TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can tell you some files with a few dozen bytes could be extremely useful.
Sometimes even a zero byte blank file could invoke some magic.
True, but I generally think of them as taking up no space. XD

CuteLilNori

Sep 10, 2022
How much of the render work is left to be done? From what I know the render usually takes about a month to complete and we still get 1 week left at the end of March, so I'd guess the render is nearly finished now ahhhhh.. Can't help with the excitement as the release date is coming closer

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I've been seeing quite a few DAZ type renders being passed through ai to produce photorealistic images. Can someone with programming knowledge tell me what the odds are that we'll eventually see renders like that in playable games and what the expected timeframe would be?

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I've been seeing quite a few DAZ type renders being passed through ai to produce photorealistic images. Can someone with programming knowledge tell me what the odds are that we'll eventually see renders like that in playable games and what the expected timeframe would be?
Depends on what do you mean by playable. If you have good enough computer (probably at least RTX 20+), you could try it now. Although the list I posted is merely an issue right now, text gen gui now has an extension to output images using sd:

text gen gui and stable diffusion gui both has one click installers. Easier to set up than modding skyrim.
Renders are probably good enough now. The difficult bit is game.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I want to sympathize with the author who has experienced injustice in life.

but there is a big difference - to receive punishment for what you did not do from those people whom you do not know at all and who do not know you, and it is a completely different matter - the case with Preity, when the MC is at a demonstration lesson, being perfectly aware of the degree of her progress, everything equally, knowing this, he punished the girl for something that she did not commit, committing what is called "punishment without a crime." MC punished Preity, who trusted him.

if after that Preity closes and turns on the "world against me" mode, this will be a fair retribution for the MC, who killed trust with his own hands. I now fervently wish Ruth could get this school closed.

for at this point I said to myself: RED! Enough with me bullying common sense and justice. game over for me. RED!
if before this demonstrative mockery of common sense, my sympathies were on the side of the MC, since I believed that he was cruel but fair, now, when he committed an unjustified act against an innocent, my sympathies are on the side of the murdered headmaster and Ruth.

this does not conflict with what I have seen in other games, where the MC punished women who, by the way, deserved it to a greater or lesser extent.
Preity had to experience something she didn't deserve. MC treated her like a complete insensitive jerk.
Preity studied diligently and followed the rules - there was absolutely nothing to punish her for. she should not have been in that lesson of demonstrative mockery of the concept of justice.
I perfectly understand the concept of punishment for a crime. but punishment without crime? sorry, this is even worse than an overkill. it is beyond good and evil.

for such a demonstrative lesson, it is possible to assemble a prefabricated class with a list of the sins of each girl and arrange a lesson in demonstrative punishments - this can be understood and somehow morally justified.

Of course, one can appeal to the fact that Preity got into this educational institution and therefore is not innocent - the answer will be that she is punished for her "not innocence" by being deprived of freedom of movement and instead of experiencing the joys of a young girl's life, she is forced to study diligently, by the way , which she did - followed the rules and studied diligently without being distracted by inappropriate actions.

"Learn, follow the rules and punishment will not overtake you" in this game the opposite is stated - on the contrary, it is said - why study, why follow the rules if you are still punished?! The MC made the same mistake he was trying to keep his colleague Claire Potts from, a mistake for which she was punished.
he is a hypocrite. but who will punish him himself for committing this mistake, which is worse than a crime?

I'm afraid the concept of fairness of punishment for the crime committed in the game has been successfully destroyed. bravo author! If that's what you wanted, then you succeeded perfectly. *applause*
once again, the author, my sympathy to you for the injustices that you have experienced in life, but you "went too far" in this game and that's why I say RED! RED!

• Angry
Reactions: MaviusJones

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
From what I have seen so far, not very likely, the odds of getting anything consistent are low. But they are learning fast. That said, this game would lose a lot if the art style changed too much.

Reactions: Darkboi7383737
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes