Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Goblin's Brides [v1.0] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 283 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 248 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I just released the 1.0 patch with the canon ending at (Free for everyone).

Hope you like it!
Congratulations for your first finished game!
This was a strong run from start to finish. The canon ending was exactly what i was looking forward to. Lasted long enough to see every interesting part, but not too long to overstay it's welcome.

Let the sun shine upon this Lord of Cinder!

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Congrats on finishing the game ; that ending was awesome and the game had just the right amount of content.
Glad we got the goblin fireworks at the end, coulnd't ask for more.

Can't wait for the next game with Isabella and that short game too.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Absolutely loved it .....the story , the art, the choices , everything ...awesome job ......can't wait to see what you come up with next

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something (slightly) wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod Presents:
The Goblin Brides [v1.0] - MiniMod Edition
View attachment 1808091

May I present another SanchoMod Mini

Go get you some.

What's a mini-mod you might ask? Well, it's a simplified version of the multi-mod (extremely and utterly simple tbh), i.e. a quickie, a blow 'n' go, a two pump chump, a wham bam thank you ma'am, a... you get the idea. If others are considered "modders" for simply hacking the shit out of a dev's scripts with code they stole "borrowed", not taking into consideration the dev's GUI aesthetic, and by coloring choice text baby shit green, then this is a massive fucking improvement on that amateur bullshit anyway. Yes I could have ported the title to be fully Sancho'd but were's the fun in that? At least it has a SanchoMod twist (I use my typical yellow instead of green :p).

Features:
  • ChoiceGuide (full bore slut/cuckqueen)
  • SanchoSplits ability to view multiple scenes
  • SanchoMod approved
  • ... that's about it
Installation:
  • Download the attachment at the bottom of this post.
  • PC: Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
All BS aside, please enjoy regardless of my shitty humor. Mod Core v6 is NOT included. Absolutely nothing can be toggled on/off as desired. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ cannot be found anywhere.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

Note/Disclaimer: SanchoMod Minis are just for fun and do not reflect the quality and professional standards of the proper SanchoMod Core. Only those limited features listed above are included. Donations and/or contributions are NOT accepted, only your gratitude if you feel so inclined. SanchoMod is always on the house.
Good evening folks. The above SanchoMod MiniMod has been updated for v1.0 Final. Enjoy and regards.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
>Status: Completed
>Your ending is not ready yet
???
This has something to do with saves from the last version. I had this popping up too, but based on the comments of others, if you start a new game and skip to the end, then this message doesn't show up.

Reactions: Ramen-

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Hi All,

Ported the compressed version of Goblin Brides v1.0 with the walkthrough mod to Android.

Links: -

If there are any issues with the port, please let me know. A screenshot of the error would make it easier for me to troubleshoot.

I've got standard gestures built into this port: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for rollback and swipe right to skip.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I just released the 1.0 patch with the canon ending at (Free for everyone).

Hope you like it!
Great Work (y)(y). You mentioned canon ending. So is this the end or is there another endings which will be added?

prehensileman

Oct 29, 2021
Something (slightly) wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod Presents:
The Goblin Brides [v1.0] - MiniMod Edition
View attachment 1808091

May I present another SanchoMod Mini

Go get you some.

What's a mini-mod you might ask? Well, it's a simplified version of the multi-mod (extremely and utterly simple tbh), i.e. a quickie, a blow 'n' go, a two pump chump, a wham bam thank you ma'am, a... you get the idea. If others are considered "modders" for simply hacking the shit out of a dev's scripts with code they stole "borrowed", not taking into consideration the dev's GUI aesthetic, and by coloring choice text baby shit green, then this is a massive fucking improvement on that amateur bullshit anyway. Yes I could have ported the title to be fully Sancho'd but were's the fun in that? At least it has a SanchoMod twist (I use my typical yellow instead of green :p).

Features:
  • ChoiceGuide (full bore slut/cuckqueen)
  • SanchoSplits ability to view multiple scenes
  • SanchoMod approved
  • ... that's about it
Installation:
  • Download the attachment at the bottom of this post.
  • PC: Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
All BS aside, please enjoy regardless of my shitty humor. Mod Core v6 is NOT included. Absolutely nothing can be toggled on/off as desired. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ cannot be found anywhere.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

Note/Disclaimer: SanchoMod Minis are just for fun and do not reflect the quality and professional standards of the proper SanchoMod Core. Only those limited features listed above are included. Donations and/or contributions are NOT accepted, only your gratitude if you feel so inclined. SanchoMod is always on the house.
Baby shit yellow.... That is an improvement to snot green!

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Word of advice if I may... if your baby shits yellow take them to the doctor immediately :ROFLMAO: :p
more like grey poupon mustard LOL ...yeah i ain't eating that i think that is how they came up with the name the inventor put it on sometinhg and a critic said "Ha it looks like someone pooped on it"

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes