2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover Da Fare 4.png

Overview:
The story is about The Vampire Princess, who now become younger teen Vampire (Sorry for my bad English, if I make mistakes). She is the only female in her whole family. You can take control of Siria Iris Arelius, (In the future with 4 other protagonist), to help her with her destiny to gain the Throne... but how is in your hands... she can become a Queen, but remember this is Destiny, help her and her family to get her true endings Slave Queen or The Queen without being a slave? She isn't naive... she is very powerful and stronger than all futa and females too.

Attention: This game contains handmade sketches where there are no mods for that pose type. Backgrounds are not what you would expect. Using personal reasons in reviews just because someone I blocked has no right to be angry in reviews. You hate me do it on discord not on the forum, going against the forum rules that personal reasons must stay out even if you review a game. Ignoring what is specified is against the rules.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: 88Michele88 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2.0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Xorias are Back - Xhenia: Nelia's Life - Nobilium - The Conte Family: Sofia's Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

538113_SiriaBath2.png 538109_AmbraEris_2.png 538103_SiriaBath0.png 538108_Ira_Vegas_render.png 538105_Zalia_Arelius_Vegas__Busto.png 538100_Siria_Iris_Arelius_Naked.png 591889_OralSexIraZalia1.png 591888_VaginalSexSiriaOnSlave4.png 591883_VaginalSexSiriaOnSlave1.png 591880_OralSexSiriaOnSlave1.png 591885_VaginalSexIraZalia1.png 591879_KissIraZalia2.png 591878_AnalSexSiriaOnSlave3.png OralSexIraZaliaOnBed1.png AnalSexIraZaliaOnBed0.png IraZaliaKiss.png AliraSiria TeaseDance01.png AliraSiria OralSexStandFloor07.png AliraSiria TeaseKneePussy.png Xilia Noxis ThreesomeLilithsWhores.png SiriaLilithBrothelTeaseB1.png SiriaLilithWhoresLisbianThreesome3.png Screenshot - Siria angry as hell.png Screenshot - TDOS IRA PAST VILLA ROSEWOOD.png Screenshot - TDOS - AJ past aginst Vampire.png Screenshot - TDOS - AJ female one century later.png Screenshot - TDOS - AJ female and Imma.png Screenshot - TDOS - ONC CENTURY LATER LIMITEDCHOICE DEPEND ON YOUR PREVIOUS CHOISE.png Screenshot - TDOS - 3 CHOISE IN JAIL ON OF THREE ROUTS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hairstyle copied from Sims 4...
Considering the visuals are entirely from Sims I would say yes, yes the hair is also from The sims.

I never thought I'd see a Ren'Py VN made with THE SIMS renders.

Wow, just wow.

Even the good old Sexy Beach 3 would produce much better visuals.....
Like Drawing my Life that's been going for quite a long time now and is quite popular.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why insist on doing a visual novel in English, when your English is this bad? I will never understand that.
Yes, I know the potential audience is much bigger, but who is going to play a game with this horrible writing, when there are dozens which are much better?

Either do the game in your own language and think about English versions later on OR find someone whose English is at least decent.
Hard. Hard! HARD! Pass.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I guess No one see the sex scene in the gym or in Acadmy, it only short text. I gonna fix this in Next Update, it actually in development, I working on fix the text where need to be fixed.

Reactions: realdp

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I never thought I'd see a Ren'Py VN made with THE SIMS renders.

Wow, just wow.

Even the good old Sexy Beach 3 would produce much better visuals.....
Thanks man. this eill be my intention, ther are also implemante 2D arts, drow by my self, ther will be see only if you macke a right choise too see both 2D arts.

I don't why 2D tags are disappeared. Ah guess no one are metthem in the game.:sneaky:

· NILA ·

Jun 3, 2019
88Michele88 I agree with botc76 . No need to push your VN into using the universal language unless you can really keep in check your words and sentences disposal of the language.
On the other hand, some of the people in this thread are really bad at hiding their resentment with this game. I mean its not bad to show your opinion guys, free will I guess, but give the damn author a break. From what your doing guys I feel that he/she is not like welcome here at all. Maybe at least lend a constructive criticism that wouldn't look like a mock at all? It's still up to you guys. :cry::cry::sick::sick:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
88Michele88 I agree with botc76 . No need to push your VN into using the universal language unless you can really keep in check your words and sentences disposal of the language.
On the other hand, some of the people in this thread are really bad at hiding their resentment with this game. I mean its not bad to show your opinion guys, free will I guess, but give the damn author a break. From what your doing guys I feel that he/she is not like welcome here at all. Maybe at least lend a constructive criticism that wouldn't look like a mock at all? It's still up to you guys. :cry::cry::sick::sick:
Don't worry. I know it and I gone to check whole text before relase the updeta only If I'm sitisfide, but with enligh I need your help guys, to imporvo my self and my language.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
look to me it will become nice game.. hope you can finish it <3
Don't worry. There will be more of them, multiple endings but one Destiny. Also there will be present secrets Games Overs. Only two of them. One for Siria and one for Ira.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I can't believe I'm saying this.
But I think it would be better if you write down your dialogues and the story in your native language and then machine translate it to English.
I think there won't be any spelling mistakes in it.
Italian isn't my native language either, I was born in Russin, two sisters who moved to Italy when we where kids.
And yes this will be present in the next updates. Don't worry about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Not to rain on your parade but really, v0.0.0.0.1? Generally speaking it needs to be at least v0.1 to actually have anything to show for. Also, you might not like the reviews you'll get for any version earlier than v0.1.

On top of that, it looks like you've made the game in Paint, so that's definitely not going to attract a lot of people.
I don't know any about Daz I started to Learn it. But this is it for now and I promise only this, I do only render and I gonna do in future.... Thanks, man.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes