Sep 23, 2018
Who was the one that ported to android the previous version before v6.5? The one with 0011 when you open the game? The latest android version doesn't update the previous android version.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Agreed. If the bugs were found out, I think with Cordia, probably her reaction towards the MC would be disappointed, though perhaps would be understanding (like she did when she caught MC in her office "I don't approve of your actions, but I understand.") depending on whether it's camera or audio bug.
With audio, I can see her being lenient, with camera, I can see her being strict on MC (given that he can peek on her daughters' rooms lol) and even give punishment (with 0.07, I might just make 2 saves, one with camera, and one with audio).
But even with punishment, I'm kinda doubting it will be severe. Cordia really seems to have a soft spot for MC (with her friendship with MC's mom Rina, and the possible mysterious relationship with MC's father).

With exception of Wilfred, Gracie is the most intelligent character I believe. But I think compared to Luna, she fails to read the mood or intentions of characters (such as when MC didn't want to go too much into his childhood in beachhouse prison event, she tried to push him saying "We have time." Luna had to intervene saying "Gracie! He said he'll talk about it another time!" Also, there's Jalen's event as well, where Luna understood the true meaning behind Jalen's warning, whereas Gracie just took it as threat towards the family).
Just comes to show while highly intelligent, Gracie has a long way to go in terms of social understanding.

Luna, I think may be mix between hurt and angry. But I think MC reached a milestone with her in terms of relationship (evolving possibly from "very good friends" to "love"), so I think he'll be forgiven.

Agree that Isabel is most tricky to predict.
again, I believe Wilfred and Cordia already know, and about Cordia being disappointed, How could she? you guys are forgetting that these people are not his family, they were not his friends, as far as he knows they are his captors, and jailers for a crime that his parents committed, so the only way for her to be disappointed or mad, is if she also forgot that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
again, I believe Wilfred and Cordia already know, and about Cordia being disappointed, How could she? you guys are forgetting that these people are not his family, they were not his friends, as far as he knows they are his captors, and jailers for a crime that his parents committed, so the only way for her to be disappointed or mad, is if she also forgot that.
It's Luna i'm more bothered about finding out and not because she's unstable.

She doesn't trust people yet lets the MC in and they do the whole pact thing.

Finding out he's being spying will kill any trust they built up.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It's Luna i'm more bothered about finding out and not because she's unstable.

She doesn't trust people yet lets the MC in and they do the whole pact thing.

Finding out he's being spying will kill any trust they built up.
yeah, that is true, I hope there is an option to come clean at some point, just trying to take the devices out is another risk.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah, that is true, I hope there is an option to come clean at some point, just trying to take the devices out is another risk.
Yeah, Master of Puppets had a point with that, didn't think of Gracie or anyone else keeping an eye on him. She knows he's up to something so that stands to reason.

That being said I think those that only put in a listening device will come out a lot better than those that went full creep with the cameras.

Reactions: JJJ84

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Is our deep and meaningful conversation not enough for you?
it's a nice conversation. but in fact, i still waiting the next chapter. it makes me more exciting because there's only 2 games that make me always come to f95zone. deluca and being a dik.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I think Isabel will eventually come clean with Antonio, stay his beard, and get impregnated by the MC as a way to continue the family line.

Now, discuss!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think Isabel will eventually come clean with Antonio, stay his beard, and get impregnated by the MC as a way to continue the family line.

Now, discuss!
How does getting impregnated by somebody else is continuing the family line? If they just care about that, getting MC with Luna or Gracie makes more sense.

Note: my understanding is that blood in mafia settings matter. I personally don't care at all about that.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Note: my understanding is that blood in mafia settings matter. I personally don't care at all about that
Actually my understanding is that loyalty is what matters and it will always trump even blood. Although blood might keep someone alive longer but in the end even unloyal blood will meet the same fate.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How does getting impregnated by somebody else is continuing the family line? If they just care about that, getting MC with Luna or Gracie makes more sense.

Note: my understanding is that blood in mafia settings matter. I personally don't care at all about that.
That's in relation to what is going on with Isabel and the MC not the desire to continue the family line.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, the appearance of a direct blood line, preferrably through eldest male heirs, is what counts for many. So if the MC enhances Isabel's girth, they can say "That's Antonio's son/daughter" to everybody else. And while there may be a case for the "male" part not being as important in this family, the eldest child is still Antonio, Luna and Gracie would be too young for this. So yeah, that line of reasoning could work.

Last edited:

espiato

May 16, 2020
OK, so late to the group and obviously I have a low low post count... I play a few games and usually never bother with posting, until now. This post really is for folk thinking about trying this game or those surfing for something to kill some time, I was kind of burnt out with VN's as very few are good and even fewer cause me to actually care about the story and characters. This is one that has an absolutely fascinating story arch! The plot turns, twist and character development are most excellent some you see and others... wow. Initially I thought very little of Luna (she looked hot in her pants) but as the story progressed I found her to be the one I watched, what can I say I like that kind of girl. Her arch develops even further (no spoilers from me) into a stunning display of emotions that cause an individual to contemplate what they have experienced and then again you can only say wow. Don't get me wrong the other characters are compelling as well, they really are. I'm sure others have their favorites and ymmv from me and my choice of Luna. In short, do not cut off the music or sound, do not rush but read the dialog, this is worth the read. The event log can be a bit confusing at first but soon you'll see how useful and well laid out it is, just different from other quest driven logs that I have experienced and again ymmv. IMO this is easily a top 5 VN game of all time, yes it isn't as flashy as others but the story is amazingly deep and well thought out. This really is a keeper.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
OK, so late to the group and obviously I have a low low post count... I play a few games and usually never bother with posting, until now. This post really is for folk thinking about trying this game or those surfing for something to kill some time, I was kind of burnt out with VN's as very few are good and even fewer cause me to actually care about the story and characters. This is one that has an absolutely fascinating story arch! The plot turns, twist and character development are most excellent some you see and others... wow. Initially I thought very little of Luna (she looked hot in her pants) but as the story progressed I found her to be the one I watched, what can I say I like that kind of girl. Her arch develops even further (no spoilers from me) into a stunning display of emotions that cause an individual to contemplate what they have experienced and then again you can only say wow. Don't get me wrong the other characters are compelling as well, they really are. I'm sure others have their favorites and ymmv from me and my choice of Luna. In short, do not cut off the music or sound, do not rush but read the dialog, this is worth the read. The event log can be a bit confusing at first but soon you'll see how useful and well laid out it is, just different from other quest driven logs that I have experienced and again ymmv. IMO this is easily a top 5 VN game of all time, yes it isn't as flashy as others but the story is amazingly deep and well thought out. This really is a keeper.
My only complain here is, please use line breaks. It makes text a lot more fun to read than a wall of text.

Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
MC is forced to stay with the Family, yes, But this isn't the standard contract. From the very beginning, he's been basically treated with kindness and respect than their other run-of-the-mill employees under contract.
And yes, they were total strangers in the beginning, but MC through spending time with the DeLucas, have gained affection (Luna, Gracie, Isabel) or respect (Cordia, Wilfred) from the characters.

He's not their blood, but by spending time with them like a member of the Family, MC is learning more about the Family as more story is revealed. Same for the DeLucas as well. They are also learning more about the MC as days go by (regarding his character, what he's capable of etc) getting closer to him (not just the girls & Cordia, but Wilfred and Antonio as well).

Regarding Cordia being disappointed, well disappointment does not always necessarily result in anger (sometimes it can, but other times it doesn't). One can have affection/respect for another person, and yet be disappointed by an action that person did, without resorting to being mad or angry about it.

Reactions: D Dog

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, Master of Puppets had a point with that, didn't think of Gracie or anyone else keeping an eye on him. She knows he's up to something so that stands to reason.

That being said I think those that only put in a listening device will come out a lot better than those that went full creep with the cameras.
Yeah, if MC gets caught with the bugs, the audio recorders have a lot more plausible defence for him (similar to when he got caught red-handed by Cordia trying to find his contract in her office), and I think Cordia & Wilfred would be lenient on him (they would disapprove, but understand).

But with the cameras, I can see them be less forgiving (though I don't think Cordia and Wilfred would really care about the camera in Cordia's office), with the whole "peeping tom" aspect on the girls' rooms.

That's why with 0.07 (where we need to start back from the beginning), I'm making 2 saves. One for audio, one for camera. Don't know whether there will be story consequence with these bugs (only Hopes know that), but you never know.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes