darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update 44
Hey guys,
Work on version 0.14 is continuing at pace and I would say we are about 75% of the way there now. One of the two main storylines (Maxine’s fundraiser) is mostly finished, with the script and renders all done and a few animations left to record. The other half of the update (the staff training) is about halfway done, with the script and storyboarding in the final stages. Now I just need to capture the final renders and record the numerous animations. There is a lot of complicated and painstaking work left to do, so it’s hard to say exactly how long it’s going to take. However, I would guess around six to eight weeks. Therefore, I am confident enough to set a rough deadline for mid to late April for the beta release. I can’t be any more specific than that at the moment, I’m afraid. However, we are on the home stretch and the end is in sight.

A preview of the staff training sessions.
Now the script for the staff training storyline is finalised, I can share a few details and explain how the story fits in with my long-term strategic vision for the game. Version 0.13 was about getting Rachel to level 10 and completing her story arc. However, it also served an important function for the overarching story by convincing Sally of the disciplinary benefits of teacher-pupil sex. Thereby taking us a big step toward the headmaster’s ultimate goals for the school. The staff training storyline will serve a similar function by getting Claire to the same point as Sally and having her fully on board with the full range of your punishment methods. The headmaster’s strategy for achieving this will be to pressure Claire into having a number of sexual encounters with the students, under the guise of her continued training.

The twins' much-anticipated punishment of Claire will finally be happening in the next update
I will be including the long-awaited punishment of Claire by the twins after the school play rehearsal. I had planned to save this for the twins' update, however, Claire's training and the twins’ storylines are too closely linked and it just didn’t make sense to separate them at this stage. I am sure no one will be too upset by this addition though, as this is one of my most requested scenes.

This update will see the first of many “class punishments”
Another big addition to the game will be the first “class punishment”, with almost all of the girls getting a spanking from the headmaster (and others) for their academic performance. Class punishments will only be able to happen once per week but will have big rewards for overall discipline. I decided against having all the girls punished, for now, as it would introduce some continuity issues (especially for Priti and Nina). However, eventually, these class punishments will be for all the students and will include some of the headmasters' more advanced punishment methods.

Extras beware, as Claire and Debbie finally complete their disciplinary training
In version 0.13 I tackled the issue of the background girls/extras, i.e. students who appear in the game but don’t have a character entry. Rather than ignoring these girls, I gave them all a single character entry under “The other students”. Thereby acknowledging their presence and allowing us to use them as eye candy, without necessarily giving them all complex personalities and backstories. We’ll be seeing more of these girls in this update as the staff training allows Miss Potts and Debbie to start giving out punishments on your behalf. Allowing many more girls to experience the benefits of the headmaster’s unique punishment methods.
While I’ve been busy writing new content, my team has been continuing their work to overhaul the game’s code. Their recent work includes improvements for the quests and inventory tools in the game. They’ve also been fixing some dialogue continuity issues for repeatable conversations around the school, adding extra detail to the game and improving overall immersion. For example, updating Rachel’s reactions to the headmaster's body searching the other girls once she is cured of her jealousy.
In summary, the next update is coming along really well and is not too far off now. We’ll be aiming for a release in about six to eight weeks' time. I have a bunch of extra image previews for the staff training storylines and a few extras for Maxine’s fundraiser. I will be sharing those in another post to the teacher tier later today.
Altos

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Version 0.14 Image Previews Set 2
Hi guys,
The second batch of image previews for version 0.14 is attached to this post. Most of these are from the staff training storyline, however, there are some from Maxine’s fundraiser in there too. I know I said I didn’t want to give away too many spoilers from the fundraiser, but I think it’s OK to share a few more. There will still be plenty of surprises for you guys when playing through this rollercoaster of a storyline.
Along with 16 new preview images, I have also included several from scenes I previously previewed for version 0.13 but were delayed until v14. All these scenes should make the next update so I’ve included them in an extra folder here as a reminder.
Altos

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
Oh boi! This next update is probably even more exciting and interesting. Curious to see what could be going on in the whole "class punishment" event. Probably the big fight going on at the girls' dorms room or maybe some rivalry between Charlotte and April. You know... Can't wait for the update to come soon to find out ;)

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
First, thank you for this amazing game. I really enjoyed a lot so far and I've no doubt I'll continue.

Second, a quick question from me, maybe anyone will be able to answer. I'm missing only an event and I've no idea how to trigger. I keep doing what it's written, patrolling in the weekend, but all I get are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible that this event was in ch.1 and I missed it?

Third, a more complex question: my game keeps getting an error and I've to rollback (or quit) whenever I open the Characters -> Others section. I'm not sure, but I think this happened a bit after Arabella and her mother joined the school, but I can't be sure it's related. When I discovered it I was too ahead to go back, so I'm stuck with it. I posted it below, if I can help somehow with more info or you can redirect me where to go to provide it, let me know.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code
  File gamemonday.rpy, line 117, in module
  File gameinfoscreen.rpy, line 251, in execute
  File gameinfoscreen.rpy, line 293, in execute
NameError name 'car3_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback
  File monday.rpyc, line 1988, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 2078, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 2934, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 3752, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 453, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 2879, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 1144, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 359, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 1691, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 3662, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 4551, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 3288, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 4186, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 117, in script
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpyast.py, line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpypython.py, line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpyexports.py, line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpyui.py, line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, kwargs)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, kwargs)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i  i.per_interact())
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 541, in visit_all
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplayscreen.py, line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 3094, in lambda
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplayscreen.py, line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplayscreen.py, line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(self.scope)
  File screen language, line 293, in module

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Headmaster 0.13.2public
Thu Mar 02 213929 2023

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
First, thank you for this amazing game. I really enjoyed a lot so far and I've no doubt I'll continue.

Second, a quick question from me, maybe anyone will be able to answer. I'm missing only an event and I've no idea how to trigger. I keep doing what it's written, patrolling in the weekend, but all I get are

Third, a more complex question: my game keeps getting an error and I've to rollback (or quit) whenever I open the Characters -> Others section. I'm not sure, but I think this happened a bit after Arabella and her mother joined the school, but I can't be sure it's related. When I discovered it I was too ahead to go back, so I'm stuck with it. I posted it below, if I can help somehow with more info or you can redirect me where to go to provide it, let me know.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback
  File monday.rpyc, line 2078, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 2934, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 453, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 1691, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 4551, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 3288, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 4186, in script call
  File monday.rpyc, line 117, in script
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpyast.py, line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpypython.py, line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpyexports.py, line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpyui.py, line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, kwargs)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, kwargs)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 3094, in interact_core
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplayscreen.py, line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplaycore.py, line 3094, in lambda
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplayscreen.py, line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File EGameTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pc-crunchedTheHeadmaster-0.13.2public-pcrenpydisplayscreen.py, line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(self.scope)
  File screen language, line 293, in module

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Headmaster 0.13.2public
Thu Mar 02 213929 2023
Regarding your missing events, they should trigger during chapter 2 when patrolling during weekend (Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning and afternoon). Sorry if this feels dumb, but do you click on this icon during the weekend?
1677790435771.png

About the bug, this is a known one, which should be fixed in the next update.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Regarding your missing events, they should trigger during chapter 2 when patrolling during weekend (Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning and afternoon). Sorry if this feels dumb, but do you click on this icon during the weekend?
View attachment 2432736

About the bug, this is a known one, which should be fixed in the next update.
Thanks for your answer. Yes, I do click that, it's the only icon available afaik, but all I get all the other events I mentioned in my previous post. I spent quite a long time (170+ days and I always patrolled during weekend), I really don't know if I am missing some triggers.

Thanks also for having explained it's known issue, I'll wait for the update.

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Hooray! Lucy Love! And Donna fun to be had.
Claire looks cute as hell too.
Last and not least, the black twin tails is also very cute that it's a shame she doesn't get more screen time.

Reactions: Gegecucu

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
The missing event seems to be Liz and Faye sunbathing on the roof. I can't recall specific triggers of the top of my head but the Game Guide link on the OP is extremely well detailed as to specific event triggers and was for me fairly easy to navigate. Can't recommend it enough.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Oh boi! This next update is probably even more exciting and interesting. Curious to see what could be going on in the whole "class punishment" event. Probably the big fight going on at the girls' dorms room or maybe some rivalry between Charlotte and April. You know... Can't wait for the update to come soon to find out ;)
It says in the announcement what is the cause of the class punishment and why Priti and Nina, two girls who are not at SLAG due to their grades, are left out of it.
...their academic performance...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It says in the announcement what is the cause of the class punishment and why Priti and Nina, two girls who are not at SLAG due to their grades, are left out of it.
I just hope it's not based on the grades score, I might miss it. XD
But if not, Priti is really doing a lot of lifting! XD

That said, Arabelle should be glad it's not science class.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I just hope it's not based on the grades score, I might miss it. XD
But if not, Priti is really doing a lot of lifting! XD

That said, Arabelle should be glad it's not science class.
What do you mean 223 is not a bad grade for the students?
1677819633818.png

I know it's labeled "science," but it seems to be mostly chemistry which at least wouldn't have the "age of earth" or "evolution" topics for Arabelle to have to go against her mom's teachings.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What do you mean 223 is not a bad grade for the students?
View attachment 2433574

I know it's labeled "science," but it seems to be mostly chemistry which at least wouldn't have the "age of earth" or "evolution" topics for Arabelle to have to go against her mom's teachings.
I mean, I guess it's a good start.... :KEK:
1677820886168.png

While it is true that we have only seen her teaching chemistry, one assumes that she covers all of the sciences, unless they want to work that into Arabella's personal story, and have the HM teach her.
That said, being that her mother home-schooled her, odds of her doing well in chemistry is pretty low as well. Though, if you really want to get into it, chemistry is one of the ways we know the age of the earth (though it is unlikely to come up in class).

But, I just can't see Susan letting something like that slide, once she learns that she doesn't know about it. In fact, I can see her even taking her mom aside, and explaining it in simple enough terms that even she would have no choice but to accept it as a fact. On the other hand, I SO want to be there to see her reaction to finding out there is a YEC in her class. I bet even Ruth isn't that bad! (Guessing she is Catholic, and they tend to accept evolution). In fact, she might even be of help in that, now that I think about it. Help to show her that you can be both a believer and accept the science (though breaking that totally could be more fun to me). :geek:

Last edited:

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
Oh, oops! I might've misread that. Sad for those girls that failed from the old school to get into the whole class punishments :ROFLMAO:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well chemestry is one of the more advenced science Arabella could have studied a bit more at home since it comes up a lot in cooking. At the verry least it ia a subject she could catch on more easyly than electricity.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, in my school days - admittedly way back in the last millennium - the part with putting substances together, stirring and boiling was severely underrepresented compared with learning formulae, memorizing properties, and similar stuff. Cooking - if I had been able to which I wasn't - wouldn't have helped one iota.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
The missing event seems to be Liz and Faye sunbathing on the roof. I can't recall specific triggers of the top of my head but the Game Guide link on the OP is extremely well detailed as to specific event triggers and was for me fairly easy to navigate. Can't recommend it enough.
Thank you, you're right. I saw that event many times but for some reason is not displayed as completed in my log, no idea how that happened. Well at least I solved the mystery, thanks.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thank you, you're right. I saw that event many times but for some reason is not displayed as completed in my log, no idea how that happened. Well at least I solved the mystery, thanks.
Just a wild guess which may be off by several miles, but did you try all options during the event? So, offering and applying sunscreen or not, maybe it only triggers in a certain case for the replay.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes