deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
After watching last episode of Last of Us, and looking at Mr. Wilson the question comes to my mind: why position of "school pervert" always belongs to math or PE teacher? Why this is never has been biology/english/art teacher? :)
There is a higher number of male teachers in math and PE than in biology (from my experience the math heavy science classes [chemistry and physics] have more male teachers)/english/art.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is a higher number of male teachers in math and PE than in biology (from my experience the math heavy science classes [chemistry and physics] have more male teachers)/english/art.
I've never had a female biology nor a male chemistry teacher, wonder of small sample sizes. Though I think your experience is more "correct" than mine. It may also depend on the age bracket - I once had a short spell at an elementary school (as a substitute for a "free choice" class) where there were three males - headmaster, janitor, me - and everybody else was female regardless of the subjects. Weren't the worst breakroom spells I ever had ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
In my capacity as a former maths teacher: it is for realism
I also am math graduate but I never have been a teacher. Well, I think our presence in this thread - about the game where you can slap teenage girls on their butts - is an answer itself :LOL:

Ok, so why school pervert never has been chemistry or physics teacher?:)

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I also am math graduate but I never have been a teacher. Well, I think our presence in this thread - about the game where you can slap teenage girls on their butts - is an answer itself :LOL:

Ok, so why school pervert never has been chemistry or physics teacher?:)
Chemistry sucks and PE would be the pinnacle of cliché. The PE teacher title aslo sounds meh af :D

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
After watching last episode of Last of Us, and looking at Mr. Wilson the question comes to my mind: why position of "school pervert" always belongs to math or PE teacher? Why this is never has been biology/english/art teacher? :)
I can think of a few that have one that isn't but it does tend to be those. Life is Strange has the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Azumanga Daioh has the literature teacher just off the top of my head.

Reactions: Xantoser

gl00myki11er

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah the creator had to have medical procedures so they were out for a while. That is why this update has taken so long. They said they are hard at work and looking towards april-ish for next update. Just give it some more time. It isn't like the milfy city situation if that is what you are worried about!

Jun 13, 2022
My last info was end april but I'm happy looking forward " all new brings may":giggle: (as a german saying is)

For me no problem to wait;)
At nihau
:oops::sick::eek:o_Oo_O:rolleyes::unsure::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Why facepalm? Are you a macho? Typically!! A man!! Not accepting or beleaving what a woman says?
I'm curious.

Eight to nine weeks is end April or first half of May. Hm? But not everybody is able to calculate correctly, Nihau, isn't it?

If you have better informations then others about the next update, please don't hasitate to post the official communice from the developers about the stop of working on a update.

Last edited:

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
At nihau
:oops::sick::eek:o_Oo_O:rolleyes::unsure::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Why facepalm? Are you a macho? Typically!! A man!! Not accepting or beleaving what a woman says?
I'm curious.

Eight to nine weeks is end April or first half of May. Hm? But not everybody is able to calculate correctly, Nihau, isn't it?

If you have better informations then others about the next update, please don't hasitate to post the official communice from the developers about the stop of working on a update.
When wahman know thing :oops::oops::oops::oops::eek:

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes