Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
Yep, battlemage.I made the release schedule public on patreon if you want more information.
You have made an amazing VN Vanderer So many other harem games don't even compare! Takes my kink for harem and impregnation and combines them with treating the women like queens!!! The PERFECT mix for me! The story is very good as well! The only critique that I have is I wish there were longer sex scenes with more variation during.....but I can't have everything I want lol. Damn good job!!!!!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 16b] [Vander] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Thats kinda big. I'll check again maybe I used the wrong settings. Compressed it again came out at the same size so seems to be correct.

Win/Linux [1,34 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,35 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
God damn Vanderer. You did it again, great update as usual. Really liking Deborah's looks, beauties with short hair and glasses are way too rare in LIs. Really hoping she'll keep the glasses on all the time.

Now few nitpicks for the update, will need some proof reading and checking through code on who is actually saying stuff. Before talking to Sariel, one of Athagan's lines were attributed to MC.

Also boo for making Maria and Solange stand while others got to sit in the ship, either they should also get chairs or split sitting on Avila's, MC's or Athagan's lap.

Edit. I also did notice the wording on Sariel's offer for the breeding contract, can't wait for breeding Sariel in the future. :love:

Second edit. Athagan seems to be missing an arm when he says the line "A Strong one? She is the best there ever was! The bear! She never lost

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I may have misinterpreted the scene, but pretty sure in the end it wasn't "just" a breeding contract ... you're probably still not wrong though.

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I may have misinterpreted the scene, but pretty sure in the end it wasn't "just" a breeding contract ... you're probably still not wrong though.
It's not just no, it's just the appearance that will be kept. But i put it in spoilers so that people who have not yet gotten to that part won't be too spoiled.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's not just no, it's just the appearance that will be kept. But i put it in spoilers so that people who have not yet gotten to that part won't be too spoiled.
Oops, I'm usually better than that. Feel free to fix my quote if you want.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFieryScion-P2U16b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
God damn Vanderer. You did it again, great update as usual. Really liking Deborah's looks, beauties with short hair and glasses are way too rare in LIs. Really hoping she'll keep the glasses on all the time.

Now few nitpicks for the update, will need some proof reading and checking through code on who is actually saying stuff. Before talking to Sariel, one of Athagan's lines were attributed to MC.

Also boo for making Maria and Solange stand while others got to sit in the ship, either they should also get chairs or split sitting on Avila's, MC's or Athagan's lap.

Edit. I also did notice the wording on Sariel's offer for the breeding contract, can't wait for breeding Sariel in the future. :love:

Second edit. Athagan seems to be missing an arm when he says the line "A Strong one? She is the best there ever was! The bear! She never lost
Sorry but i dont agree about kids standing, because thats how used to be when people had respect!

Apr 29, 2021
Vanderer Consistently like what you have done with the plot, played it after a while so there was some content piled up but it was definitely a treat to watch. The lore, spells, magical abilities and obviously the harem growing is pleasant to experience. Also as the plot is progressing think another major battle might not be too far away. Plus think it might be much more intense than the previous ones, just having that intuition so definitely intriguing how the story pans out. Saw the new content just around Easter so certainly it was a nice surprise and happy Easter to you(in case you celebrate it, apologies for the assumption if you don't).

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
quite a lot of mislabeled lines and general misspellings this update, was it rushed or something? quality control usually much better here

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes