying in their late 20s to early 30s was not the norm."

And now that average seems to have gone up to almost 30.

"Across the pond in the United States, law is a four-year postgraduate course following a three-year undergraduate course, so lawyers will not complete their studies and take the Bar exams until they are 25-26. The average age of those entering the profession in the United States would therefore not be too dissimilar to the 29 here in England and Wales."

I honestly have no clue what the hell is going on over there :D

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes