Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Gegecucu being here since 2017, reading
  • comments of people asking "why does the exe file not start on my mac"
  • comments like "save game pls" for a 5 min demo
  • or "game is too hard" on an idle game
  • "why did the Dev spoil the game by adding xy content, only because people that support him asked for it"
and still is suprised that people will complain, no matter what, makes me kind of...fuzzled.

At least i haven't come across a pregnancy mode request in a gay game.
Don't forget "mommy must be a virgin!"

Out of 13626 games currently listed to be downloaded, 6391 are marked completed. I suppose people have a right to hope a random game he just encountered a hour ago might be completed, or nearly completed?
And be grateful that people still complain at all. When people don't even complain... well.
Everybody has a right to hope, but games you pick aren't random. Those featured are - except for the one time games actually are finished with precisely that update - those which still are in development. So precisely "not completed". And as to where they stand, they are just as likely to be at 25%, 50%, 75%. And with the length of game development being as it is, even 75% will usually be a remaining time schedule of years rather than months. So yes, you have the right to hope, but you should know that it is unlikely to get what you want (in this respect).

May 30, 2017
I havent looked into this thread for quite a while because there was no sex with the students, only with one of the teachers.
Soo i wanted to ask is there some sort of vaginal sex with some of the students now?
Cause i like the styling of the game and like to play it again

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I havent looked into this thread for quite a while because there was no sex with the students, only with one of the teachers.
Soo i wanted to ask is there some sort of vaginal sex with some of the students now?
Two students, two teachers vaginal, hand- or blowjob by two more students.

Reactions: Gegecucu

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, 2 of them.

Reactions: Gegecucu

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, to be completely sure, currently it's impossible (or very hard) to achieve 100 grades in 2 weeks without cheating right?
You are not supposed to get it done in two weeks, it is supposed to take time, you have to start helping them first. You have to actually play the game. Two weeks is not enough time to do anything. You barely have time to even meet everyone in two weeks. Even if you talked to each girl, one time, per shift, you would have only talked to 10 girls, one time each in that time. How do you think you are going to get all their grades up by then?

MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
You are not supposed to get it done in two weeks, it is supposed to take time, you have to start helping them first. You have to actually play the game. Two weeks is not enough time to do anything. You barely have time to even meet everyone in two weeks. Even if you talked to each girl, one time, per shift, you would have only talked to 10 girls, one time each in that time. How do you think you are going to get all their grades up by then?
That quest is when you start Chapter 2, so no need to "meet" girls (only Olivia and Jasmine). But yeah, 100 grades in 2 week is a lot, even if they add more content. The quest have to be balanced

Reactions: Someguy9500

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That quest is when you start Chapter 2, so no need to "meet" girls (only Olivia and Jasmine). But yeah, 100 grades in 2 week is a lot, even if they add more content. The quest have to be balanced
Ah, you mean the bet, yes, if they ever enforce that time limit, there could need to be changes, we will have to see. For now, there isn't one.

Last edited:

MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
How can I unlock this event? Or this is for a future update? It's not in the walkthrough guide but it is ingame :S I already did the rest of the missions and events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Where can I found a fan signature of this? I want one of Debbie, my fav character :p

Last edited:

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
How can I unlock this event? Or this is for a future update? It's not in the walkthrough guide but it is ingame :S I already did the rest of the missions and events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Where can I found a fan signature of this? I want one of Debbie, my fav character :p
Really? Amy or Charlotte for me. But everyone has different tastes. Priti is adorable too.

Reactions: MinatoGBF

MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
Really? Amy or Charlotte for me. But everyone has different tastes. Priti is adorable too.
Yes, maybe as a male I see myself reflected in the lesbian or maybe I am so proud of her and her character development. Amy is great too, but Charlotte? she only smoke and streap tease with the webcam haha

This post is the only signature post I see in the thread that has Debbie in one of the signatures.
Thanks for the reply. I dont like it that one, she is not alone :S I will w8 to ppl make more so np :D

Reactions: Draven X 23

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Yes, maybe as a male I see myself reflected in the lesbian or maybe I am so proud of her and her character development. Amy is great too, but Charlotte? she only smoke and streap tease with the webcam haha
Always had a spot on my heart for a blonde with big... personality.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes