Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
One thing that I was a little bit surprised, with the aftermath of the Ombra Family Stealth mission (aka "Eiza's sister rescue mission):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it's not stated that he's part of the Family. Who he is, is left very ambiguous (if I'm remembering that contract correctly). While it could be possible he could be like Vincent (retired Capo who we see in Isabel's event), nothing is confirmed yet.
There's a chance, he could be a part of DeLucas, but there's also chance he could be not.

The 5 that I listed, are basically confirmed DeLuca Family members, who are also confirmed to know everything about the MC.
Remember during the conversation between mc and the old man during the 1st mission. His father didnt even bother to visit him when he was still a child and the old man also said that he has many siblings and i think he is the only he didnt bother to visit. Maybe the delucas figured that keeping the mc under them will serve as a leverage in due time in order to draw him out. Isnt it that his father was part of the original serpents and an incident happened

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Yes i collected the package but no gun :")
I made a quick fix for the disappearing gun problem. Because it's a really lazy fix, you should only use it if you completed first BOTH promotion events, taken the gun and then lost it. There is a potential (however unlikely) to have the game or saves break. Obviously I can't know, since I tested it once, it worked and deemed it good enough. Also discard the soldato pants and shirt first. Talk to Wilfred and tell him you made a mistake.

Make a backup of the file game/Tspecial/freeroaminglabels.rpy, unzip the fix in /game/Tspecial subfolder and overwrite.

Last edited:

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
I made a quick fix for the disappearing gun problem. Because it's a really lazy fix, you should only use it if you completed first BOTH promotion events, taken the gun and then lost it. There is a potential (however unlikely) to have the game or saves break. Obviously I can't know, since I tested it once, it worked and deemed it good enough. Also discard the soldato pants and shirt first. Talk to Wilfred and tell him you made a mistake.

Make a backup of the file game/Tspecial/freeroaminglabels.rpy, unzip the fix in /game/Tspecial subfolder and overwrite.
It worked damn!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't complain about the time between updates - as usual, no whine for free stuff. It wouldn't be the same if I was a patron, of course, but that's how I think.

But... Just launched it, seen the saves don't work, pissed me off a lot... Will play it later, but I'm always HIGHLY deceived when saves aren't working anymore, in particular when the game have a grinding part - just imagine to be forced to rebuild ALL traits for ALL girls in "Harem Hotel", including "Lust"...
It's a major flail in Ren'Py games, and near no devs thinks about an "import old saves" function (even if it must be in a separate executable). To be honest, most devs don't also think about built-in walkthroughs and/or avoidable grinding, too... So mods are required, or we have to edit saves just to avoid being bored to death.
I understand what you mean and i agree to a certain degree, but what you also have to keep in mind is that you download games from here that are, most of the time, still in development so changes that force you to restart can happen at any point.

Btw..if you have to regrind stats in HH its done in a few minutes because there are mods and a console ;)

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I appreciate what the author is trying to do here, but the characters nor the story are compelling enough to carry the game really. I'm not really sure why drip feeding content in this fashion is considered a good strategy.

A good starting point would be making any of the story or characters even slightly believable.

Rebirth pulls off a similar story to this while making the characters and their relationships to each other believable and compelling. The characters here seem like one dimensional tropes.

The art is pretty though, even if a little stiff sometimes.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm not really sure why drip feeding content in this fashion is considered a good strategy.
Are you speaking of the update frequency?
Sure, it is not much, yet it isn't the as the dev works 24/7 on it or even 8/5. It is his hobby, not his profession. Regardless the progess is on the slow side, yet this is clear for most of us and even the dev himself is aware of it and have written that he try to have a faster update cycle.
However the last update has needed more time, because of the code and contract overhaul and not of the content.
The characters here seem like one dimensional tropes.
Well, I think otherwise and think that Laurie (from Rebirth) is your usual childhood friend straight from the template. not bickering, as I like Laurie and her catfight against Sharon....
But one dimensional characters I don't see it here for, at least for the main girls.

Jul 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had a theory in the previous version of the game regarding the relationship of cordia,antonio and MC. And the event specified above during the rescue mission further support my theory that maybe, just maybe, antonio might not be cordia's real son, did anyone noticed that after cordia and antonio spoke about the fazio guy(the one that burn the records and al(forgot his name)) that he was not giacobe's real son but an adoptive one, antonios inner monologue in the game changes and pertains regarding that topic, it was like he was questioning or maybe having doubts if he was in the same positiob(just my take on his monologue), and since Gildart mentioned that both of the mc's parents didnt show the cunning that he possessed it lead me to theorize that maybe, just maybe the mc is cordia's son afterall, since cordia is known not just by her fighting prowess but also her intelligence/cunning. Ofcourse this is just a theory and the fact that i think that cordia is not the lying type would contradict this, but still there is still a chance that cordia herself didnt know that the mc is her son, maybe he and antonio got swapped at birth during the original serpents betrayal and all, and honestly if this is correct, i could actually see wilfred being the one to swap the kids or have some kind of knowledge of it and just kept quite about it.

Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Rebirth pulls off a similar story to this
I don't really see the similarity though. Okay, you can have a - very broad - description of "MC is thrown into a new world with new customs having to learn the ropes, but is special from the start" but beyond that for me the differences clearly outweigh the similarities.

Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with two missions. The first is "Contract Mission: Burn the Ombras" despite having bought the gun and having it equipped it tells me that I don't have it and does not let me start the mission. The second problem is related to the "What is truly weak is truly strong" event, the fourth main event, I have satisfied two of the three requirements necessary to start it, the third tells me to show up in the morning at the office entrance, but not nothing happens ...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
im not rly a fan of the new missions build, i dont mind the way youdo the missions but if you fail you loose you mission points, and have to buy new mission points for money, wich you dont have in the end cause you fail missions.. and when you cant earn money you cant progress with the girls cause you cant rly buy stuff.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
im not rly a fan of the new missions build, i dont mind the way youdo the missions but if you fail you loose you mission points, and have to buy new mission points for money, wich you dont have in the end cause you fail missions.. and when you cant earn money you cant progress with the girls cause you cant rly buy stuff.
You can refil MP in the Tavern, for free.
Most contracts have a square you can explore that provides you with +1 - Full MP, also free.
In the 1st contract, Explore the square before the 2 houses to gain +1 MP.

If you fail stat checks, complete different ones.
The first contract you can complete the Stealth theft from the couple & the house on the left.
Buy the stealth hat & trousers, then you will have enough money left, from the starting $100, to buy the book from the market trader & gain +1 Knowledge.
Doing these 2 thefts will complete the contract & reward you money & XP.
You can then return later, once you have higher stats, to complete the other parts of the contract.
At the start, just complete the options which you can complete successfully & do not attempt the ones that you cannot pass, that way you will not lose MP.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes