TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She does seem a little repressed, aching to transform into a freaky deacky chic. Picked up some same-sex attraction vibes, so we will see if we get some bisexual action.

Fucked the previous headmaster, yes. Current, no. Sexual repression can be a bitch.
She has a lot of them, and yes, she is bi-sexual.
She both fucked the last headmaster as well as lusting after other women.
It will take a while to get her to overcome her conditioning, but it seems likely either way.
What do you think, how long will you have to wait?
That tends to depend on the supporters' votes.
IDK man, be prepared to wait. We have to get through everyone else on the list, unless he plans to integrate her story into one or more of the students stories.
It could be related to Arabella's arc.

Reactions: Gato21

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
It could be related to Arabella's arc.
Maybe even Harriet's too with the check ups during the weekly board meeting. I suppose it's even possible that it occurs gradually with a scene here and a scene there in intervening updates as the students become more and more exposed and less inhibited over time. Especially with the likes of Liz and the accidental nudist (Emily I think. Certainty escapes me for the moment). It could cause her to struggle more with her repressed desires to the point she either lets go or the HM has to intervene in order to 'maintain the good order and smooth running of the school'.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe even Harriet's too with the check ups during the weekly board meeting. I suppose it's even possible that it occurs gradually with a scene here and a scene there in intervening updates as the students become more and more exposed and less inhibited over time. Especially with the likes of Liz and the accidental nudist (Emily I think. Certainty escapes me for the moment). It could cause her to struggle more with her repressed desires to the point she either lets go or the HM has to intervene in order to 'maintain the good order and smooth running of the school'.
We also have that nude beach to open, yeah.

You know it's bad when the HM has fewer sexual thoughts when going into the girls' locker room, than Ruth. XD

Reactions: rKnight

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I hope we get to cuck more of the girls seeing Rachel jealous was one of the hottest things in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Ale3

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Hello
I have a problem with the old headmaster quest, I talked to Jimmy but I've just noticed it's not marked as done in the quests log "greyed out", and every time I try to go and talk to him again, no options are found.
Is there a way to fix it or to restart the quest at least because right now I got deep into the game and can't repeat all of that again?

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
Almost the last recent updates I've seen takes about 5-6 months (as is if you count from the public release of last version to the beta release of next version). But if you count from the beta release of last version (v13) to next April when the beta of v14 is planned to release, it's been taking the WHOLE 8 MONTHS NOW

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Almost the last recent updates I've seen takes about 5-6 months (as is if you count from the public release of last version to the beta release of next version). But if you count from the beta release of last version (v13) to next April when the beta of v14 is planned to release, it's been taking the WHOLE 8 MONTHS NOW
If you count from the beta release, then you are a fool. The new chapter can't start, until the old one is done. If the last one is still in beta, it's not done yet. That means, they are still working on it.

Reactions: Shepard186282

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
They had surgery and post-surgery issues calm your tits

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
After watching last episode of Last of Us, and looking at Mr. Wilson the question comes to my mind: why position of "school pervert" always belongs to math or PE teacher? Why this is never has been biology/english/art teacher? :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
After watching last episode of Last of Us, and looking at Mr. Wilson the question comes to my mind: why position of "school pervert" always belongs to math or PE teacher? Why this is never has been biology/english/art teacher? :)
In my capacity as a former maths teacher: it is for realism ;)

Actually I think art and social sciences also get it a bit, languages less so.

But I think it is using clichés to your advantage: the "nerds" are easily considered creepy and the jocks might think they can get away with it because they look good and are simple enough to not understand consequences.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes