delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I'm honestly not sure what target audience it's aimed at, the game has an NTR story but it's not NTR although there's dialogue and implied scenes that make it obvious.I think an amoeba has more charisma than the MC, he doesn't have any smart ideas to help his family but he's easily manipulated.
The hot scenes I couldn't enjoy them, sleep sex or drugged around rape and abuse .
This game isn't for me but I take away a good memory of Lucy.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'm honestly not sure what target audience it's aimed at, the game has an NTR story but it's not NTR although there's dialogue and implied scenes that make it obvious.I think an amoeba has more charisma than the MC, he doesn't have any smart ideas to help his family but he's easily manipulated.
The hot scenes I couldn't enjoy them, sleep sex or drugged around rape and abuse .
This game isn't for me but I take away a good memory of Lucy.
I've had to give a similar reply in another game where the MC was not making the most intelligent decisions:
He's 18

I remember making some really dumb decisions when I was a teen, even at 18.

Lucy primarily with Sam a close second is also the reason why I kept playing/modding the game. As for the NTR stuff, the MC is not watching it except a couple of the scenes to his mom by Jack and sometimes the MC was the dick being used to do the sex acts but it's more about the MC taking control of the house and the girls and not being a cuck unless you choose to allow that.

I didn't include the scene at the end of Chapter 3 with Julia and Maria as NTR as that was meant to be a show for the MC by Julia.

Reactions: rnzn

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Why at the end of v0.4 when Samantha comes to have a shower in your bathroom and you decide to peak on her, it gives you 2 beta points? Also how do get the naked bed scene with Samantha, does this only happen with high beta points?

My currents are: 129A --- 9B

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Why at the end of v0.4 when Samantha comes to have a shower in your bathroom and you decide to peak on her, it gives you 2 beta points? Also how do get the naked bed scene with Samantha, does this only happen with high beta points?

I can tell you right now that you've missed several scenes from your Alpha and Beta points, just from what I still remember from the game code when I did my Walkthrough/Cheat Mod for 0.3.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
A little early, Merry Christmas!

The Fosters - Chapter 4:
PC -
Mac -
Android -

These are the public release links. Unless some other critical error pops up, I'm not making more changes until after my vacation.

4-418.png 4-043a.png 4-250.png

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
And now his uncle Carson shows up fucks the MC's mom and quietly leaves his house (scene isn't shown). The MC is a beta without personality totally useless in whatever path you take
Did he? Maybe. You can't know that, though. Maybe we'll know for sure in chapter 5.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020

If you weren't honest with Lucy in chapter 1 and/or tried to get the girls to blow you in chapter 3, then Sam didn't shower in your room at the end of chapter 3 and wouldn't wake up with you in chapter 4.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a difference between the chapter 4 I downloaded yesterday and the one uploaded 8 minutes ago?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Is there a difference between the chapter 4 I downloaded yesterday and the one uploaded 8 minutes ago?
Some bug fixes and a couple image fixes. The one you got yesterday was a beta release (as in the second test release) and not intended to go public.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I thought you need alpha points to be Alpha and get rid of "dad and uncle", but apparently the more you Alpha the more you want to work for them ???
i guess i will wait for Walkthrough Mod to understand what is going on...
Dad? What version are you playing? Last I saw, the MC's dad died in military service. Is he back?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: _13_

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Dad? What version are you playing? Last I saw, the MC's dad died in military service. Is he back?
Chapter 7...

Elena - Jack, some military guys are at the door. They said they have good news!

Dad - Son, is that you?
(Tears fall... then fists fly.)

J/K! This isn't some cheap daytime soap opera.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Fosters - Version 0.4 / For PC

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI)

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Reactions: _13_

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
-- "dad and uncle"
stepdad - technically is a dad, no ?
...no not even close. in what reality does B.J. qualify as anything close to being a "dad".
Some older guy living in the house = oh must be "the dad". what? did you just skip over all the text? The only reason why he is there is because Carson brought him to the house and they got the Mom hooked on drugs. Then they started exploiting the situation. Even the biggest asshole of a step-dad starts off with some semblance of a family dynamic. I have seen nothing in the story that even remotely suggests that(unless I am blind or its explained on a different path or something).
As far as I've seen from the story, nobody ever wanted him there.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
...no not even close. in what reality does B.J. qualify as anything close to being a "dad".
Some older guy living in the house = oh must be "the dad". what? did you just skip over all the text? The only reason why he is there is because Carson brought him to the house and they got the Mom hooked on drugs. Then they started exploiting the situation. Even the biggest asshole of a step-dad starts off with some semblance of a family dynamic. I have seen nothing in the story that remotely suggests that(unless I am blind or its explained on a different path or something).
As far as I've seen from the story, nobody ever wanted him there.
the only "family dynamic" needed to qualify as a stepdad is to be married to the mom of someone who isn't your child.
Now, I'm not going to pretend that I remember well enough to say if the game ever says they're married or not
but you can forgive a person for not differentiating between "mom's boyfriend" and "stepdad"

Reactions: farwar
3.00 star(s) 40 Votes