Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Fox Goddess's Village Rework [v0.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.61 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 140 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 106 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I am only here to ask a simple question. I do not remember seeing this type of art assets before. What is being used, here? It looks a bit like DAZ, and a bit like HS, but I do not think it is either.

For the Developer: You probably want to start using one of the standardized numbering systems for your updates before people begin complaining because they are confused.

Examples:

1.0 == first "complete" version or published version
0.01a == an alpha version of 0.01 or a first attempt to remove the bugs from 0.01 (to be followed up with 0.01b)
0.01.3 == the third iteration of 0.01, or possibly the third update for the first part of the game (part 1, version 3)

P.S.(I am also a fan of "realistic" boob sizes. Go team!)

Last edited:
Reactions: oceanbobo4

Hyohyo

Mar 3, 2019
I am only here to ask a simple question. I do not remember seeing this type of art assets before. What is being used, here? It looks a bit like DAZ, and a bit like HS, but I do not think it is either.

P.S.(I am also a fan of "realistic" boob sizes. Go team!)
It's honey select 2 with some mods

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good, and I like the LIs

Can BDSM and maledom be avoided?

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Did not tryed for now, but are u sending to village where girls are whores by custom ?

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
After I get the notification that i am now able to go se Tomos flat I get thrown back to the main menu if I click on anything- is that the end of the content or a bug?

Edit:
Started again and now I can progress, so propably a bug?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
While in the kitchen in the evening, the MC can hear Kiho is humming "in the living room to the right". However, when I click the right arrow, I see the living room but I don't see Kiho. Anyone figure this out?

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Damn, I was too excited and expected some tomo stuff but a good and somewhat short update.

Hyohyo

Mar 3, 2019
I'll take a look at the bug reports. A tomo update is planned next, together with a main story update (don't expect it this month tho, I literally have 3 exams this month XD). Some of those bugs I am not sure if I can even fix them, but I'll try and look. If you could include the bug reports that would greeeatly help, since I need some clue what went wrong in the code (I literally have no idea of coding and it's a miracle that this game works at all)

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes