Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
So Rebecca Grant and her as the other Headmistress meeting The Headmaster, will not be in a nearer future part of the Headmasters story? (y)

In the intro Paul Mycock spoke of her to meet the MC sooner or later, when I remember the dialogue well.

"
\TheHeadmaster-0.13.2-pc\game\intro ...in Line 1186 - 1188

m "Not that I mind but why is it just girls here? Surely there are just as many, if not more, boys who are failing in school?"
pmc "Very true. There is another school not far from here exclusively for male students."
pmc "The headmistress there is a lady called Rebecca Grant. I'm sure you will meet her in due course."

"
Fine, I'm looking for all new stuff the later updates 16, 17, 18 ... 23, 24 ...etc. will bring us.;)
The boy school may play a role in a quest of a specific girl before the end of chapter 2. I can't give more details though.

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Well, judging from the image prompt on an almost three year old poll, I'd say that there is a good body of candidates to choose from for such a storyline.

Candid Candidates.jpg

But judging from the image prompt on an almost two year old poll, I'd say that one candidate really stands out the most.

Standout Candidate.JPG

On a somewhat unrelated note, I wanted to run an idea by you guys before I bother Altos and his team by posting in the suggestion section of the Discord. Do you all think it would make sense to have an option to sort the replay menu by content? Like instead of organizing scenes by plotline or by girls as they are now, having them organized by "spanking over clothes" as opposed to "spanking over underwear" or "undressed in front of headmaster" and "stripped by headmaster"? I get that a lot of scenes now involve a lot of different actions, so sorting like could result into categories that had dozens and dozens of scenes ... but I think that if it was implemented well, it would be a really good way to "scratch" a particular "itch" at a drop of a hat.

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Well, judging from the image prompt on an almost three year old poll, I'd say that there is a good body of candidates to choose from for such a storyline.

View attachment 2418824

But judging from the image prompt on an almost two year old poll, I'd say that one candidate really stands out the most.

View attachment 2418859

On a somewhat unrelated note, I wanted to run an idea by you guys before I bother Altos and his team by posting in the suggestion section of the Discord. Do you all think it would make sense to have an option to sort the replay menu by content? Like instead of organizing scenes by plotline or by girls as they are now, having them organized by "spanking over clothes" as opposed to "spanking over underwear" or "undressed in front of headmaster" and "stripped by headmaster"? I get that a lot of scenes now involve a lot of different actions, so sorting like could result into categories that had dozens and dozens of scenes ... but I think that if it was implemented well, it would be a really good way to "scratch" a particular "itch" at a drop of a hat.
I really don't know who is the candidate you refer to... :unsure:

Regarding your suggestion, do not refrain from posting it on the Discord. It would need a rework of the replay menu but... Why not?

neposeda

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone know the approximate date of the new release?
As I remember last news from Altos was about month ago…

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
No release date has been given yet but we're at approximately 75% of being done.
Altos will give a date estimate once he'll have finished writing the remaining of the script.

Reactions: gamenok and Anarys

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
can i have a save
If you are simply looking to access all of the scenes in the game, there is a button in the replay menu (humorously labeled "do not press") that can be used to unlock basically everything in the game.

Oh my! What have those gossip girls done that they got to be naked in front of bunch of male students :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
With Harriet, I could see being presented to male students either as a punishment for backsliding into naughtiness during or after the 'maid-probation', or perhaps as a capstone to the punishment, as a way of proving that things can still be escalated. With Liz, presumably it is because the Headmaster is trying to get through to her as she is continually neglecting her studies. As for Emily, the only thing I can think of is that eventually the Headmaster reveals to her that he knows that she has been lying about being a nudist, and that this is going to be part of the punishment for that 'deception'. It is also possible that some contraband was found in Liz's room, and none of them confessed, so they are all getting punished together.

Looking at the meta, these girls all have stories that are focused primarily on exposure and embarrassment, as opposed to corruption or punishment. Probably why Altos put them together for a prompt on exposure and embarrassment in front of npc males. Of course, the group image was from 2020, which predates a lot (possibly all) of the story developments referenced above.

What I really like about the first image though is how regimented everything is, as if this was not the first time something like this had happened. Like this was a regular punishment for the girls, and a reward for the boys. Pretty hot, all things considered.

hieuchung

May 13, 2020
Does anyone have a game similar to this? MC is a teacher and can do all sorts of things with students. I've played through hentai sensei already.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone have a game similar to this? MC is a teacher and can do all sorts of things with students. I've played through hentai sensei already.
There's an excellent game that's relatively new called Drop Out Saga. It has a much darker tone to the story but has been very interesting so far. You play as a mafia/yakuza veteran trying to get out of that life but they give you one last job as Headmaster.

Not sure we are supposed to be linking to other games in this thread so just do a search.

Reactions: User327

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There's an excellent game that's relatively new called Drop Out Saga. It has a much darker tone to the story but has been very interesting so far. You play as a mafia/yakuza veteran trying to get out of that life but they give you one last job as Headmaster.

Not sure we are supposed to be linking to other games in this thread so just do a search.
A darker tone than Lessons in Love?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A darker tone than Lessons in Love?
Unless Lessons in Love changes tone at some point (I stopped playing it because I thought it was boring in story as in gameplay), Drop Out Saga is way darker. However, DOS has very little content as of now compared to LiL/Headmaster.

Reactions: TheDevian

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Unless Lessons in Love changes tone at some point (I stopped playing it because I thought it was boring in story as in gameplay), Drop Out Saga is way darker. However, DOS has very little content as of now compared to LiL/Headmaster.
You did not play LiL for long at all if you don't know how creepy it gets. Trust me it's got a wild horror story beat in there.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You did not play LiL for long at all if you don't know how creepy it gets. Trust me it's got a wild horror story beat in there.
Thanks for the update, I indeed didn't since, as I said, the story did not captivate me as far as I got (setup was pretty generic, girls trying to jump your bones before you even really know their name, so to speak) and the gameplay style is not mine (until that also changes along the way).

• Sad
Reactions: MagnusAxess

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The boy school may play a role in a quest of a specific girl before the end of chapter 2. I can't give more details though.
If our Headmaster sometimes will meet the Headmistress Rebecca Grant, i'd like to see how the both may change some experiences :unsure:
and in which way Rebecca would get practically trained by our MC ?! :devilish:
(thinking of some as a similiar training Claire got, it could be really entertaining to see what could happen to this woman wearing a St. Louise's Academy or other school uniform) ;):whistle::ROFLMAO:
Oh my phantasies running wild :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes