4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So pumped for the update this week. Need my Val back.

Also, MisterMaya, are you familiar with a French show called Only The Truth Matters, or something like that? My French is, um, nonexistent. It's a show where people invite others to tell them important stuff, usually confessions of love. Clips from it showed up in my YT recommendations; reminded me of you when I watched it.
Moi aussi !!!

I mean, me too!!!! I got the same video suggestions from Youtube.
I ended up watching the romantic story of Nicolas and... I don't remember her name ... who fell in love when they were 9 (9!!!!!!!), lost all contact and 13 years later still had feelings for each other :LUL: :LUL:

Well well... where MisterMaya and I live we are barely 15 minutes apart from the 22nd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Moi aussi !!!

I mean, me too!!!! I got the same video suggestions from Youtube.
I ended up watching the romantic story of Nicolas and... I don't remember her name ... who fell in love when they were 9 (9!!!!!!!), lost all contact and 13 years later still had feelings for each other :LUL: :LUL:

Well well... where MisterMaya and I live we are barely 15 minutes apart from the 22nd.

Girls name was Danielle, btw.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I see you were trapped by their magical story too :Kappa:
There were several that held my attention, actually. It gets confusing sometimes because of the way they refer to their fiancé and how they still are proposing. In the US, accepting a marriage proposal makes you a fiancé.

I also thought this would be an interesting template for a VN. Start out getting invited to a show, then spend all your time reliving those memories, then based on your choices you get see you end up with.

Sep 3, 2020
It's out guys! I'm sorry MisterMaya. I'm only doing this because its my fav game on the site and I can't wait to play it. Hehe. So, any heroes out there?! :)
brother I understand how you feel but believe me longer it stays on Patreon

it will benefit all of us, in the end, it will make it easier for
MisterMaya

to make more story-driven games I cant go

back to playing vn with the MC mindlessly fucking every girl in sight
id-rather-kill-myself.jpg

Sep 3, 2020
How much longer must we wait??
if I have to guess in 1 month

believe me, I know how you feel I want to play it too but the longer it stays on Patreon

hopefully, it means we'll get more story-based vn from MisterMaya

I played a completely different vn recently where the game look good but it was basically it was a Mindless fuck Fest the MC fuck everything in sight

and I hated every minute of it

basically, games like the entrepreneur and Developers like MisterMaya are very rare

and they need support

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1891773

Overview:
A young man leaves his college and friends to fulfill his deceased father's dream, to renovate and open the bar he dedicated his life to and therefore, become an Entrepreneur. As he goes back to the city where he was made to the man he is now, he will end up living with three women on which he'll have a major impact. How will he react when facing important choices and what impact on their future will it have ? It is all in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-12
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: MisterMaya - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 Premium
Language: English
Genre:

Trailer:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Fix for Nicole path*

Christmas Special

Extra:
Walkthrough/gallery Mod

*This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1891795 View attachment 1891785 View attachment 1891791 View attachment 1891788 View attachment 1891784 View attachment 1891792 View attachment 1891787 View attachment 1891797 View attachment 1891799 View attachment 1891804 View attachment 1891790 View attachment 1891794 View attachment 1891805 View attachment 1891803 View attachment 1891807 View attachment 1891783 View attachment 1891793 View attachment 1891801 View attachment 1891796 View attachment 1891800 View attachment 1891806 View attachment 1891802 View attachment 1891798
Hey man i just wanted to say that i loved the and appericiate your hard work for making the game really cool and uniqe .I wanted to ask you when is the public release of the episode 3 premium version is going to be?

Last edited:

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hey man i just wanted to say that i loved the and appericiate your hard work for making the game really cool and uniqe .I wanted to ask you when is the public release of the episode 3 premium version is going to be?
Thanks for your compliment!
So, episode 3 will be free on July 13 :)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes