MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
I want to sympathize with the author who has experienced injustice in life.

but there is a big difference - to receive punishment for what you did not do from those people whom you do not know at all and who do not know you, and it is a completely different matter - the case with Preity, when the MC is at a demonstration lesson, being perfectly aware of the degree of her progress, everything equally, knowing this, he punished the girl for something that she did not commit, committing what is called "punishment without a crime." MC punished Preity, who trusted him.

if after that Preity closes and turns on the "world against me" mode, this will be a fair retribution for the MC, who killed trust with his own hands. I now fervently wish Ruth could get this school closed.

for at this point I said to myself: RED! Enough with me bullying common sense and justice. game over for me. RED!
if before this demonstrative mockery of common sense, my sympathies were on the side of the MC, since I believed that he was cruel but fair, now, when he committed an unjustified act against an innocent, my sympathies are on the side of the murdered headmaster and Ruth.

this does not conflict with what I have seen in other games, where the MC punished women who, by the way, deserved it to a greater or lesser extent.
Preity had to experience something she didn't deserve. MC treated her like a complete insensitive jerk.
Preity studied diligently and followed the rules - there was absolutely nothing to punish her for. she should not have been in that lesson of demonstrative mockery of the concept of justice.
I perfectly understand the concept of punishment for a crime. but punishment without crime? sorry, this is even worse than an overkill. it is beyond good and evil.

for such a demonstrative lesson, it is possible to assemble a prefabricated class with a list of the sins of each girl and arrange a lesson in demonstrative punishments - this can be understood and somehow morally justified.

Of course, one can appeal to the fact that Preity got into this educational institution and therefore is not innocent - the answer will be that she is punished for her "not innocence" by being deprived of freedom of movement and instead of experiencing the joys of a young girl's life, she is forced to study diligently, by the way , which she did - followed the rules and studied diligently without being distracted by inappropriate actions.

"Learn, follow the rules and punishment will not overtake you" in this game the opposite is stated - on the contrary, it is said - why study, why follow the rules if you are still punished?! The MC made the same mistake he was trying to keep his colleague Claire Potts from, a mistake for which she was punished.
he is a hypocrite. but who will punish him himself for committing this mistake, which is worse than a crime?

I'm afraid the concept of fairness of punishment for the crime committed in the game has been successfully destroyed. bravo author! If that's what you wanted, then you succeeded perfectly. *applause*
once again, the author, my sympathy to you for the injustices that you have experienced in life, but you "went too far" in this game and that's why I say RED! RED!
Man, Pritty is just bits, doesn't exist so relax. I get your point, I didn't like that too but in that scene the game presents to the player the "new girls" that you are gonna to punish (or not), give a role, know her backstory and eventually fuck in Chapter 2.

When you really start Pritty quest you discover she isn't so innocent...

Reactions: ramvivat

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
yess!
girls revolted and hostage MC. school is closed and MC trown into asylum.

game over.
i'm good. =)
Did you just entirely skip over the part where she agrees to get punished without deserving it? The entire storyline where she literally struggles with trying to purposely break the rules so she can get punished but ultimately is just too sweet to do anything really bad? The story beat where she GREEN! lights the headmaster into punishing her without cause? GREEN! Game on!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
When you really start Pritty quest you discover she isn't so innocent...
and i not afraid of spoilers - i can see in another place for not see spoilers. hehe =)

maybe you are right - but when it will be, it will be "once", that is, later.
and now - "now" my impression of Preity is this - a diligent, quiet girl, does not get into trouble, sits in her room in the evenings and studies.

punishment without a crime - it reminds me of the plot of "Iraq and an ampoule with something white", when, on a far-fetched pretext, an entire country was punished without proper evidence.

UPD:
the fact that Preity began to show signs of being a "dirty girl" is the fault of the MC itself. this is a consequence of that arbitrariness at that demonstrative lesson, when a girl, against her will, for example, was forced to drink alcohol by force before her 21st birthday. alcohol began its destructive effect on her fragile brain.
and after how can you say that she is not so innocent? imagine that her hands and feet were tied, a knife was inserted between her teeth, because she resists and does not open her mouth, and alcohol was poured into her mouth through the knife. this is what happened to her.
however, Preity was not physically bound - but she was shocked and not entirely responsible at that moment for her actions, one cannot blame an inexperienced girl that she was frightened by a rapist and allowed herself to be sexually abused. and she was shocked by the fact that a good teacher turned into an insensitive person who does not care about her words, and when she began to understand her defenselessness.

UPD2:
for something that did not commit-not punished. in any prison of this kind, punishment will certainly cause, if not a riot, then mass disobedience. MC is an outright idiot. the authorities should have assigned him a personal overseer, and Ruth would be very appropriate in this capacity so that he does not do rash things. if Ruth was at that lesson, she would have said her weighty word and protected Preity.

Did you just entirely skip over the part where she agrees to get punished without deserving it? The entire storyline where she literally struggles with trying to purposely break the rules so she can get punished but ultimately is just too sweet to do anything really bad? The story beat where she GREEN! lights the headmaster into punishing her without cause? GREEN! Game on!
yes. i enter self-destruct code 0000 (populatity=0 discipline=0 etc) from console and start skip time day after the day and - kaboom!

because MC is a cheater. two can play a game. i cheat too hehe =)

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
and i not afraid of spoilers - i can see in another place for not see spoilers. hehe =)

maybe you are right - but when it will be, it will be "once", that is, later.
and now - "now" my impression of Preity is this - a diligent, quiet girl, does not get into trouble, sits in her room in the evenings and studies.

punishment without a crime - it reminds me of the plot of "Iraq and an ampoule with something white", when, on a far-fetched pretext, an entire country was punished without proper evidence.

UPD:
the fact that Preity began to show signs of being a "dirty girl" is the fault of the MC itself. this is a consequence of that arbitrariness at that demonstrative lesson, when a girl, against her will, for example, was forced to drink alcohol by force before her 21st birthday. alcohol began its destructive effect on her fragile brain.
and after how can you say that she is not so innocent? imagine that her hands and feet were tied, a knife was inserted between her teeth, because she resists and does not open her mouth, and alcohol was poured into her mouth through the knife. this is what happened to her.
however, Preity was not physically bound - but she was shocked and not entirely responsible at that moment for her actions, one cannot blame an inexperienced girl that she was frightened by a rapist and allowed herself to be sexually abused. and she was shocked by the fact that a good teacher turned into an insensitive person who does not care about her words, and when she began to understand her defenselessness.

UPD2:
for something that did not commit-not punished. in any prison of this kind, punishment will certainly cause, if not a riot, then mass disobedience. MC is an outright idiot. the authorities should have assigned him a personal overseer, and Ruth would be very appropriate in this capacity so that he does not do rash things. if Ruth was at that lesson, she would have said her weighty word and protected Preity.

yes. i enter self-destruct code 0000 (populatity=0 discipline=0 etc) from console and start skip time day after the day and - kaboom!

because MC is a cheater. two can play a game. i cheat too hehe =)
Is this a line to fill in with the editor (using shift+O) ?

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
I love this game. It's one of the few creative games on the site...

...but my god, I could wait years for a few scenes with a girl I'm interested in since there are so many and the game is updated so rarely.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Dude the dev gives constant updates through patreon, tf are you talking about
You're replying to the wrong person.
Person A was impatient for a new release. Person B answered their question with a technically accurate answer which implied Person A was being impatient. You then asked Person B what they were talking about.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Me? I don't have a problem with the updates. I think the pacing of updates is reasonable lol
Yeah sorry about that, I missclicked on your comment I meant to reply to the comment you were quoting,

You're replying to the wrong person.
Person A was impatient for a new release. Person B answered their question with a technically accurate answer which implied Person A was being impatient. You then asked Person B what they were talking about.
Yeah I know, sorry about that

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A HAND ON THE CONTINUATION OF THE PATH WITH PRITI AND RACHEL KINDLY SPEAK CLEARLY ABOUT VERSION 13.2

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
To talk about something different that I noticed since the first time I tried the game, also after checking how the community polls and development evolved: I think the majority of patreons, maybe also the main author, are very biased towards certain type of girl, favouring childish/ultra-shy/timorous personalities and small bodies with no curves and that fact greatlyh affects the uninspired and nonchalant plots for other girls with more mature bodies, remotely confident personalities and mean-girl attitudes.

Amy is an exception in the "popular+hotties" group, but is a special case by her promiscuity and masochism as happens with Liz exibitionism. Players won't enjoy them in the same way they would enjoy other girls in a taming, corruption or proper education route, breaking barriers, truly ashaming, changin attitudes etc. All is easy, straigthforward and voluntary with Amy and Liz so the experience is totally different even when is satisfactory.

I think all the stories/intros of those girls with woman bodies + confidence (minus Amy) lacked intimacy, a interesting context, included anticlimatic "first times" or involved needlessly other people to the point that it seems that main character really dislike big tits/asses, confidence or "popular girls":

- Cassandra story and own mc thoughs during first punishments suggested a way more personal route for the first total nudity big punishment than that gang-punishment scene by other girls. I hoped some sort of personal "taming" first of the mean girl stereotype and some proper personal education/corruption later, but we had instead the aforementioned punishment by others + some nonsensical cinism helping her to become some sort of manipulative gold-digger in exchange for a shitty blowjob and small personal evolution with the only exception of stopping most bullying.

- Harriet was also absurdly given away to the girls that spanked her non-stop for days (weeks in most playthroughs) before mc had opportunity to taste himself that hottie and also offered her to other professors on school board examinations before even try some first one by himself...

- The twins were equally introduced in Claire story which was fun and included some good details as the marks special examination, but again there was another person for the punishment, not only depriving players again of the opportunity of personal evolution/training with some of the rebellious girls with big curves, but also destroying the possibility of a very special twin sisters punishments by the headmaster alone...

- I hoped something different for Alice too. Her first "intro" was not with the paperwork scenes but with the general big scene "How to discipline a young woman" that was fun and well made as most players said but included very dubious girl choices making their introductions in that scene instead using Amy or Debbie well advanced in their trainings at that point. Again the headmaster give away his first experience with some of the "big tits" confident and popular girls and share them it with others as if he wasn't really interested. In that same scene he wasted also his first time with the only girl among the nerd+loser group with some curves, Priti also an exemplary student, which didn't deserve a public spanking at that point. Also despite headmaster expressed some interest in both girls in other scenes it seem contradictory with his choice for that public spanking. Maybe the headmaster has a "sharing" kink.

I really like the game, I considered to become a patreon and just mod the game a bit by myself but it seems than the entire fanbase majority and possibly main developer tastes are the opposite to mine, so it would be a waste of time and money: I prefer women curves over petite bodies, true late teens, young adult or adult personalities and problems over childish kawaii stereotypes and the joy of a personal spanking-education-manipulation-corruption "harem" over public punishments, delegating in prefects or random students or even some future sexual interactions with other male characters, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes