Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Naomi single-handedly carried ToN; here this game's MC is too much of a wimp... even though he's a detective:KEK:
I really hoped reading his witty retorts at the start that he could've been be a better MC than fuckface... but sadly NLT immediately went back to the walking dick no brain zombie... Ugh!:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Most mc's in these games are dumb. It's something that you just have to get used to.
yeah that's true, but then why would he have a mature MC to begin with in this game, if it's going to set off in the same path.. I'm gonna stop now, not going to give this thread any more bumps than it deserves... fuck it :KEK: , hope the mods delete my posts too :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than TGO ToN
You meant ToN right ? :unsure: :p
21043? Also we don't give info anymore, right? What happened to the be mean?:sneaky:
21043 is due to Mac... makeshift works but that's not official :p ^ I'm simping around ^ :KEK:
if the game keeps sucking more, he'll even bring fishing back :KEK:
I love it ! :love::KEK: Along with the puzzle ( editor ) :love::ROFLMAO:
Only thing keeping this place alive is "Android and Mac when" or "where is Naomi". It's a wasteland
I need more oxigen pleeeease... :sick::LOL: BTW none of them realized nobody drops em off anymore or what ? :rolleyes:
here this game's MC is too much of a wimp... even though he's a detective:KEK:
A " more mature " wimp and still the same tosser... even though he's a detective :KEK:
I really hoped reading his witty retorts at the start that he could've been be a better MC than fuckface... but sadly NLT immediately went back to the walking dick no brain zombie... Ugh!:sick:
Told you all right at the initial release... if I'm correct the post is still active somewhere about the 30-50 page :p
Most mc's in these games are dumb. It's something that you just have to get used to.
Being dumb is one thing... being THIS FUCKFACE is another :ROFLMAO: or any other NLT " hero " :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You meant ToN right ? :unsure: :p

21043 is due to Mac... makeshift works but that's not official :p ^ I'm simping around ^ :KEK:

I love it ! :love::KEK: Along with the puzzle ( editor ) :love::ROFLMAO:

I need more oxigen pleeeease... :sick::LOL: BTW none of them realized nobody drops em off anymore or what ? :rolleyes:

A " more mature " wimp and still the same tosser... even though he's a detective :KEK:

Told you all right at the initial release... if I'm correct the post is still active somewhere about the 30-50 page :p

Being dumb is one thing... being THIS FUCKFACE is another :ROFLMAO: or any other NLT " hero " :p
I know, I know.... Sadly... it's like to rub salt in a wound... but dang for a minute I just hoped, hope is always the last thing that die... But probably just because this way it will suffer more....:cry::KEK:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
People comparing models from a different game to keep this thread alive & interesting is the lowest :KEK:
this game is not as popular as ToN, even his discord patreons were discussing theories of ToN, but with TGO it all stopped, nobody gives two flying fucks about this game, people keep asking of more ToN cast involvement in the game because this game's characters are that uninteresting... ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than ToN
I'd say it would be better if TGO release happened earlier than TON. While TGO girls are just good, almost all TON girls were really hot (Jessica Amor, oh my goodness, oh my dayum!) and more interesting as characters. So imo in this regard, TGO is not so bad, it just happened after TON :confused:

Apr 11, 2022
I'd say it would be better if TGO release happened earlier than TON. While TGO girls are just good, almost all TON girls were really hot (Jessica Amor, oh my goodness, oh my dayum!) and more interesting as characters. So imo in this regard, TGO is not so bad, it just happened after TON :confused:
Well the characters here look more to life, so ton would've looked more realistic too, which would probably makes girls even hotter, so you might be right.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
So what you wanted to say is that the Noami model is 2-3 generations older... fascinating what improvements have been done... :LOL:

The rest is exactly right... if you like the one and dislike the other :p:LOL:
My earlier comment wasn't really about which NLT Media gals I "like" or "dislike" most; Melissa and Naomi are only digitized cartoons after all. Nor was it supposed to reference artistic and graphical improvements that TGO has compared to ToN. My comment was actually more about fictional female character types rather than characters individually to be honest and, as far as types go, I prefer the Melissa type to the Naomi type which was way too slutty, stupid, perverted, plump and, let's be honest, too old for me not being into the Oedipal kink personally. (I thought that the Naomi/Alia mother/daughter relationship in ToN was fucked up even though Naomi and Alia weren't biologically related.) Plus, to make things worse, the Naomi character behaved way too much like some sort of creepy sleazy sexual abuser-come-predator for me to ever be able to warm to properly.

Still, as some have said, it is perplexing that so much conversation is happening on this TGO thread about ToN and comparing how similar/better/worse they are one compared to another. (TGO is way too flimsy, shallow and light and should be meatier, deeper and darker IMHO.) Hopefully TGO and its MC will improve over time because seeing female characters throwing themselves at Detective Sizemore one after the other, sequentially, and taking advantage of him sexually, e.g., Hannah jumping on him in a cave and virtually raping him with Chloe as an onlooker, isn't what I was hoping for in a murder-mystery-lewd-supernatural-noir kind of game but, just like everybody else on this thread, I am almost certainly going to keep playing it until it ends despite all the carping and moaning with fingers crossed for a better day. Fuck it! As I'm not paying a cent for TGO it's no skin off my nose how good or bad The Genesis Order turns out to be! :LOL: Not being a customer I can't ask for a refund if disappointed by the product can I? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Danlorn

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
People comparing models from a different game to keep this thread alive & interesting is the lowest :KEK:
this game is not as popular as ToN, even his discord patreons were discussing theories of ToN, but with TGO it all stopped, nobody gives two flying fucks about this game, people keep asking of more ToN cast involvement in the game because this game's characters are that uninteresting... ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than ToN
Ah! But becasue of covid many, many more people were playing Treasure of Nadia than normal and for much longer time than normal which artificual boosted interest. Out of covid now fewer people have time to play and also therefore less interest in The Genesis Order not because it is inferior to Treasure of Nadia but for having better things to do.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Melissa and Naomi are only digitized cartoons after all.
(y) :p

My earlier comment wasn't really about which NLT Media gals I "like" or "dislike" most
So you are not analyzing the 2 of the with pros and cons here which is basically using another word for like and dislike... :rolleyes::unsure:
I have no particular like or dislike for Naomi only think that the Melissa model is more attractive facially (bigger eyes with more delicate and refined features) and physically (statuesque, curvaceous, toned and athletic figure) than the Naomi model (piggy eyes, crude features, lantern jaw, corpulent figure running to fat, unnaturally broad hips and an eclipsing massive ass). On top of that Melissa's personality (independent, educated, restrained, professional, virtuous, conscientious and chaste) is vastly better than Naomi's (parasitic, moronic, abandoned, jobless, licentious, degenerate and nymphomaniacal). However IMHO the real reason Naomi ended up a hate figure for so many ToN players is because she was overused and overexposed, i.e., Naomi appeared in so many scenes and drove the story forward for so long she became intrusive, interfering and annoying. Melissa is without any doubt aesthetically superior to Naomi on all and every level.
Hannah jumping on him in a cave and virtually raping him with Chloe as an onlooker, isn't what I was hoping for in a murder-mystery-lewd-supernatural-noir kind of game
It's an NLT production so only fools expect much more depth to this game... :rolleyes::(
As I'm not paying a cent for TGO it's no skin off my nose how good or bad The Genesis Order turns out to be! :LOL: Not being a customer I can't ask for a refund if disappointed by the product can I? :ROFLMAO:
The only way the express your disappointment is by ignoring the game 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif All other methods are just bitching about something you have no control at... :LOL:

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
I personally feel there's something missing in this game compared to TON..cant explain it really...i guess i thought this game would be a step up compared to TON and bring in new elements but instead feels like the same game with a different skin. but ill keep coming back because i enjoy the frequency of updates

Reactions: John-18 and Danlorn

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
(y) :p

So you are not analyzing the 2 of the with pros and cons here which is basically using another word for like and dislike... :rolleyes::unsure:
I have no particular like or dislike for Naomi only think that the Melissa model is more attractive facially (bigger eyes with more delicate and refined features) and physically (statuesque, curvaceous, toned and athletic figure) than the Naomi model (piggy eyes, crude features, lantern jaw, corpulent figure running to fat, unnaturally broad hips and an eclipsing massive ass). On top of that Melissa's personality (independent, educated, restrained, professional, virtuous, conscientious and chaste) is vastly better than Naomi's (parasitic, moronic, abandoned, jobless, licentious, degenerate and nymphomaniacal). However IMHO the real reason Naomi ended up a hate figure for so many ToN players is because she was overused and overexposed, i.e., Naomi appeared in so many scenes and drove the story forward for so long she became intrusive, interfering and annoying. Melissa is without any doubt aesthetically superior to Naomi on all and every level.

It's an NLT production so only fools expect much more depth to this game... :rolleyes::(

The only way the express your diappointment is by ignoring the game View attachment 1756186 All other methods are just bitching about something you have no control at... :LOL:
Ha, ha. :LOL: When I use the words "like" and "dislike" on this forum it's normally done aesthetically and impersonally, e.g., I "like" Botticelli's Birth of Venus because I find it radiantly beautiful and looking at it gives me pleasure and "dislike" Goya's Saturn Devouring One of His Sons because it's fucking ugly and repulsive enough to give me the shits. :ROFLMAO: Same with NLT Media's creations Melissa (thoroughbred; pleasure) and Naomi (carthorse; diarrhea). No emotion involved when commenting like that unlike many a sad sack who seems to "fall in love" o_O with digital girls and women featured in these games, taking anything negative said about one of their favorites as an insult to a love interest, meriting a fierce and abusive counterattack to defend their (imaginary) lady's honour like the assholes and mouthbreathers most of them are. :(:cry::eek:

As for bitching, well, after having a good gripe I always feel lighter in spirits, a bit like I do after opening my bowels of a morning and taking a seismic dump, which I also do on a regular basis whether I actually want to or not. Although doing the foregoing doesn't achieve anything spectacular, make me a better person, TGO a better game, or the world a better place, it does generally make me feel more comfortable in myself and ready for the day, which is fine, dandy and nothing to be sniffed at, all things considered, as far as I'm concerned. :p:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jazzzzz and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
yes, but there's no link in the main page of this thread, am I wrong?
And there won't be any... unless one of you takes up that mantle ! ;) You can take the easy way out and create a makeshift Mac from Windows... OR man up and do something about the lack of releases !... not gonna hold my breath :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 214 Votes