tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
The walkthrough link on the OP is extremely good. Also I believe it is now directly accessible through the ingame menu.
I'm not very good at translating from English to Italian so if there is a card to pair and translate with the translator it would be much better for me.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I'm not very good at translating from English to Italian so if there is a card to pair and translate with the translator it would be much better for me.
I'm afraid I can't help with translation. English is my only language and I at times consider myself barely fluent even in that. I don't know how effective something like Google translate would be for the guide. If you can cut and paste large sections of text into it or something. Maybe someone else here could be of more assistance than I have been.

Reactions: tutorD

tutorD

Feb 26, 2020
I remember once someone posted the page to complete priti's training to me, I managed to find all of rachel's procedure but now I miss priti as I restarted the game from the beginning and I don't remember the various steps can someone give me a hand?

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are probably right about the consent and hard-soft choice in regard Patreon policies. I didn't even consider patreon specific constraints.

I still think characters with petite bodies had better introductions, stories and interactions but that itself isn't so extensive (there are exceptions) nor so relevant as my original idea including personalities/attitudes.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I can only assume that the reason that the Headmaster is taking this position is because if the girls are not complying (consenting) to their punishments, then there could be issues with Patreon.
I never even thought about it that way. Very well reasoned and explained post. :) Regardless of the reasoning, I feel like it all fits into the Headmaster's manipulation very strongly from a psychological perspective. Getting some form of buy in seems like a key step in the characters' mindsets as they're being being punished to get things to progress further effectively. To me it's much weaker in scenarios from other types of games when a character has a corruption path started directly by force (which does have it's place and I enjoy in a different way) rather than by getting them buying into the situation in their minds in some way first (in this case usually getting them to agree they were in the wrong and understand the consequences through different forms of manipulation - even when that includes force from others as an inciting incident to set up the situation as you mentioned). I don't know that I'd personally have enjoyed the game nearly as much if it were just turned into something where there weren't these boundaries he couldn't cross initially yet always finds ways of working around. Him having a belief in a strict code and using manipulation in order to work around that code also goes really well with him questioning himself over time about whether he really believes all the things he does or whether he just uses it to justify what he enjoys.

Last edited:

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Does the game have any content which is time restricted like if you miss some conditions by a certain point in time then you lose it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does the game have any content which is time restricted like if you miss some conditions by a certain point in time then you lose it?
Not yet, that I am aware of, though try to get as much as you can done in chapter one.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Saw in the guide progressing in the first 2 weeks but I assume that's more just about getting discipline up to not take up more time?
Yeah, focus on that first. Though, I haven't started over, so it might play out differently now when when I did it.

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Anyone know which software was used to make the girls? There very high quality leading me to believe its not DAZ

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Nothing time restrictions enforced yet as already answered (hoping it stays that way), but wanted to point out there there is some technically missable content if you don't make certain choices in certain scenarios so keep an eye on that if it's a concern. I know I missed one kinda trickier one in my playthrough and only realized after so went to an old save just to see it (though I could probably just unlocked and replayed the missing scene).

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone know which software was used to make the girls? There very high quality leading me to believe its not DAZ
I think it's Honey Select 1 Studio by Illusion
Playhome models are little better than these cuz it was released after HS1. Since HS2 is out , u can try HS2 Studio to make better characters, if u'r interested in that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CherryPopKelo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think it's Honey Select 1 Studio by Illusion
Playhome models are little better than these cuz it was released after HS1. Since HS2 is out , u can try HS2 Studio to make better characters, if u'r interested in that.
No, they chose Play Home due to the spanking animations and stuff that were in there.
Also, Play Home and HS1 use the same assets, and the same version of Unity to convert them.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Nothing time restrictions enforced yet as already answered (hoping it stays that way), but wanted to point out there there is some technically missable content if you don't make certain choices in certain scenarios so keep an eye on that if it's a concern. I know I missed one kinda trickier one in my playthrough and only realized after so went to an old save just to see it (though I could probably just unlocked and replayed the missing scene).
Is there a way to view missed content in a playthrough without going again?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes