4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Go home-room-wardrobe change to casual. then the event should be there. If not please tell me.

Yumbark

Formerly 'oblavius'
Jul 16, 2017
I started it from 0 again, got the monster quest, beat him after asking for help to the guy in the sewer, went to the studio for pics, went back home and received the moneys, then i went to change for casual in the room and nothing happened

Edit: it happened now, dunno how but it worked, thanks!

Reactions: Roshi2000

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Go home-room-wardrobe change to casual. then the event should be there. If not please tell me.
I'm not getting anything after changing to casual. The promoter says that there are no fights available either for Rachel or the GS.
How could I tell if "the event [is] there?"

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
DONT USE PREVIOUS SAVES!!!
IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE BATTLES TRY THE MEDIAFIRE LINK

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -
I'm sorry... Can you clarify this? Download from Mega and then if it fails download from Mediafire WHY?
This sounds more like a we put a bogus file to mess with people and then instead of replacing the upload we just redirect to another file.

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
Ok ok I think I found the problem, if you fight with the 2 boys at the beginning and lose you never see battle again kind a soft locks the game but you win or go change your costume game works fine. It's a bug !!!

Reactions: Dswqa

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
TheGreenShadowRachel-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I'm sorry... Can you clarify this? Download from Mega and then if it fails download from Mediafire WHY?
This sounds more like a we put a bogus file to mess with people and then instead of replacing the upload we just redirect to another file.
The version from Mega is still the official build, that was made with an older version of RPG-Maker MZ. The version from Mediafire is a quick core-update to RPG-Maker MZ 1.5.0 as an attempt to fix the combat bug for some of us, but could be bugged in other places because of the version difference, therefor if the combat is bugged for you in the official build its a chance that the quick fix works better for you.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
The story goes like this. First fight intro. Win/Lose... Return home and u have a visit. After that you dress as heroine and go to the swers. After that u return home and go to the Photo event. After that you return home. Then you can change clothes (room-wardrobe-Casual) to Casual and go to the Fighting arena. The event should be there.
For the street events such as (Thugs, police officer, cooker), you have to change to the Casual outfit and go outside. I did it like this because I haven't added yet, her being heroine against the thugs etc. Next version propably I will add them.

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
the boobs have to be redone
I mean yeah after playing the real green shadow you are right but I thing this one has it's own charm too kind a mature bit more realistic. mf even draw visible veins on the boobs so I'm not complaining :)

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Most of the pics were the very first pics ive done with daz. Also Ive tried to edit the boobs of older pics by drawing them.
(First is the edited version). Also Ive changed many older pics.(3rd=old,4th=new).Now the model I use it's like this (5th).If anyone thinks that at the last image she has saggy breasts... XD I don't know what else to do...XD

Apr 18, 2017
Most of the pics were the very first pics ive done with daz. Also Ive tried to edit the boobs of older pics by drawing them.
(First is the edited version). Also Ive changed many older pics.(3rd=old,4th=new).Now the model I use it's like this (5th).If anyone thinks that at the last image she has saggy breasts... XD I don't know what else to do...XD
Nah, those are perfect. Much better than those bolted on tits some of the other games feature.

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
Actually I like the saggy boobs. In 90 % of the games all girls have perky boobs, so it is something different.
By the way even in RL I have no problems with saggy boobs. I like it when they hang down and move around wildly;) Call it a kink.

To the developer: Do your thing, it doesn´t matter what I or other users on the forum like or not like.
If you want to change the boobs, do it, but not for the complainers in this thread.
Do it only, when you are not content with your work. It is your game in the end

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes